• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tell me if this works

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShiningLust

Gym Leader of Ground Oden
Years
  • I got a new team I'm building up to and I need ppl to tell me if this is a good combo

Zoroak

Hitmonlee

Shiftry

Gengar

Garchomp

Luxray

They aren't going to be in this order but I'm trying to finish this team so tell me if its worth making I think its not too bad

zdude18

Lone Wolf
    Years
  • empoleon would work really well with this set of pokes, im not sure about shiftry and zoroark, no need to have two dark types. maybe instead go with a fire type like magmortar or charizard or something like that.

Years
  • I'm sorry, but there isn't quite enough information given here for us to really help you, so I'll have to close this thread (plus, Pokemon General isn't the place for this kind of thread anyway). If you need some more help with your team, you'd probably want to head over to the In-Game Team Help board and ask your question in the In-Game Team Questions thread.

CLOSED.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back