• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-Temp. Closed - [Gen 6 & 7] ♥ Cakesu and Phanton's Delicious Shop, Giveaways and Services ♥

Is there anything wrong with my 'Rules' section? So many people have skipped the most important part

• Yes. (PM me and let me know what's wrong with it)

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • No it's fine as it is !

Votes: 16 94.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 15, 2017
    Hi! ^^ I am building my dream competitive team, so i was checking your shop and saw that beautiful shiny dragonite. I was wondering if we can make a deal. I could give you a shiny competitive rhyperior, but since i only have 1, i would be thankful if you could clone it (as many times as you want) and give it to me, so i don't loose it :3. I'm asking you this because i can't clone xD.

This is the shiny dragonite i'm talking about:
    (M) - (FRE) - Lv. 100
    Jolly - Multiscale
    EV Trained
    Dragon Claw - Extreme Speed - Roost - Dragon Dance
    31/31/31/X/31/31

and my shiny rhyperior is this one:
    (M) - Lv. 50
    Adamant - Solid rock
    EV Trained
    Ice punch - Earthquake - Steath rock- Stone edge
    31/31/31/31/31/31
    infected with pokerus.

If you don't want my rhyperior or can't clone nevermind ^^, that dragonite must be pretty valuable

thank you for your time :3

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2018
    Hi! ^^ I am building my dream competitive team, so i was checking your shop and saw that beautiful shiny dragonite. I was wondering if we can make a deal. I could give you a shiny competitive rhyperior, but since i only have 1, i would be thankful if you could clone it (as many times as you want) and give it to me, so i don't loose it :3. I'm asking you this because i can't clone xD.

This is the shiny dragonite i'm talking about:
    (M) - (FRE) - Lv. 100
    Jolly - Multiscale
    EV Trained
    Dragon Claw - Extreme Speed - Roost - Dragon Dance
    31/31/31/X/31/31

and my shiny rhyperior is this one:
    (M) - Lv. 50
    Adamant - Solid rock
    EV Trained
    Ice punch - Earthquake - Steath rock- Stone edge
    31/31/31/31/31/31
    infected with pokerus.

If you don't want my rhyperior or can't clone nevermind ^^, that dragonite must be pretty valuable

thank you for your time :3

Hello Balrog~ !
    Could you please inform us of the OT and where rypherior was met/caught :) ?
    And there are official cloners somewhere in the forum, I recommend RNC :) .

Years
    • Seen Dec 15, 2017
    It's hatched from an egg, and it's OT is Aaron.
    And okay then, I'll pm RNC if that is better ^_^

Years
    Hiya! First, I love your shop, it's so pretty and well-organised!

Do you think you'd be able to breed me a female Eevee?
    I know that's super specific and I'm not sure how the shop works, so if this isn't something the shop does I won't be offended at all! :) Just looking for a female so I can breed for a shiny.

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2018
    Hiya! First, I love your shop, it's so pretty and well-organised!

Do you think you'd be able to breed me a female Eevee?
    I know that's super specific and I'm not sure how the shop works, so if this isn't something the shop does I won't be offended at all! :) Just looking for a female so I can breed for a shiny.

Welcome Satharen !

Thank you for requesting a Pokemon from our Breeding Section ! Your request has been taken into account.

Have a nice day !

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2018
    Should I? :o I'm so new to this all ;_;

I've heard bold is good?

Bold increases the defense and lowers the attack, is a good nature for an umbreon, if you need help/advice with nature or anything else you can PM me. :)

Years
    Hello everyone
    I was browsing your legendary section and was wondering If I could get The Best Wishes Jirachi
    I Can offer a hidden ability Chimchar in exchange.
    KB
    OT: Michael
    Ability: Iron Fist
    Nature: Modest
    Egg Moves: Thunder Punch and Fire Punch
    Pokeball: Pokeball
    Iv's: 31/x/31/31/31/31

Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2015
    hi, i'm interested in the Spanish lotad in the give away area and then i'm interested in the dry skin crogunk from your breeding box 5, can give 5-6 iv protean froakie, 5-6 iv chansey, squirtle and mudkip, also maybe event hoopa.

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2018
    i got the rhyperior cloned by RNC, would you like to trade then??

Hello Balrog~!
    I need to clone Dragonite too, I need to get it from Cakesu for it, I will let you know when it's ready so we can trade :)

Have a nice day!

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2018
    Hello everyone
    I was browsing your legendary section and was wondering If I could get The Best Wishes Jirachi
    I Can offer a hidden ability Chimchar in exchange.
    KB
    OT: Michael
    Ability: Iron Fist
    Nature: Modest
    Egg Moves: Thunder Punch and Fire Punch
    Pokeball: Pokeball
    Iv's: 31/x/31/31/31/31

Hello Adaphedos !
    Unless that chimchar is shiny I am afraid I will have to refuse as we already have HA chimchar (with those egg moves as well).

Have a nice day!

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2018
    hi, i'm interested in the Spanish lotad in the give away area and then i'm interested in the dry skin crogunk from your breeding box 5, can give 5-6 iv protean froakie, 5-6 iv chansey, squirtle and mudkip, also maybe event hoopa.

Welcome Magickid999 !

Thank you for requesting a Pokemon from our Breeding Section ! Your request has been taken into account.

Have a nice day !

P.S.: I will have to check with Cakesu about that Lotat if we still have it, since she hasn't been able to update the thread in the past week.

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2018
    Hi :3

I'm interested in your Mystery Mew. I have these 3 gen events:

Wishing Star Jirachi (Japanese. Intact)

Spoiler:

Celebi 10ANIV

Spoiler:

Deoxys DOEL

Spoiler:

And I have more events, like Jirachi Wishmaker or Groudon, Mew and Deoxys Shiny from 3 gen.

I hope you're interested in these Pokemons.

Hello jorge123esp!
    We accept your offer and we will take Celebi :)
    I will let you know when your request is ready.

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2018
    Many greetings, I'm wondering if I may make this request:

FC: 0705-5311-4241
    IGN: Kaidou

Section : (What does this mean?)
    Pokemon : Emolga
    IVs :
    Egg Moves :
    Tutor Moves (ORAS) :
    TMs/HMs : Aerial Ace, Thunderbolt, Toxic, Substitute
    Pokeball : Quick Ball
    Nature : Modest
    Ability : Motor Drive
    Nickname : Kipp
    Item (Battle Maison only) :
    Pokerus: Yes

In exchange, I offer to trade: Moltres
    Level: 70
    Nature: Sassy
    Ability: Pressure
    OT: Kaidou
    ID: 53548
    Caught: Kalos Region (Sea Spirit's Den)
    Pokéball: Ultra Ball
    Ribbons : None
    Moves: Safeguard, Air Slash, Sunny Day, Heat Wave

Whether my request is possible to pull of or not, I still thank you all for your hard work.

Hello Foxcrest ! Your Emolga is ready ! You have two weeks at most to claim your Pokémon !

Please VM me your Timezone and usual availability for us to arrange a time for our trade / VM me whenever we're both online on PC or just trade with me in-game if I have added your FC. Additionally, you may post a review after our trade here. Whether you want to do it or not is up to you, but doing it is always appreciated !

Thank you and have a nice day !

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2018

Hello Magickid999 ! Your Pokemons are ready ! You have two weeks at most to claim your Pokémon !

Please VM me your Timezone and usual availability for us to arrange a time for our trade / VM me whenever we're both online on PC or just trade with me in-game if I have added your FC. Additionally, you may post a review after our trade here. Whether you want to do it or not is up to you, but doing it is always appreciated !

Thank you and have a nice day !

P.S.: Pokemons from the giveaway and breeding sections are free, you can give us any pokemon you want for them :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back