• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-Temp. Closed - [Gen 6 & 7] ♥ Cakesu and Phanton's Delicious Shop, Giveaways and Services ♥

Is there anything wrong with my 'Rules' section? So many people have skipped the most important part

• Yes. (PM me and let me know what's wrong with it)

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • No it's fine as it is !

Votes: 16 94.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2014
    Hey! I'm interested in your Mawile from the "immediate tradables" section. Is it available to be traded?

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2014
    Hi cakesu,

I was wondering if that mudkip in box 2 was female and if it is may i please request your a female damp mudkip?

I know you said you do it for free but i still want to give you something if you decide to give one to me.

ill give you any two of the 6 pokemon i list below for one of your female damp mudkips, that is if you would like any of them.

Sableye 1:
    Name: 6 P IV
    Level: 1
    HP: 12
    Attack: 6
    Defence: 6
    Sp. Atk: 5
    Sp. Def; 6
    Speed: 6
    Ability: Keen Eye
    Nature: Impish
    Move-set: Mean Look, Zen Headbutt, Leer, Scratch
    IV: all 6 are perfect

Sableye 2:
    Level: 32
    HP: 83
    Attack: 62
    Defence: 68
    Sp. Atk: 50
    Sp. Def; 66
    Speed: 46
    Move-set: Detect, Shadow Sneak, Knock Off, Feint Attack

Sableye 3:
    Level: 61
    HP: 150
    Attack: 115
    Defence: 126
    Sp. Atk: 92
    Sp. Def; 103
    Speed: 84
    Ability: Stall
    Move-set: Foul Play, Zen Headbutt, Shadow Ball, Mean Look

Sableye 4:
    Level: 18
    HP: 51
    Attack: 37
    Defence: 40
    Sp. Atk: 29
    Sp. Def; 33
    Speed: 28
    Ability: Prankster
    Move-set: Night Shade, Astonish, Fury Swipes, Fake Out

Wooper 1:
    Sp. Atk: 4
    Sp. Def; 5
    Speed: 5
    Ability: Damp
    Move-set: Stockpile, Swallow, Spit Up, Recover

Wooper 2:
    Level: 37
    HP: 99
    Attack: 49
    Defence: 53
    Sp. Atk: 30
    Sp. Def; 34
    Speed: 27
    Move-set: Amnesia, Yawn, Earthquake, Rain Dance

The Sableyes was a result of my lack of knowledge when I tried to breed one and my Wooper was bad luck on not getting the right ability.

Since I bred these myself i can rename any of them for you.

Ill trade anyone for a Female, damp mudkip (IVS arent to important Ill be using the mudkip to breed and im happy working from scratch)

My friend code is 4742-5653-3698.

Thank you for taking the time of reading my post if you would like to trade or have any questions please just leave a response. Thank you very much again.

Also sorry for the wall of text.

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
    Hi cakesu,

I was wondering if that mudkip in box 2 was female and if it is may i please request your a female damp mudkip?

I know you said you do it for free but i still want to give you something if you decide to give one to me.

ill give you any two of the 6 pokemon i list below for one of your female damp mudkips, that is if you would like any of them.

Sableye 1:
    Sp. Atk: 5
    Sp. Def; 6
    Speed: 6
    Move-set: Mean Look, Zen Headbutt, Leer, Scratch

Sableye 2:
    Level: 32
    HP: 83
    Attack: 62
    Defence: 68
    Sp. Atk: 50
    Sp. Def; 66
    Speed: 46
    Move-set: Detect, Shadow Sneak, Knock Off, Feint Attack

Sableye 3:
    Level: 61
    HP: 150
    Attack: 115
    Defence: 126
    Sp. Atk: 92
    Sp. Def; 103
    Speed: 84
    Ability: Stall
    Move-set: Foul Play, Zen Headbutt, Shadow Ball, Mean Look

Sableye 4:
    Level: 18
    HP: 51
    Attack: 37
    Defence: 40
    Sp. Atk: 29
    Sp. Def; 33
    Speed: 28
    Ability: Prankster
    Move-set: Night Shade, Astonish, Fury Swipes, Fake Out

Wooper 1:
    Sp. Atk: 4
    Sp. Def; 5
    Speed: 5
    Move-set: Stockpile, Swallow, Spit Up, Recover

Wooper 2:
    Level: 37
    HP: 99
    Attack: 49
    Defence: 53
    Sp. Atk: 30
    Sp. Def; 34
    Speed: 27
    Move-set: Amnesia, Yawn, Earthquake, Rain Dance

The Sableyes was a result of my lack of knowledge when I tried to breed one and my Wooper was bad luck on not getting the right ability.

Since I bred these myself i can rename any of them for you.

Ill trade anyone for a Female, damp mudkip (IVS arent to important Ill be using the mudkip to breed and im happy working from scratch)

My friend code is 4742-5653-3698.

Thank you for taking the time of reading my post if you would like to trade or have any questions please just leave a response. Thank you very much again.

Also sorry for the wall of text.

Hello ! :)

Unfortunately the Mudkip you see in IT section isn't Female. However, I can try to breed you one.
    You just need a female Mudkip or do you need to have IVs bred on it too?

Also, if I understood correctly, I can choose two Pokemon from that list, right?

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2014
    Hello ! :)

Unfortunately the Mudkip you see in IT section isn't Female. However, I can try to breed you one.
    You just need a female Mudkip or do you need to have IVs bred on it too?

Also, if I understood correctly, I can choose two Pokemon from that list, right?

Sorry about my post being hard to read i read it again after i posted its a bit of a mess. sorry.

I dont care about the ivs but i really need a Damp Female mudkip for breeding because I have male mudkips with the egg moves of Mirror Coat and counter chain breed on to them but i cant get damp through without a female.

And thats right any two for you one mud kip so if you give me a mud kip and any random pokemon like a junk pokeomon ill give any two of the 6 i listed :D

I hope that makes my post a bit clearer and sorry that you had to dig trough the mess and thank you for doing so :D

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
    Sorry about my post being hard to read i read it again after i posted its a bit of a mess. sorry.

I dont care about the ivs but i really need a Damp Female mudkip for breeding because I have male mudkips with the egg moves of Mirror Coat and counter chain breed on to them but i cant get damp through without a female.

And thats right any two for you one mud kip so if you give me a mud kip and any random pokemon like a junk pokeomon ill give any two of the 6 i listed :D

I hope that makes my post a bit clearer and sorry that you had to dig trough the mess and thank you for doing so :D

It's okay. xD

But sure I'll get a Mudkip for you, since your request is easy it'll have priority after Ab$ol's request.

I'll see what I'll take once I'm done breeding it and will also let you know when it's ready.

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2014
    It's okay. xD

But sure I'll get a Mudkip for you, since your request is easy it'll have priority after Ab$ol's request.

I'll see what I'll take once I'm done breeding it and will also let you know when it's ready.

Thank you very much :D

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2014
    It's okay. xD

Hi again cakesu its 130 am on the east coast of australia so im going to bed for the night. So i probably wont respond for a little while but I have added you and I will defs hold on to all of the pokemon until we can trade. Ill reply tomorrow when I can

Thank you very much

From fuse

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
    Hi again cakesu its 130 am on the east coast of australia so im going to bed for the night. So i probably wont respond for a little while but I have added you and I will defs hold on to all of the pokemon until we can trade. Ill reply tomorrow when I can

Thank you very much

From fuse

Alright, sleep well.

Your Mudkip might not be ready after a while though, I've got to finish Ab$ol's request first >.< and I have to breed him a Togepi, which is a freaking hard thing to breed. (especially since the parent I had barely had any IVs, but at least once I'm done with this I'll have a proper Parent)

I promise you'll have your 'kip though.

Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2016
    Hey Cakesu it's me again haha :D I was just wondering, what Pokeball is your Rhyhorn in? I'm looking for one in a Heavy Ball in particular.

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2014
    Hi cakesu

Just posting that ill be just chilling online in the forum for a while.

no rush on the mudkip :P

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
    Hi cakesu

Just posting that ill be just chilling online in the forum for a while.

no rush on the mudkip :P

Hello !

So I just looked through my WT box (yes I have a whole box where I store 'mon that go into WT) and I saw I still had a few mudkips in there, including two female HA ones ! So there's no need for me to breed one at all and you may have one anytime. c:

MaoMint

☘ 小猫咪 ☘
    Years
    Hello! : )

Would you be interested in exchanging some HA's?
    I would be interested in the following:
    Spiritomb, Pidove, Spritzee, Snover, Pidgey, Litleo, Solosis, Druddigon & Corsolla
    Here's a list of which HA's I have: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=310644

I didn't fill out that template as I was rather after an actual trade than a request so - I figured I'd wait to see whether you're interested >,<

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back