• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Teh Star Wars Fanclub!

Who is your favourite character in Star Wars: Episode III: Revenge of the Sith?

• Anakin Skywalker/Darth Vader

Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Padm? Amidala

Votes: 4 7.1%
  • Obi-Wan Kenobi

Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Yoda

Votes: 8 14.3%
  • Master Windu

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • General Greivous

Votes: 3 5.4%
  • Count Dooku

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Chancellor Palpatine/Lord Sidious

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • C3PO

Votes: 4 7.1%
  • R2-D2

Votes: 8 14.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Murpheos

Fists of Flame!
    Years
    The Ghost Ship wasnt that scary, but those Scavenger Droids annoyed the genes out of me (genes since I am playing the part of a clone commando). It is good that Tamuera Morrison was used for the voice acting though. Speaking of which, I might go play a bit now.

Murpheos

Fists of Flame!
    Years
    Nothing a few grenades lobbed around the corner can't handle, just dont try to take him on with melee attacks . Like the clone troopers say: "One man, but the right man for the job!"

Last edited:

Murpheos

Fists of Flame!
    Years
    But from what I have seen, since I am up to the Kashyyyk mission with Tarfful, the game looks a little short. But I guess, like SW Battlefront, it depends on multiplayer for length.

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
    Years
    SW BB is sweeeeeeet.

I finished that a while ago.I have Republic Commondo on X-BOX but it is very very hard.

Murpheos

Fists of Flame!
    Years
    You could cheat, but that is not the Mandalorian way. I love the Mandalorain sotryline, the honour, the pride, the strength. Go Jango Fett, we all miss your head (on top of your shoulders)

Murpheos

Fists of Flame!
    Years
    Well, he was cloned. Just bred in a way that made him a subservient soldier. Except for Boba Fett, the one who would continue the Mandalorian legacy, even after being eaten by the Sarlacc in Ep 6

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    I happen to like Star Wars. Would it be alright if I joined?

I went to Burger King today and offered them money for the giant inflatable Darth Vader on top of the store, but they said that they don't own it, they're renting it from somewhere =/ I then went for the cardboard promos (as people who I know have had some given to them), but they refused to let me have anything -.-;

Happy Dude

Queen of the DDC.
    Years
    OMG was bobba fett the last Mandalorain they were the best guys ever.

I loved them in KOTOR 1 and 2

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back