• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

tell me what you think....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Sep 27, 2007
    im new here, at first i only got this membership to meet zel, but i
    realized this would be a good place to ask opinions on the project im working on right now. its a pretty simple hack, nothing like shiny gold's impact on ROM editing. Now its in very early development, but the first one will be a pokemon blue hack, in which every fake code/pokemon/event will be a real part of the game. I.E. "That whole thing about mew being under the truck, yeah that will be in there.".
    that will be the first, and i will follow the games accordingly. Its not nothing big, just, when i was a kid, reading these obviously fake things where none the less exciting. so, if anybody has some of the websites that have these bizarre codes, please tell me, as i will add them to the game....im looking for just mainly blue/red right now so try to just look for those games right now.
    Also, when i start yellow, me and another friend are going to create a system that allows you to change which pokemon follows you. They will have there own custom sprites and there own variety of moods that you can check. So tell me what you think.

Ls

Sizzle3003

Cows = Cool :O
    Years
  • You shouldn't be posting rom hacks here though, they go in the rom hack forum :D
    this is game development like rpg maker xp stuff.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back