• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Teh Star Wars Fanclub!

Who is your favourite character in Star Wars: Episode III: Revenge of the Sith?

• Anakin Skywalker/Darth Vader

Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Padm? Amidala

Votes: 4 7.1%
  • Obi-Wan Kenobi

Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Yoda

Votes: 8 14.3%
  • Master Windu

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • General Greivous

Votes: 3 5.4%
  • Count Dooku

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Chancellor Palpatine/Lord Sidious

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • C3PO

Votes: 4 7.1%
  • R2-D2

Votes: 8 14.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trainer Hook

I am the real Emperor
    Years
    Then there is the one you didn't include-Vaapad.
    Vaapad- Takes its name from a notorioiusly dangerous predator native to the moons of Sarapin; a Vaapad attacks its prey with whipping strikes of its blindingly fast tenticles. Their tenticles move too fast to count.Too fast to see. The only jedi that knows this is Jedi Master Mace Windu. To use Vaapad, a jedi must allow him/herself to ENJOY the fight; he/she must give themselvef over to the thrill of battle. The rush of winning. Vaapad is a path that leads through the Penumbra of the Dark Side. Mace Windu Is the only Master of the Vaapad. (Return of the Sith Novel Page328-329)

Well... I learned Vaapad by watching stolen security holos of him perfecting his technique.
    *Still trying to kill Darth Reven to become Sith Master*

Bakura-kun

I AM the darkness... :P
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Jun 5, 2008
    Ooh, cool. ^_^ I thought it might be because of that. :P

Dragonair-kun

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2007
    I want to have the Vaapad as my lightsabre teqnicue. I will also be on Maanan, building a Secret Jedi Temple Only for the Masters under the Water on Raahs Rift

Murpheos

Fists of Flame!
    Years
    Trainer Hook said:
    Then there is the one you didn't include-Vaapad.
    Vaapad- Takes its name from a notorioiusly dangerous predator native to the moons of Sarapin; a Vaapad attacks its prey with whipping strikes of its blindingly fast tenticles. Their tenticles move too fast to count.Too fast to see. The only jedi that knows this is Jedi Master Mace Windu. To use Vaapad, a jedi must allow him/herself to ENJOY the fight; he/she must give themselvef over to the thrill of battle. The rush of winning. Vaapad is a path that leads through the Penumbra of the Dark Side. Mace Windu Is the only Master of the Vaapad. (Return of the Sith Novel Page328-329)

Well... I learned Vaapad by watching stolen security holos of him perfecting his technique.
    *Still trying to kill Darth Reven to become Sith Master*

Vaapad is not a fully complete form. Mace Windu was the only Jedi strong enough to even use it, yet alone master it, before he death at the hands of the Emperor.

Years
    I know im a sith Master i get a purple lightsaber WOOT and who said they were going to kill me? and some one fill me in on whats been happening cause im to lazy to go to the other pages and find out

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
    Years
    My Location shall be Korriban and my style can it be Ataru.My saber ish black too.

Oh yeah i am rebuilding the Sith at the Sith training center.

EDIT:i nearly forgot if possible can i be a sith lord if not a padawan.

Trainer Hook

I am the real Emperor
    Years
    I am trying to kill you(not literally) to become Sith master to get rid of the good in me. (hence the white bladed lightsaber). Mean no offense to you Darth Reven but, it is the Sith way. P.s posted a new star wars club Aliens in the Mos Eisley Cantina Club.

Last edited:
    Years
    Trainer Hook said:
    I am trying to kill you(not literally) to become Sith master to get rid of the good in me. (hence the white bladed lightsaber). Mean no offense to you Darth Reven but, it is the Sith way. P.s posted a new star wars club Aliens in the Mos Eisley Cantina Club.
    Yea i kinda firgured that.....A white lightsaber would be funny even though it would be like see thru is good for invisible strikes of death

Murpheos

Fists of Flame!
    Years
    I wonder what an invisible lightsabre would be called then? A hollowsabre? Doesnt work for me.

Heres a thought: WHo would like me tocreate a bigger infrastructure for the Sith? The Jedi have masters, prestige classes, knight classes and so on. I can create the Sith Version and forward it to Kira, if there is support from the Sith followers in the SW club.

Murpheos

Fists of Flame!
    Years
    It shall be done......tomorrow afternoon, in about 19 hours-ish after this post, since i have to go to bed now, then wake up early and go to work

Murpheos

Fists of Flame!
    Years
    The Order of the Jedi
    There is no emotion, there is peace.
    There is no ignorance, there is knowledge.
    There is no passion, there is serenity.
    There is no chaos, there is harmony.
    There is no death, there is the Force

Jedi Council: The Jedi high council is where matters of the Force and of the galaxy are discussed between twelve Jedi Masters. The Council Chamber is a place of open speech and thought, mutual respect and honor. The twelve Masters are seated in a round room, no head or foot, each spaced evenly around the chamber. The Council is formed of five permanent members who have accepted a life-long commitment to the Force. In addition, four long-term members serve until they choose to step down, and three limited-term members sit for specific terms. This balance of membership keeps the council wise and vigorous.

Jedi Master: The pinnacle of the Jedi Order. Having past many trials and tests that the universe has to offer, a Jedi Knight may progress to the rank of Master. Traditionally, a Knight became a Master after their Padawan learner passed the Trials and became a Knight. At first, a Jedi Master still carries out their duties of the Jedi Night, but are more skilled in ways of the Force. After a time, a Master may be offered a seat on the Council, which is a great honor for any Jedi.

Prestige Master Classes:
    Jedi Watch Master: ?Jedi?s are keepers of the peace, not soldiers?. Primarily, the Jedi?s are negotiators, preferring to seek a peaceful solution to any conflict. Jedi Watch Masters are proficient in diplomacy and negotiating to seek an end to an argument. They only resort to using the Force if there is no other alternative, and their lightsaber is the extreme resort if a peaceful solution cannot be made.

Jedi Force Master: ?A Jedi?s strength flows from the Force?. This could not be truer for a Jedi Force Master. They practice extensively in the ways of the Force, to use it in battle against their enemies. With such a mastery of the Force, it is possible for a Force Master to use the Force simply by willing it, without deep thought and action.

Jedi Weapon Master: ?The lightsaber is the weapon of a Jedi?. The lightsaber is the symbol of the Jedi Order, and a Weapon Master makes it known to the galaxy. Whenever threatened, a Weapon Master can call upon their lightsaber to end the battle quickly with expert use. Masters who have become extremely proficient with their use of a lightsaber can often study many forms of lightsaber combat to a great degree, perhaps even all Seven forms.

Jedi Knight: The noble rank of the Jedi. Jedi Knights are sent throughout the galaxy to restore order and peace to troubled space. They seek to resolve conflict and war throughout their use of the Force. The weapon of the Jedi Knight, the lightsaber, has become a symbol of honor, nobility and respect. Jedi Knights can sometimes be accompanied by their Padawan learners, a young Jedi in training. Upon their Padawan?s ascension to Jedi Knight, the teacher can rise in Rank and become a Jedi Master.

Jedi Knight Classes:
    Jedi Guardian: This Jedi battles against the forces of evil and the dark side. They focus on combat training and masterful use of the lightsaber.

Jedi Sentinel: This Jedi ferrets out deceit and injustice, bringing it to light. They strike a balance between the physical and mental disciplines of the Jedi Order.

Jedi Consular: This Jedi battles against the forces of evil and the dark side. They focus on combat training and masterful use of the lightsaber.

Jedi Padawan: ?Every journey has a first step?. Every Jedi has started out from humble beginnings within the Jedi Order. Disciples from the Order who have shown understanding and patience are given the rank of Padawan. A Padawan is then assigned to a Jedi Knight, or Jedi Master, and taught the ways of the Force while traveling throughout the galaxy on missions. A Padawan also builds their first lightsaber, and begins to practice the ways of the Force and lightsaber combat. When the Jedi Council believes that a Padawan has learnt the principles of the Force, they are given the Trials. After passing the rigorous physical and mental tests of the Trials, a Padawan may achieve the rank of Jedi Knight, and may choose to take a Padawan of their own.

Disciple: ?Truly wonderful, the mind of a child is?. The first rank of the Jedi. Younglings who are seen as being gifted in the Force are taken from their parents at a very young age. Raised by droids in the Jedi temples, they are taught the basic principles of the Force, and raised in the ways of the Jedi.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back