• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Telefang!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Telefang 2

Can somebody help me with this game? I'm at the 8th village of the game (after the 4 dungeons where you fight Yuu/Otome the 2nd time) The FAQ that I was fallowing wasn't finished...can somebody either tell me what's next or send me a link to a site that has a complete FAQ?

If so, Thanks.

Years
    What you mean by Telefang 2 you mean Pokemon Jade/Diamond or Telefang Power/Speed?

If so, the 8th village is Bansis Village. I've already completed the game myself....You have a collection of houses in the village plus a lake in the middle, go up to the lake and someone will appear there, that E-monster will tell you about a riddle with the collection of houses. You check each house and a message will appear saying '[name]'s house', you have to go up to selected houses in the correct order, not all houses are involved in this sequence and the selected houses vary on the version you are playing:

If you play Power:
    1. Gumi
    2. Punika
    3. Netaro
    4. Kokia
    5. Nejiro

If you play Speed:
    1.Fanges
    2.Warata
    3.Kesi
    4.Sukori
    5.Kuribute

There is a full FAQ on this game somehwere on the net, I'll PM you the URL.

Years
    Ok thanks, but the game I play is the sequal, only in Japanese for the Game Boy Advance. (But don't worry I'm almost there in the Pirated Diamond as well...can't wait for the real Diamond and Pearl games...)

Years
    Ah I see. Ohwell, I kinda doubt you'd find any FAQ on the sequel...atleast not just yet. Infact I thought the sequel is a more advanced version of the prequel o.O

Last edited:
    Years
    Well it doesn't really matter, once a more complete FAQ comes out I can finish the game. Now I have a new question. Does anybody have any GameShark, Code Breaker, or any other types of codes for both power and Speed versions? Anything like max HP, items and a complete E-Monster index, or anything else. Doesn't matter.

Years
    I have Telefang Power Version in real life surprisingly, my sister was one of those chumps who spent practically ?50 for a Pokemon Diamond game that she thought was an actual pokemon game X.x she just gave it to me since she found no point in the game what so ever, she didn't even bother to give it a chance because it was poorly translated. But I have a boring life so I just wizzed through it and completed it XD I found the game enjoyable....too bad hardly anyone gives it a chance...

Years
    Yes, if the game was translated properly it would have been a very popular game. I downloaded the Diamond version, played up to the near end of the game and I thought it was so fun, I downloaded the Power and Speed sequals.

Years
    I wish I knew where to download them XD Ohwell. On power version, I only managed to defeat Domesday with a Lvl.66 Faikke, Lvl.65 Dipusaks and a Lvl.67 Anjiosi. It was hard x.x; But I used some strategy to defeat him. How did you defeat him? If you actually got that far ofcourse..

Years
    I'm not quite there, but I'm thinking of training my E-Monsters to Lv. 70 or so for the upcoming boss battles. Also, if you want to download some games on the computer you should check out dgemu.com, they have a large amount of games from NES, SNES, Game Boy, GBC and GBA. You have to become a member and then you can only download a certain amout of games a day, but it's worth it. They add new games only a few days after they are released to the public.

Years
    I see, thank you ^^ Yes, it would be wise to train your E-monsters up to Lvl.70 But even then Domesday is still a very tough opponent, it would take a lot to beat him, I learnt the hard way, battling him is harder than battling Sanarba's Chap at 'the time' >_< well, Domesday /is/ Chap's reformed form anyway.

AbareMax

Your Italian Pok?mon Fan!
    Years
    I loved playing Speed/Power. The games were highly enjoyable, yet terribly translated. o_0 Could you give me a link to a site that has information about the GBA generation of the series? I'd love to see more about it.

AbareMax

Years
    Ok, so maybe train to Lv. 75-80? And to AbareMax I've been having trouble finding ANY fansites dealing with the games. I thought there was a site out there, but either it was not created or it's no longer on the net. I'm not sure of the games' stories, but that is only because the first game was poorly translated and the sequal is only in Japanese...and my Japanese isn't very good. I only started learning how to read it and can't say even a simple scentance yet...

Years
    Train to Lvl.75-80. Unless you can get two E-monsters which knows the ability to Fly, and 1 more E-monster who knows a move that can Paralyze. Then you'd be carrying out my own strategy ^^

Years
    Kukuma. Or any other E-monster that knows the ability 'Needle'. Though I got him in Bebli Mountain and trained him to a high enough level to help me beat Domesday...

Last edited:

acrof

Power isn´t enough!
    Years
    Do you guy remember that game that originated those fake fake Pokemon Jade and Diamond for Gameboy Color?

You probably thought it was horrible, because of their "engrish", etc.

Being a Pokémon fan since 1998, it´s kinda easy for me to accept this kind of "monster based RPG", that´s why I like Digimon and Pokémon.

Well, this game, Telefang 2, surprised me it´s way cooler than the older versions, gameplay is way much better than pokemon´s for GBA.
    The graphics, animations, battles, are amazing. Much better than Pokémon Ruby or Sapphire ones were.

Besides other things, it´s also very detailed, you can even CHANGE YOUR MODEL OF CELL PHONE for a better looking one, or more powerfull, etc.

The "e-monsters" have something similar to pokémon´s natures, ,if a e-monster has a sleepy nature, sometimes it will fall asleep in the midle of the battle, if it´s a coward, sometimes it will run away from the battle, etc.

Think it´s over?
    You can have great up to 3X3 battles, even against other e-monster "trainers", like pokémon the monsters have elemental weaknesses and resitances, the monster you choose will follow you like pikachu do in pokemon yellow version, the monsters also have to trust you and if you use them in battle and treat them well they will like you, the e-monsters also have some kind special moves, similar to overdrives, extremely cool.

Besides the poor monster design in some cases, and that it´s not fully translated into english, this GBA version is a good game to play, I recommend.;)

If someone else played it and liked, please post your opinions.

PS: I´ll try to take screenshots of my favorite monsters and their overdrives.

EDIT:
    Ok, here are the screenshots:

My favorites e-monsters:

*The starter, Rekusu, in his natural evolution form:
    Telefang!

*Suguray, natural evolution of Suguri:
    Telefang!

*Tataupa, quite ugly, but I like the overdrive, fusion evolution:
    Telefang!

*Jimuno (Demonos), in his first form:
    Telefang!

Bonus: *Jimuza, sky fusion evolution of Jimuno (it´s the coolest but it´s weak so I returned it to it´s original form), it has 2 cannons in it´s head (!!!) :
    Telefang!

If you liked I can post pics of the overdrivers! ^^

You can find a FAQ and a walkthrough here:
    https://www.gamefaqs.com/portable/gbadvance/file/565825/31708

There´s a fan site, but it´s dedicated to the first games (GBC), lots of information and even a E-monster dex :
    https://racieb.ggmedia.us/telefang/

To finish it, there´s a translation patch (52% complete):
    https://insectduelromhacks.googlepages.com/TelefangGBAPower.zip
    (ONLY WORKS ON POWER 2 VERSION)

Hope you like it! ^^

TELEFANG START!

TRIFORCE89: Don't double post! I edited your posts togehter. Also, don't link to ROM sites. Is that patch an ips file or an actual patched ROM? If it is a ROM then please remove it.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back