• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tell us about yourself!

Status
Not open for further replies.

groteske

lurker
    Years
    • NC
    • Seen Feb 20, 2012
    What do you usually have as breakfast?

Diced potato, pan-seared in a little butter, spiced with salt, black pepper, curry, tandoori powder, and a shitton of cayenne pepper. If I have the time I'll add in diced red pepper, onions, and meat, then fry an egg and cut that over the top of the potato chunks.

What are you having for dinner?

Arma

The Hyena
    Years
    @Groteske: That sounds more like something I could have lunch, or even diner! It does sounds great, though. I think I'll try it out one of these days.

Today I had rice with kidney beans, okra, and fish.

Do you like to cook?

Arma

The Hyena
    Years
    I don't think so, Those games aren't as good as Pokemon. The DS games were fun though, but Pokemon is just a lot better.

Do you pull a lot of all-nighters?

Years
    I don't, no. My roommate on the other hand, does. That being said, I generally do not have a power nap during the day, whereas most people I know do.

Do you live by the coin?

Arma

The Hyena
    Years
    I like birds, they wonderful creatures. If I had lots of money, I'd have a house with a big garden and an aviary.

Speaking of which, if you had a very big garden, what would you like to have in it?

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    All sorts of useful plants. Sugar-snap peas, apple trees, strawberries, raspberries, rhubarb... things that grow into food. And a few beehives, for pollination, wax, and honey.

So... what kind of vegetable is your favorite?

Arma

The Hyena
    Years
    Peppers!
    I like most vegetables, except for some very exotic ones. There is one veggie I really hate, eggplants.

Uhm, I'm sure I asked this before, but, oh well, here goes:
    Do you like to cook?

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    I kind of do, when I'm not being lazy. I like to experiment with recipes and attempt to bake things in my toaster oven. I mainly just toss stuff in a pan, fry it, and see if it's good. It usually ends up edible. ^_^;

Can you take care of yourself, living on your own? Like... do you have the skills to clean house and cook for yourself?

Arma

The Hyena
    Years
    Well there's only one thing I can't do, and that's ironing clothes. I love to cook, and I can take care of the house pretty well.

Which do you prefer, old or new music?

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    I suppose I prefer old music. Classic Rock, 50s to 90s pop. Not much new music appeals to me, but I do like a bit of Lady Gaga's stuff.

Do play an instrument/would you like to play an instrument?

Arma

The Hyena
    Years
    I don't play any instrument. But I sure would like to learn how to play keyboard or steeldrum, or any other form of percussion.

Do you like to dance?

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    Nah. Well, yeah. But only in private because I will make a fool out of myself.

How about singing? Do you like to do it? Do you wish you could do it better?

Arma

The Hyena
    Years
    Ahahaha, don't start about that. People say I should join a metal Band, but I don't like metal at all. I don't even like rock. I do like to rap from times to times though.

Who's you favorite singer/rapper?

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    Singers... John Mellencamp (old school), Alex Day and Charlie McDonnell (youtube-famous artists).

What makes you like a certain celebrity?

Arma

The Hyena
    Years
    Uhm, their talent. I don't really judge them by looks.

Who's your favorite Disney character?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back