• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tell us about yourself!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arma

The Hyena
    Years
    Whaddya mean with gen? And between the two of them, I can't really choose, I love my ps3 as well as my DS.

What do you prefer:
    Rice, Potatoes, pasta or something else?

Arma

The Hyena
    Years
    I don't really care for them, it's not like I want to know the latest news bout them.

Are you a fan fan of thrilling rides like rollercoasters and such at amusement parks?

Years
    I prefer computerfor the variety and for most retro games although using the originating consoles controller
    Although consoles come a close second because they have much more powerful games
    -----
    How tall are you?

Arma

The Hyena
    Years
    A place warm and sunny, at the beach.
    That changes around a lot, Keep the record on play by Outlandish or Cerveza by Elvis Crespo

Do you measure things in meters,centimeters etc or in feet, inches and such?

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back