• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"Teleport!" The Psychic Type Pokemon Fan Club

Ice Queen

I Love May
    Years
    New Question: If Jirachi gave you one wish what would it be?
    I would wish i was the world's smartest human and if anyone teases me i can pay them out big time cuz i will be smart enough to come up with a good comeback.

dragoniteuser

The dragon master
    Years
    ^^This post made me lol! :)
    I don't know, I'd probably wish to be insanely lucky for the rest of my life! This way, I'd probably get anything I want to and evade any bad thing that could happen...

CHAZ The Cat

Come Charmander light my fire~
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2011
    Good one.
    Forget about world peace or ending the world's hunger!
    I'd wish for a Pokémon!

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
    100,000? tiny treasure, i'd go for
    Spoiler:

had to Spoilerise it because it was gonna be WAY too big.
    if i could have a wish from Jirachi, i would wish for 1000 more wishes that i can use later ;)
    i might also wish for whatever i want when i want it.
    hehehe, wishes are meant to be selfish. ;)

shinysweety

In it to win it! :D
    Years
    100,000? tiny treasure, i'd go for
    Spoiler:

had to Spoilerise it because it was gonna be WAY too big.
    if i could have a wish from Jirachi, i would wish for 1000 more wishes that i can use later ;)
    i might also wish for whatever i want when i want it.
    hehehe, wishes are meant to be selfish. ;)

Hey good idea you would be rich with thousands more wishes!!!(why didnt i think of that)
    Anyway you know what i think a few more people should awnser this topic then ill make a new topic,i have a good idea;)!

shinysweety

Years
    I'd wish for complete and total immortality I know its kinda selfish but, meh

Hahaha good one exept that WOULD be bad if you had a bad life or if you are old and you want to you know then thats bad but still cool wish
    "Teleport!" The Psychic Type Pokemon Fan Club

Ok guys
    New topic:wich nature would be best for latias and latios?

I would say for latias calm or gentle and for latios iether serious, modest or carfull!!

Last edited by a moderator:

CHAZ The Cat

Come Charmander light my fire~
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2011
    I think she means what suits them in terms of personalities. Y'know, since the best natures are obvious.
    Latias would be Sassy, and Latios would be Hardy.
    Come on, it suits them perfectly.

Years
    Can I join? :P

Name: Hairbear
    Why: Im a fan of my psychic types (Mainly MewTwo and Espeon) because I love the way they have so many utilities in battle and they have saved me many times :D
    Partner(s): MewTwo and Espeon

Last edited:
    Years
    I think latias should be sassy and latios should be hasty :D Dont know why just those 2 natures are both beneficial and fit the look and colour of them.

shinysweety

Years
    I think latias should be sassy and latios should be hasty :D Dont know why just those 2 natures are both beneficial and fit the look and colour of them.

Yeah,latios would be good for hasty but latias is not SASSY nevermind its your suggestion!
    Anyway KK
    New topic if you whad a ditto what psychic pokemon would you tranform him into?

Back