• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-Temp. Closed - [Gen 6 & 7] ♥ Cakesu and Phanton's Delicious Shop, Giveaways and Services ♥

Is there anything wrong with my 'Rules' section? So many people have skipped the most important part

• Yes. (PM me and let me know what's wrong with it)

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • No it's fine as it is !

Votes: 16 94.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2018
    Hey guys!

I am very interested in your shiny vulpix and shiny rotom-w

I have to offer my shiny cyndaquil and shiny chikorita from my shop
    you're welcome to anything in my shop :) !
    I have also bred shiny squirtle and shiny charmander, both in premier balls with 4 egg moves if they interest you

Hello Impo ! Your Shinies are ready !

Please VM me your Timezone and usual availability for us to arrange a time for our trade / VM me whenever we're both online on PC or just trade with me in-game if I have added your FC. :)

Thank you and have a nice day !

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2018
    Me again! two things
    I've a:
    6 IV (if memory serves correctly) female Dustox in a Sport Ball
    and a 5IV (XX attack) female Larvesta in an Ultra ball with Harden/String Shot/Morning Sun/Magnet Rise

Both are from giveaways, and I can't check the IVs myself
    but if they're right and you could use either or both, all I'd want in return is a hatched 5IV (XX attack) egg of the same nature whenever you get to breeding em

and the other thing! a second request (putting me at two for the week)

FC: 4098 - 5953 - 6655
    IGN: Kahadabar
    Section : Box 5
    Pokemon : Trapinch
    IVs : 31/31/31/XX/31/31
    Pokeball : Safari
    Nature : Adamant
    Pokerus: N

Hello Fockereller ! Your Trapinch is ready !

Please VM me your Timezone and usual availability for us to arrange a time for our trade / VM me whenever we're both online on PC or just trade with me in-game if I have added your FC. :)

Thank you and have a nice day !

Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2015
    Hey guys, Ive got some new shinies, wich are:
    arbok (shed skin) in a timer ball, ot brock, serious, met at lvl 25 on route 19, met on 5/20/2014, knows gunk shot, crunch, coil and glare
    Crobat (nick pink) (spain), ot victor, quirky, met at granite cave, 1/20/2015, inner focus, swift, poison fang, mean look, acrobatics (nest ball)
    flygon (nick hiroto), ot david, id 31775, levitate, dragon pulse, earth power,giga drain, flamethrower, timid, from day care helpers in normal pokeball

Im interested in these pokemons from your shop:
    adamant pawniard
    timid starmie

thanks in advance :) and btw if need any more information just let me know

Last edited:

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
    Hey guys, Ive got some new shinies, wich are:
    arbok (shed skin) in a timer ball, ot brock, serious, met at lvl 25 on route 19, met on 5/20/2014, knows gunk shot, crunch, coil and glare
    Crobat (nick pink) (spain), ot victor, quirky, met at granite cave, 1/20/2015, inner focus, swift, poison fang, mean look, acrobatics (idk this pokebal, its yellow and green on the top, and the botton is white)
    flygon (nick hiroto), ot david, id 31775, levitate, dragon pulse, earth power,giga drain, flamethrower, timid, from day care helpers in normal pokeball

Im interested in these pokemons from your shop:
    adamant pawniard
    timid starmie

thanks in advance :) and btw if need any more information just let me know

Hello deeds !

I'll be checking them thoroughly once my mind is cleared of exhaustion and whatnot, can't think straight haha.

I'll edit this post to let you know what I want. :)

EDIT: I'll take Arbok and Flygon if that's okay with you. Phanton will let you know when your 'mon are ready, as usual. :)

Last edited:

MoneyMam

Dweeb Artist
    Years
    Hello again~ So I'm actually trying to build up a new team of shinies for y as of right now. All I really need is 5 more. But before I ask about some I just wanted to see if you would like any of these?
    Gardevoir female
    Ninetales female
    Zoroark male
    Sylveon female
    Mismagius female
    Charmander female
    Gible female
    (They're all shiny and range from 5-6Iv's)

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
    Hello again~ So I'm actually trying to build up a new team of shinies for y as of right now. All I really need is 5 more. But before I ask about some I just wanted to see if you would like any of these?
    Gardevoir female
    Ninetales female
    Zoroark male
    Sylveon female
    Mismagius female
    Charmander female
    Gible female
    (They're all shiny and range from 5-6Iv's)

Hello MoneyMam. :)

I think I would be interested in your Mismagius and Gardevoir, though I would love to have full details on them, which pretty much include OT/ID, Pokeball, Ability and Region.

Thanks in advance for your answer and have a nice day !

MoneyMam

Dweeb Artist
    Years
    Hello MoneyMam. :)

I think I would be interested in your Mismagius and Gardevoir, though I would love to have full details on them, which pretty much include OT/ID, Pokeball, Ability and Region.

Thanks in advance for your answer and have a nice day !
    Here you go~
    Gardevoir: Female Nature: Modest OT: Nice Thai TID: 10060 Moveset: Calm Mind, Future Sight, Psychic, Dazzling Gleam Lv.45 6Iv's, Love ball, U.S.

Mismagius: Female Nature: Timid OT: Andrea TID: 16894 Moveset: Hex, Skill Swap, Dazzling Gleam, Nasty Plot Lv.46 5Iv's, average pokeball, Italy

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2018
    Here you go~
    Gardevoir: Female Nature: Modest OT: Nice Thai TID: 10060 Moveset: Calm Mind, Future Sight, Psychic, Dazzling Gleam Lv.45 6Iv's

Mismagius: Female Nature: Timid OT: Andrea TID: 16894 Moveset: Hex, Skill Swap, Dazzling Gleam, Nasty Plot Lv.46 5Iv's

You forgot to mention their pokeballs and region :)

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2018
    Just a quick question~ As of right now will you be the one's trading the shinies to me? :o

Yeah, because Cakesu gives them to me to get cloned since I have a better timezone with our cloner than her. So you will always be trading me when requesting shinies and/or events :)
    Just the breeding that can be either of us xD .

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2018
    Kk lol Thanks~ So I'm assuming you saw my offers? :)

Yes I did! I even told Cakesu you replied but she had to go to bed which is why your offer wasn't accepted yet. And she has to give me the pokemons too. Btw I think when she said region she meant as in Kalos, Unova, Hoenn and etc.

Years
    Hi, It's Minh again.
    I wish to make my team better so I hope you will accept this request:
    I offer my 6 events pokemon :
    a)Diancie lv68 Japan Nature:Lax Ability:Clear Body Move:Reflect/Light Screen/ Diamond Storm/ Stealth Rock Item:Light Clay EV Trained HP/ATT/DEF/SPA/SPD/SPE:209/162/293/141/189/94
    b)Victini LV70 Japan Nature:Lax Ability:Victory Star Move:Searing Shot/Thunder/Focus Blast/Psychic Item:Expert Bell EV Trained HP/ATT/DEF/SPA/SPD/SPE:232/158/181/198/147/196
    c)Celebi Lv 68 SPA Nature:Doclie Ability:Natural Cure Move:Dazzling Gleam/Calm Mind/Baton Bass/Recover Item:Pixie Plate EV Trained HP/ATT/DEF/SPA/SPD/SPE:277/162/159/141/163/198
    d)Meloetta Lv73 USA Nature:Serious Ability Serena Grace Move: Relic Song/Close Comblat/Thunder/Psychic Item:Black Belt EV Trained HP/ATT/DEF/SPA/SPD/SPE::231/144/118/247/198/188
    e)Jirachi Lv70 Japan Nature:Jolly Ability Serena Grace Move:Doom Desire/Wish/Protect/Toxic Item:Iron Plate EV Trained HP/ATT/DEF/SPA/SPD/SPE:285/166/166/154/205/182
    f)Manaphy Lv59 Korea Nature:Adamant Ability:Hydration Move:Rain Dance/Scald/Calm Mind/Rest Item:Damp Rock EV Trained HP/ATT/DEF/SPA/SPD/SPE:235/140/158/117/127/137
    I would love your :
    Pokémon - Archjinni of the Rings Hoopa Prebooking Distribution - ID: 07185
    Lv.50 - Calm - Magician
    Hyperspace Hole - Psychic - Astonish - Nasty Plot
    31/X/31/X/X/31

DiancieOCT2014 - ID: 10274
    Timid - Clear Body
    Diamond Storm - Moonblast - Reflect - Return
    31/X/31/X/X/31

Victini Movie 14 - Lv. 50
    Jolly - Victory Star
    V-Create - Fusion Flare - Fusion Bolt - Searing Shot
    31/31/31/31/31/31

Shiny Jirachi Tanabata - ID: 08014
    Lv.10 - Relaxed - Serene Grace
    Wish - Swift - Healing Wish - Moonblast

Meloetta-Kyurem VS The Sacred Swordsman Keldeo - Movie Giveaway - ID: 07142
    Lv. 15 - Naive- Serene Grace
    Round - Quick Attack - Confusion
    31/31/31/31/31/31

Keldeo-Kyurem VS the Sacred Swordsman Keldeo Pre-order - ID: 06232
    Lv. 15 - Timid - Justified
    Aqua Jet - Leer - Double Kick - Bubble Beam

It's no matter about time.
    I can wait.
    Hope you will help me.
    Thank you :V

Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2018
    Hi there! I'd be interested in taking some of your giveaways off your hands. Just got both X and OR this week and looking to get into competive battle and some breeding again so it'd help out.

I can't look through the whole list right now but please don't wonder trade any just yet and I'll check it out and let you know tonight or tomorrow morning k

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back