• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"Teleport!" The Psychic Type Pokemon Fan Club

shinysweety

In it to win it! :D
    Years
    and a jirachi? :D he he he

Yeah thqat too LOL!,you know i have always wonderd....Wait!!! i have a idea!

New topic:if pokemon wher real wich psychic legendary pokemon would you want to have in your region(earth) and why?
    (your allowed 2-5 legendarys and you can show a picture of them if you want)

I think i would have 5 that are:
    Mesprite: cause shes my fav of the trio
    Cresselia: cause well shes just one of my favs!
    Latias: cause shes cute and the first legendary i ever caught
    Celeby: Cause we can travel through time together
    And jirachi: so i could get everything i have always wanted!

Here is a picture of all of them V
    Spoiler:

CHAZ The Cat

Come Charmander light my fire~
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2011
    Is Cresselia legendary?

Well to answer the question, I'd like Celebi and Jirachi.
    Celebi would be useful in time travelling, and Jirachi would grant me wishes!
    I wouldn't discard Lugia either: it would be very fun to be able to Fly and experience all the aquatic mysteries.
    And Mew, of course. Just because he is the original legendary, and the original ancient mystery.
    It would be a fun tale. And it is just too cute.

shinysweety

Years
    Is Cresselia legendary?

I wouldn't discard Lugia either: it would be very fun to be able to Fly and experience all the aquatic mysteries.
    And Mew, of course. Just because he is the original legendary, and the original ancient mystery.

yeah mew is soooooooo cute but since every region has atleast 5 legendarys i can only pick 5 else i would have picked mew as well nevermind!

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
    If pokemon where real which psychic legendary pokemon would you want to have in your region(earth) and why?
    (your allowed 2-5 legendarys and you can show a picture of them if you want)
    Uxie, Latios and Latias. Uxie looks like an earthy type being orange, so I think it would be the best suits trio to be in Australia. Latios likes to roam the oceans, and australia is in the Pacific ocean and is surrounded by water, and Latias because she is always with Latios.

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
    I could wish for a Jirachi of my own that owned a store that sells nintendo ds's at £1 :D

pffahahahaha, nice one.

Is Cresselia legendary?

uh hello, duh cresselia is legendary.
    ok, on topic:
    Before: I would wish for Jirachi to give meh 1000milliongzillion more wishes.
    Now: this is a silly topic to me (no offense) but i'll answer it, ok, try figuring it out they are diagrams of the pokemon i pick, just to make this topic more interesting ;)
    ewtmwo, lescsreai, yodxes, lbeeci, oitlsa.
    those are the ones i wanna take, try figurin em out, hehe.

shinysweety

Years
    pffahahahaha, nice one.

uh hello, duh cresselia is legendary.
    ok, on topic:
    Before: I would wish for Jirachi to give meh 1000milliongzillion more wishes.
    Now: this is a silly topic to me (no offense) but i'll answer it, ok, try figuring it out they are diagrams of the pokemon i pick, just to make this topic more interesting ;)
    ewtmwo, lescsreai, yodxes, lbeeci, oitlsa.
    those are the ones i wanna take, try figurin em out, hehe.

Hahahaha those are NOT real legendarys maby you should just say some real legendarys insted!LOL!

Years
    1. Celebi so I can time travel
    2. Jirachi to grant me wishes
    3. MewTwo because he is cool
    4. Lugia so he can fly
    5. Mew because Mew is also cool too :D

Years
    Topic: Which psychic pokemon is the strongest?

I think MewTwo because in movies and games he seems to me that he is immense in battle. (XD)

Years
    Name: Regeneration
    Why you want to join: Umm.. General love for psychic type Pokemon. :P
    Partner(s): Celebi, Alakazam

Mewtwo! I have nothing to back that though.

shinysweety

Years

I think MewTwo because in movies and games he seems to me that he is immense in battle. (XD)

I agree with icequeen lugia is defenatly the strongest tried to catch him failed all my pkmn fainted but ith mewtwo i managed to catch him with a ultimate ball or sumthing and i worked aesly+lugia was many levels higher than mew two!
    and in the pokemon epesodes lugia is stronget than the mewtwo epesode i saw!

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
    Hahahaha those are NOT real legendarys maby you should just say some real legendarys insted!LOL!

what the *** are you talking about? hey ARE legendaries, try and WORK OUT the names of the legendaries i'm taking to the real world, they are all mumble jumbles of the names of legendaries i'm taking.
    as for the current topic mewtwo.

shinysweety

Years
    what the *** are you talking about? hey ARE legendaries, try and WORK OUT the names of the legendaries i'm taking to the real world, they are all mumble jumbles of the names of legendaries i'm taking.
    as for the current topic mewtwo.

Oh i get it know well in that case they are:
    Mewtwo
    Cresselia
    Deoxys
    Celeby and latios am i right?

Ok for the current topic im not sure anymore maby lugia but mew two is strong too its a hard topic!

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
    no, i mean seemingly.
    anyway, new topic: Do you think Psychic types should be affected by Dark types?
    No, i've never seen why.
    on the other hand it could be because the mind can be blocked with darkness.

key: mind: brain
    darkness: distractions clouding etc.

shinysweety

Years
    no, i mean seemingly.
    anyway, new topic: Do you think Psychic types should be affected by Dark types?
    No, i've never seen why.
    on the other hand it could be because the mind can be blocked with darkness.

key: mind: brain
    darkness: distractions clouding etc.

I dont think that psychic should be effective against dark iether,psychic pokemon could be normal against dark instead of dosent effect i
    dont see why

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
    No, i meant should Dark be effective against Psychic, not Should Psychic be effective against Dark.
    There is that possibility though, that explenation of the typing.

Back