• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tekken 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhykasho

CRY SOME MORE!
    Years
    Pokemon Master #1 said:
    I'll probably get Tekken 5.The other games were good so i'm convinced this one will be no acception.

I cant wait for Tekken 5 to come out as its my fav beat em' up!!!

I might have to buy it 2 months after it comes out thought as Im buying the PSP and the DS (I got enought money to so rather just as well do it)

Rebecca Chambers

S.T.A.R.S. Bravo Team
    Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Jun 16, 2005
    I didn't like Tekken 4 that much. Panda didn't look right, and there wasn't much new on offer. Tekken 5 should be good with Jin and Hwoarang settling things.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    jaysharpe#1 said:
    Arcanine can you tell me the hidden characters cause i have 10 people
    The ones I got (and I think it's all because right now I got 30 characters).
    Here is the list from the left of the page to the right (remember this isn't the order you get them in).
    Roger Jr, Anna Williams, Baek Doo San, Devil Jin, MOKUJIN, GANRYU, Wang Jinrei, Bruce Irvin, KUMA, Heihachi Mishima.

NiNGi

Banned
    Years
    I heard there is going to be a new Ninja too there called Raven... He's ugly though!! xP

He is NOT a Ninjaaaaa!!! muwahahahahaha! Yoshimitsu r0x!! xD *cough*

Anyways, I'm really looking forward to this game... The moves are realistic, most characters are cool etc...

*speaks like the dude in megas XLR* Nice... xD

Years
    Actually You can also get Devil Jin by playing arcade a bunch of times.

Extra Characters

Bruce Irvin, Wang Jinrei, Heihachi Mishima, Anna Williams, Ganryu, Baek Doo San, Roger Jr., Kuma, Panda, and Devil Jin

Eddy Gordo-Christie's "Special" Costume

I also cant believe Jinpachi is unplayable...1st time for the Tekken series

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    NiNGi: Yoshimitsu called Raven a wanabe (how ever it's spelled XD) Ninja in Yoshimitsu's story mode. Then you get to kick Raven's butt. XD

jaysharpe: Yea, everyone I listed I have on Tekken 5. But I got Devil Jin by playing Arcade Mode 200 times (200 battles in Arcade Mode).
    And I did beat Devil Within last night.
    And if True Ogre is hard for you then Rore (I think that's what it was called) will be something you will be taking some time on. Because Rore is the Final Ogre transformation.

Chimecho's Passion: I do think you can't get Jinpachi in Tekken 5 (I mean after you beat him he turns to sand). But if there is a chance to get him then I think beating Story Mode with every character will be it (I am like 2 or 3 characters away).

DSS: Well if you are waiting on a
    review from me then you will be waiting a long time. Because I suck with reviews on games and stuff. XD
    I just say go out and rent it and check it out for yourself. XD

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    jaysharpe#1 said:
    its true ogre that who im up to. how did you beat him?
    Attack a few times (try to knock him down with kicks and stuff) block and run from fire. Try to attack from behind (it takes a little longer for him to get around and attack you).

And try to keep your lives, because Rore is right after Ogre and your lives are not restarted when you go in the battle with him.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    Well I can't really tell what he looks like (it's hard to paint a picture if I don't have anything that looks like XD). I'll just say it's about 4 or 5 times the size as Ogre, it looks really different then Ogre.

MystiKal

from the mouths of babes
    Years
    Well I got this game today and it rocks Yoshimitsu rules I always use him. The graphics this time around are a big improvement.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back