• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"Teleport!" The Psychic Type Pokemon Fan Club

shinysweety

In it to win it! :D
    Years
    Er, I don't think so. If you have seen the first movie, when Mewtwo was created he was confused and couldn't accept it was just a clone of Mew, or that its' purpose was to fight (and dominate!) all the time. Thus he revolted against those who created him: humans. All in all it only wanted a life and a path of its own. And after meeting humans with good hearts (Ash and co.), he regained hope and trust in humanity, and the bond they could have with Pokémon (after seeing the bond between Ash and Pikachu).

Right?

I thought it was that i saw it on youtube................
    Ok maby you are right stupid youtube guy!

kk lets not go on with this mewtwo fuss!

New topic:if you wher a unown wich letter would you want to be?

dragoniteuser

The dragon master
    Years
    Letter H looks the best to me!
    "Teleport!" The Psychic Type Pokemon Fan Club

shinysweety

Years
    -pfft-
    It look me two minutes to figure out that it was "tough" and not "though". >_>'

I'll probably choose between Lugia and Metagross for this question. Tough to say, but I think Metagross' looks pretty tough.

srry for saying though i got a litle mistake cause i was in a rush,i also think that galade looks tough and cool.

New topic:do you prefer shiny lugia or normal lugia and why?

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
    Oh it was tough.... okay

I think Mewtwo and Metagross look the toughest. Mewtwo looks really aggrassive and Metagross is visually really physically tough.

As for lugia, I like normal lugia better. Blue suits it more.

shinysweety

Years
    Oh it was tough.... okay

I think Mewtwo and Metagross look the toughest. Mewtwo looks really aggrassive and Metagross is visually really physically tough.

As for lugia, I like normal lugia better. Blue suits it more.

Yeah me too compare the lugias!
    normal"Teleport!" The Psychic Type Pokemon Fan Cluband shiny"Teleport!" The Psychic Type Pokemon Fan Club

I think that normal lugia looks better than shiny maby lugias shiny form should have been green or something pink hust dosent suit him but blue does(i still like shiny lugia though)

CHAZ The Cat

Come Charmander light my fire~
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2011
    I like Shiny Lugia.
    Why?
    Coz it is SHINY!
    I like SHINY things.
    SHINYYYY!
    Ahahah.

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
    Yeah me too compare the lugias!
    normal"Teleport!" The Psychic Type Pokemon Fan Cluband shiny"Teleport!" The Psychic Type Pokemon Fan Club

I think that normal lugia looks better than shiny maby lugias shiny form should have been green or something pink hust dosent suit him but blue does(i still like shiny lugia though)

The shiny looks like a girl lugia, and the blue looks like the male lugia.

Years
    I like shiny lugia because he looks epic :P. The pink fits lugia more and shiny pokemon look much better than thier non shiny counterparts. :D

Back