• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TEKKEN VS STREET FIGHTER?!?

Years
  • Motha-effing sticky this. :o

Yes. Believe it or not, they are doing a Tekken VS Street Fighter. I can't friggin believe it, but it's true.

Although there aren't any screenshots(Or they are HEAVILY under wraps), the game has been under development for a year. Crazy that I'm just NOW hearing about it.

This shouldn't be a suprise that this game is gonna be HUGE.

Post away.

Gazza

Heaven-Piercer
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    Oh man this is going to be epic!!!

I've always loved both series Tekken more than Street Fighter but that's just personal preference. But to see both collide is going to be great. I'm definitely getting this. (b'')b

Great Mazinger

nope.avi
    Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2013
    Seems like crossovers are the things nowadays, lol. I love Street Fighter, but was never really a fan of the Tekken series. Who's developing this, btw?

They are both developing their own games. Capcom is working on Street Fighter X Tekken, using what appears to be (at this point) a modified version of the Super Street Fighter IV engine.

Meanwhile, Namco is developing Tekken X Street Fighter, presumably going to be using the Tekken 6 engine and playing in a similar style to Tekken.

Back