• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"Teleport!" The Psychic Type Pokemon Fan Club

CHAZ The Cat

Come Charmander light my fire~
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2011
    Er... the first one it saw? LOL
    Although if I saw a Psychic type, I'd love for my Ditto to transform into a Dark type, like Umbreon or Absol. Ha.

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
    Name: King Gumball
    Why you want to join: Because I have noticed that most of the pokemon I have grown a liking to are Psychic. These pokes are Munna, Yunran, Gochimu, Uxie and Shinboraa and more!
    Partner(s): Yuniran and Munna <3

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
    Thank you Shiny Sweet.

Question: If Jirachi gave you one wish what would it be?
    For more wishes, then to have a Yuniran and a Cherrim, more money, a mansion etc. :)

Which nature would be best for latias and latios?
    Gentle or Latias and Modest for Latios. Latias looks like such a gentle pokemon, Latios doesn't seem that calm, I think he seems modest with his powers.

shinysweety

In it to win it! :D
    Years
    Thank you Shiny Sweet.

Question: If Jirachi gave you one wish what would it be?
    For more wishes, then to have a Yuniran and a Cherrim, more money, a mansion etc. :)

Which nature would be best for latias and latios?
    Gentle or Latias and Modest for Latios. Latias looks like such a gentle pokemon, Latios doesn't seem that calm, I think he seems modest with his powers.

Yeah me too,latios is supposed to be latia is big bro he needs to protect her right?LOL,thats why he should iether be seriouse or modest!:)

Back