• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-Temp. Closed - [Gen 6 & 7] ♥ Cakesu and Phanton's Delicious Shop, Giveaways and Services ♥

Is there anything wrong with my 'Rules' section? So many people have skipped the most important part

• Yes. (PM me and let me know what's wrong with it)

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • No it's fine as it is !

Votes: 16 94.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
    can I get a Shiny 3-4 iv male Kabuto with battle armor ivs if 3 atk and both def and sp.def if 4 iv hp atk both def and sp.def and the flowing egg moves Aurora beam, bubble beam, Giga drain and Knock off please and thankyou also if u can give it a Adamant Nature

You didn't read our rules mate.

Hi guys, awesome shop! By the way, are the pinsir and torchic on your giveaway section still available? If yes I'd like to have them please
    -Temp. Closed - [Gen 6 & 7] ♥ Cakesu and Phanton's Delicious Shop, Giveaways and Services ♥

Hello Magistrum !

The Pokemon you wish to acquire is available and has been reserved for you ! You have two weeks at most to claim your Pokémon !

Please VM me your Timezone and usual availabilty for us to arrange a time for our trade / VM me whenever we're both online on PC or just trade with me in-game if I have added your FC. :) Thank you for saving a Pokemon from our Giveaways section from the Wonder Trade's abyss ! Additionally, you may post a review after our trade here. Whether you want to do it or not is up to you, but doing it is always appreciated !

Have a nice day !

Hi there
    Might I please request the following couple of pokemon:

FC: 0834-1459-7942
    IGN: Jeff
    Section : Box 4
    Pokemon : Absol
    IVs : Doesn't matter
    Egg Moves : Sucker Punch, Play Rough
    Tutor Moves (ORAS) : Knock Off
    TMs/HMs : Sword Dance
    Pokeball : Doesn't matter
    Nature : Jolly
    Ability : Justified
    Nickname : Pandora
    Item (Battle Maison only) : None
    Pokerus: Preferred, but doesn't matter really

FC: 0834-1459-7942
    IGN: Jeff
    Section : Safari
    Pokemon : Mienfoo
    IVs : Doesn't matter
    Egg Moves : Knock Off
    Tutor Moves (ORAS) :
    TMs/HMs : Stone Edge, U-Turn
    Pokeball : Doesn't matter
    Nature : Jolly
    Ability : Reckless
    Nickname : Noodles
    Item (Battle Maison only) : Choice Scarf
    Pokerus: Again, doesn't particularly matter

I love the service yall are providing, and am looking forward to using y'all a lot in the future. I'm also willing to help with the breeding if yall ever get backed up with requests :D Thanks in advance!

Hello Rhav ! Your Absol and Mienfoo are ready ! You have two weeks at most to claim your Pokémon !

Please VM me your Timezone and usual availability for us to arrange a time for our trade / VM me whenever we're both online on PC or just trade with me in-game if I have added your FC. Additionally, you may post a review after our trade here. Whether you want to do it or not is up to you, but doing it is always appreciated !

Thank you and have a nice day !

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
    Actually if I could get just the Togepi, Spritzee & Cottonee that would be good.

Hello Jubilation ! Your Eggs are ready ! You have two weeks at most to claim your Pokémon !

Please VM me your Timezone and usual availability for us to arrange a time for our trade / VM me whenever we're both online on PC or just trade with me in-game if I have added your FC. Additionally, you may post a review after our trade here. Whether you want to do it or not is up to you, but doing it is always appreciated !

J3X

from Pallet Town
    Years
    Hi! I am interested in the following Pokemon:

Genesect
    Plasma - ID: 10072
    Lv. 15 - Jolly - Download
    Techno Blast - Magnet Bomb - Solar Beam - Signal Beam

I have Hayley's Mew to trade for it :D?

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
    Hey Guys!
    I would like to request:
    The TRU - ID: 11079 Arceus
    For my Moltres with
    IVs : 31/31/31/31/31/31
    LV:100
    Pokerus: Yes

Hello Deltakirby !

May I have more details on your Moltres such as ID/OT, Region it was caught in, Ability, Pokeball and possible ribbons? Thanks. :)

Also, do you mean you want the Arceus to have Pokérus or is it that your Moltres has it?

Hi! I am interested in the following Pokemon:

Genesect
    Plasma - ID: 10072
    Lv. 15 - Jolly - Download
    Techno Blast - Magnet Bomb - Solar Beam - Signal Beam

I have Hayley's Mew to trade for it :D?

Hello J3X !

May I have more details on your Mew such as ID/OT, Region it was caught in, Ability, Pokeball and possible ribbons? Thanks. :)

J3X

from Pallet Town
    Years
    Hello J3X !

May I have more details on your Mew such as ID/OT, Region it was caught in, Ability, Pokeball and possible ribbons? Thanks. :)

No problem! Here is the info from Mew's summary:

ID: 01000
    OT: Hayley
    REGION: "...reach the Kalos region from the Sinnoh region."
    ABILITY: Synchronize
    POKEBALL: Cherish Ball
    RIBBONS: No Ribbons

Hope that helps.

Substitute Doll

An Alolan Exeggutor
    Years
    What I put is in Bold:

Hello Deltakirby !

May I have more details on your Moltres such as ID/OT, Region it was caught in, Ability, Pokeball and possible ribbons? Thanks. :)
    My Moltres has pokerus, and the following
    Ability: Pressure
    Pokeball: Ultra Ball
    ID:41531
    OT:JONNY
    Ribbons: None
    Region: Kalos

Also, do you mean you want the Arceus to have Pokérus or is it that your Moltres has it?

QUOTE]

Thanks!

Years
    Hi Cakesu! Just wondering if your Skarmory (JPN) in Giveaway section is still available? If it is, may I request for one? Thanks! More power to your shop!

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
    Hi Cakesu! Just wondering if your Skarmory (JPN) in Giveaway section is still available? If it is, may I request for one? Thanks! More power to your shop!

Hello G0!d !

The Pokemon you wish to acquire is available and has been reserved for you ! You have two weeks at most to claim your Pokémon !

Please VM me your Timezone and usual availabilty for us to arrange a time for our trade / VM me whenever we're both online on PC or just trade with me in-game if I have added your FC. :) Thank you for saving a Pokemon from our Giveaways section from the Wonder Trade's abyss ! Additionally, you may post a review after our trade here. Whether you want to do it or not is up to you, but doing it is always appreciated !

Have a nice day !

What I put is in Bold:

Hello Deltakirby !

May I have more details on your Moltres such as ID/OT, Region it was caught in, Ability, Pokeball and possible ribbons? Thanks.

My Moltres has pokerus, and the following
    Ability: Pressure
    ID:41531
    OT:JONNY
    Region: Kalos

QUOTE]

Thanks!

I'm really sorry to tell you that your Moltres is hacked, it isn't possible for anyone to RNG abuse a 6IV 'mon in Gen 6. :(

No problem! Here is the info from Mew's summary:

ID: 01000
    OT: Hayley
    REGION: "...reach the Kalos region from the Sinnoh region."
    ABILITY: Synchronize
    POKEBALL: Cherish Ball
    RIBBONS: No Ribbons

Hope that helps.

Alright seems fine, I'll take it. Phanton will let you know when your 'mon is ready. :)

Years
    Hello
    I was wondering if I could trade for the Shiny Modest Gardevoir in your shiny section.
    In exchange I can offer a Shiny Terrakion, it has the following.
    Ability: Justified
    ID No: 43085
    OT: Noah
    Region: Hoenn
    Ivs: 30-31/x/30-31/x/x/30-31/

Last edited:

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
    Hello
    I was wondering if I could trade for the Shiny Modest Gardevoir in your shiny section.
    In exchange I can offer a Shiny Terrakion, it has the following.
    Ability: Justified
    ID No: 43085
    OT: Noah
    Region: Hoenn
    Ivs: 30-31/x/30-31/x/x/30-31/

Hello Adaphedos !

We accept your offer, Phanton will let you know when your 'mon is ready.

skyburial

Orca Hype
    Years
    Howdy howdy Cakesu, Phanton and all your potato friends. It's been a minute since I dropped by your trade shop but it looks like business is booming and you're getting all the accolades you need ^_^

Can I please request the following?

FC:
    0061-2185-6938

IGN: skyburialVGC
    Section : Breeding Box 3
    Pokemon : Ferroseed
    IVs : 31/31/31/31/31/X
    Egg Moves : Leech Seed
    TMs/HMs : Protect
    Nature : Relaxed
    Ability : Iron Barbs
    Nickname : Pokey *_0
    Item (Battle Maison only) : Rocky Helmet
    Pokerus: N

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2018
    Hey, I have a Japanese Modest Celebi (ID: 31121) and a Modest Genesect (ID: 10072). I am interested in these two pokémon you have in your Legendaries / Events and Shinies. Would you like to trade? c:

Genesect
    Mewtwo Awakens - Movie Event - ID: 07133
    Lv. 100 - Download - Hasty
    Extreme Speed - Iron Head - Shift Gear - Blaze Kick
    31/31/31/31/31/31

Delphox
    (F) - Lv. 100
    Timid - Magician
    EV Trained
    Fire Blast - Psychic - Grass Knot - Shadow Ball
    31/31/31/31/31/31

Hello masaru3 ! Your Pokemons are ready ! You have two weeks at most to claim your Pokémon !

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back