• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"Teleport!" The Psychic Type Pokemon Fan Club

shinysweety

In it to win it! :D
    Years
    Who in your opinion has the worst grammar, spelling and vocabulary skills?
    S--....

If there was a Psychic type pokemon that you think they should have added in an earlier game, which is it?
    Hmm.... If there's one Pokemon they should have added in the previous game, it should have been Wynaut; why not? xD

yeah i would pick wynaut too let me make the topic clear,

New topic:If there was a Psychic type pokemon that you think they should have added in an earlier game, which is it?

Years
    Username: mzmingle
    Why I want to join: Psychic types are in my top 6.
    Partner(s): Gallade & Latias

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2011
    Username: Sirknight
    Why I want to join: Psychics are my favorite type out of all
    Partners: Kirlia and Gardevoir

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2011
    If there was a Psychic type pokemon that you think should have been added in a earlier game, which is it?

I would probably say Mime Jr. should have came out in G/S/C at the same time as the baby pokemon.

shinysweety

Years
    If there was a Psychic type pokemon that you think should have been added in a earlier game, which is it?

I would probably say Mime Jr. should have came out in G/S/C at the same time as the baby pokemon.

yeah Mime.Jr should have cam earlier like wobofett's pre-evo(cant spell)
    they came in way too late id say!
    P.S-Sometimes in a way Mime.Jr looks cuter than wynaute wobofett's pre-evo as i would say and wynaute is sooo cute......nevermind.

NamelessGuy

<Insert Witty Title Here>
    Years
    Name: NamelessGuy
    Why you want to join: Because Psychic-types are one of my favorite types. They have excellent movesets, and their special attack is through the roof.
    Partner(s): Slowking and Claydol

shinysweety

Years
    Why you want to join: Because Psychic-types are one of my favorite types. They have excellent movesets, and their special attack is through the roof.

welcome to the psychic pokemon fan club enjoy your time here,
    and to start off you can awnser are currenbt topic wich is:

topic:If there was a Psychic type pokemon that you think they should have added in an earlier game, which is it?

enjoy!

welcome to the psychic pokemon fan club NamelessGuy enjoy your time here,
    and to start off you can awnser are currenbt topic wich is:

topic:If there was a Psychic type pokemon that you think they should have added in an earlier game, which is it?

enjoy!

Last edited:
    Years
    I'd say.....probably Latias. or a hacked in FEMALE Gallade. youcant get those :(
    EDIT: WAITWAIT. genV? hmm..... Victini or Yuniran tbh.

shinysweety

Years
    I'd say.....probably Latias. or a hacked in FEMALE Gallade. youcant get those :(
    EDIT: WAITWAIT. genV? hmm..... Victini or Yuniran tbh.

Oh and mzmingle that post i sent was just a friendly reminder nothing seriouse,
    i also have another awnser for the topic.......
    i would lobve to be a melloetta sing and dance all day oh i would love to!!!!

dragoniteuser

The dragon master
    Years
    Wow, I haven't been much active here lately, have I?
    Sorry shinysweety.

@topic
    I'd love to be Reuniclus! It's one of my favs, and i don't even like 5th gen!
    Spoiler:

Back