• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tell us the truth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • How to do it
    Its like truth or dare, but its just truth
    yet again, i have made a thread and again I will advertise Rebooka3's thread I dare you. Its the opposite of this thread.

So, like this

Person 1:So, lets go
    Person 2:Have you ever kissed a girl/boy
    Person 1:No
    Person 3: {insert person 2's name here} I want to know have you ever hacked an account?

like that.

Rules: No being mean
    No bad ones (e.g. have you ever *$!*£*£")

Right, Lets go guy's!

Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2011
    No question to answer?
    Fine, I'll ask.......
    Did a guy ever pretend to yawn just so he could put his arm around your shoulder?

Years
  • whats your one then? ill do one

has the person below me ever kissed anyone OR have they got pokemon black?

ChariChu

~ take a drink from my hands
    Years
  • Hey, this is a cool idea! Can I just suggest something? I think it would be less confusing if you made it so that someone asks a question and whoever makes the next post has to answer it, and then ask their own question which the next poster will answer, etc etc. Rather than asking the previous poster a question and then waiting for them to answer.

I dunno, that's just me though. :D

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    What ^ said.

No, I haven't gotten Pokemon Black. Not planning on getting Black for a while.

When was the last time you lied to your parents?

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Pokémon Yellow Version

Have you gotten through puberty yet? (If your under age just don't bother looking up :\)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back