• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-Temp. Closed - [Gen 6 & 7] ♥ Cakesu and Phanton's Delicious Shop, Giveaways and Services ♥

Is there anything wrong with my 'Rules' section? So many people have skipped the most important part

• Yes. (PM me and let me know what's wrong with it)

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • No it's fine as it is !

Votes: 16 94.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Road

beyond salvation
    Years
    Hello and welcome back RoadMart !

The Pokemon you wish to acquire are available and have been reserved for you ! You have two weeks at most to claim your Pokemon !

Please VM me your Timezone and usual availabilty for us to arrange a time for our trade / VM me whenever we're both online on PC or just trade with me in-game if I have added your FC. :) Thank you for saving a Pokemon from our Giveaways section from the Wonder Trade's abyss ! Additionally, you may post a review after our trade here. Whether you want to do it or not is up to you, but doing it is always appreciated !

----

P.S. : Yeah the Pokemon you want should be nicknameable, don't worry about that. c: And don't feel compelled to give us anything of value in return, you may do so if you wish to though and we'll thank you for it. nwn

As for the Banette, I'm not sure I quite understood it all, are you telling us that you're okay with us asking for anything in return? :o And don't forget the special offer, too !

Have a nice day !
    Excellent! I shall do so in a bit! c:

Gotcha! I think I have some spare clones of some Events or Shinies, but if not I won't worry about it. And yes absolutely anything is fine! (Since I'm trying to prepare for SM trading, trying to figure out equivalencies takes forever. @w@)

Oh gosh uh, the extra Pokemon thing right? All I ever want is nickname-able stuff which is a pain for you guys probably. @@ But the Hardy Shiny Pyroar keeps catching my eye and I'd really like her nicknamed Nala, if it isn't too much trouble!

bunnybird12

For the Christmas Special can I have the level 90 Shiny Altaria?

Also, my brother didn't want to make an account to trade you for what he wanted, so is it okay if I just put his offer in my post? If you're okay with that, I'll trade you both my trade and his trade, so I won't have to switch games or find different times to trade with you.

His offer:
    His November Event Genesect for a Jirachi.
    For the Christmas Special he wants the Shiny Pichu with the egg moves.

Thanks in Advance!

Last edited:

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
    Can I trade you my Kyogre for a Groudon?
    For the Christmas Special can I have the level 90 Shiny Altaria?

Also, my brother didn't want to make an account to trade you for what he wanted, so is it okay if I just put his offer in my post? If you're okay with that, I'll trade you both my trade and his trade, so I won't have to switch games or find different times to trade with you.

His offer:
    His November Event Genesect for a Jirachi.
    For the Christmas Special he wants the Shiny Pichu with the egg moves.

Hello bunnybird12 !

Sadly we do not have a Groudon for trade. :/

As for your brother's offer, there's no problem.

Just one more thing though, please fill in this form in order to hack-check your Pokemon beforehand !

OT/ID:
    Shiny?:
    Nature:
    IVs:
    Pokeball:
    Moveset:
    Pkmn Region:
    Ribbons (if any):
    Pentagon?:
    Date received:

Thanks in Advance!

Excellent! I shall do so in a bit! c:

Gotcha! I think I have some spare clones of some Events or Shinies, but if not I won't worry about it. And yes absolutely anything is fine! (Since I'm trying to prepare for SM trading, trying to figure out equivalencies takes forever. @w@)

Oh gosh uh, the extra Pokemon thing right? All I ever want is nickname-able stuff which is a pain for you guys probably. @@ But the Hardy Shiny Pyroar keeps catching my eye and I'd really like her nicknamed Nala, if it isn't too much trouble!

Alright, thank you ! I'll let you know when I'm available when this is all settled. Although we'll only get to trade when the 'mon you want is cloned too, I suppose? o:

But speaking of nicknameables, Phanton has been masuda'ing a little, so there are nicknameables I haven't put up for trade yet such as shiny Cherubi and Corphish for instance, let me know if you are interested. The Pyroar is no longer nicknameable sadly, I'm re-organising my shinies and events hence I haven't fully updated the Shop section. >.<

Road

beyond salvation
    Years
    Alright, thank you ! I'll let you know when I'm available when this is all settled. Although we'll only get to trade when the 'mon you want is cloned too, I suppose? o:

But speaking of nicknameables, Phanton has been masuda'ing a little, so there are nicknameables I haven't put up for trade yet such as shiny Cherubi and Corphish for instance, let me know if you are interested. The Pyroar is no longer nicknameable sadly, I'm re-organising my shinies and events hence I haven't fully updated the Shop section. >.<
    Oh I can do it in separate batches if it works better for you guys! I'm flexible. c:

Ahh bummer! I'm not interested in those two but if there's others I'd certainly like to know! c: I would also be fine with the WCS14K Manectric as well!

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
    Oh I can do it in separate batches if it works better for you guys! I'm flexible. c:

Ahh bummer! I'm not interested in those two but if there's others I'd certainly like to know! c: I would also be fine with the WCS14K Manectric as well!

Well, I think trading it all in one go would work better xD and we also have a shiny sentret if I remember correctly.

Breekinz

Breezy
    Years
    • US
    • Seen Dec 16, 2016
    Hey there! I've been looking all over the net trying to find someone I can trade with. I'm looking for either Tyranitar or his pre evolutions. Since it is by far my favorite Pokemon and i have the Tyranitite in my Alpha Sapphire game but cannot get it without receiving it via trade. I'm not sure what I can offer in exchange so if its possible to get one I'm open to making a deal. :) I just would love a Tyranitar finally! Hehe

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
    Hey there! I've been looking all over the net trying to find someone I can trade with. I'm looking for either Tyranitar or his pre evolutions. Since it is by far my favorite Pokemon and i have the Tyranitite in my Alpha Sapphire game but cannot get it without receiving it via trade. I'm not sure what I can offer in exchange so if its possible to get one I'm open to making a deal. :) I just would love a Tyranitar finally! Hehe

Hello Breekinz !

We are able to breed you a Tyrunt if you would like but for us to do so, you will have to take a look at our rules first so that you may know how to do it !

Have a nice day !

That's fine by me! c: OOO depending on the nature and gender I'd be interested!

Alrighties, I'll take a look once I come home this evening. :)

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
    Alright, I just gotta clone the Xerneas too.

Hello CUTIEFLY!!!

Just letting you know that your Pokemon have been cloned and are ready to trade.
    You may Visitor Message me anytime to let me know what your availability is so that we can set up a time for our trade !

Please note that you have at least two weeks at most to claim your Pokemon !

Thanks in advance and have a nice day !

Last edited:

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
    Bisharp
    OT/ID : Jessica

Hello drago0202 !

Just letting you know that your Pokemon are ready and that you may Visitor Message me with your availability so that we can arrange a time for our trade accordingly !

Also reminding you that you have up to two weeks to claim your Pokemon. :)

Thanks in advance and have a nice day !

Breekinz

Breezy
    Years
    • US
    • Seen Dec 16, 2016
    Hello Breekinz !

We are able to breed you a Tyrunt if you would like but for us to do so, you will have to take a look at our rules first so that you may know how to do it !

Have a nice day !
    I did read the rules and I'm assuming you directed me there to fill out the form maybe? I apologize for not doing so before hand.

FC: 0877 - 5153- 2275
    IGN: Breezy
    Section : ( i.e Breeding Box ( Box 1 / Box 2 / Box 3) / Safari ) Box 1
    Pokemon : (i.e Mawile) Guts (Lavitar)

Thats about all of the form that is relevant to me. Everything else doesn't really make a difference to me haha.

I hope thats what you were looking for!

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
    Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2018
    Hello Soapie? !

The Pokemon you wish to acquire is available and has been reserved for you ! You have two weeks at most to claim your Pok?mon !

Please VM me your Timezone and usual availabilty for us to arrange a time for our trade / VM me whenever we're both online on PC or just trade with me in-game if I have added your FC. :) Thank you for saving a Pokemon from our Giveaways section from the Wonder Trade's abyss ! Additionally, you may post a review after our trade here. Whether you want to do it or not is up to you, but doing it is always appreciated !

As for the shiny, we would love to get that Buneary, however, we would first like you to fill in this form for us in order to hack-check your Pokemon beforehand, if you kindly would do so:

Thanks in advance ! Also, do not forget you may choose a second Pokemon as per our Christmas special offer.

Have a nice day !

Here is the form! :)

OT/ID: Nad / 30833
    Shiny?: No
    Nature: Docile
    IVs: 31/31/x/31/31/31
    Pokeball: Love Ball
    Moveset: Pound/Foresight/Fake Out/Ice Punch
    Pkmn Region: Kalos
    Ribbons (if any): -
    Pentagon?: Yes
    Date received: From Day Care: 11/5/2016 Hatched: 12/12/2016

Also for the Christmas promotion, if that's okay, I'd like this Dream Ball Skitty: (F) - Jolly - Normalize, EMs: Baton Pass - Last Resort - Sucker Punch - Wish, 31/31/31/31/31/31

Thanky ou so much! I'll VM my timezone and avaliabilities!

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2018
    I did read the rules and I'm assuming you directed me there to fill out the form maybe? I apologize for not doing so before hand.

FC: 0877 - 5153- 2275
    IGN: Breezy
    Section : ( i.e Breeding Box ( Box 1 / Box 2 / Box 3) / Safari ) Box 1
    Pokemon : (i.e Mawile) Guts (Lavitar)

Thats about all of the form that is relevant to me. Everything else doesn't really make a difference to me haha.

I hope thats what you were looking for!

Hello Breekinz ! Your Larvitar is ready ! You have two weeks at most to claim your Pok?mon !

Please VM me your Timezone and usual availability for us to arrange a time for our trade / VM me whenever we're both online on PC or just trade with me in-game if I have added your FC. Additionally, you may post a review after our trade here. Whether you want to do it or not is up to you, but doing it is always appreciated !

Thank you and have a nice day !

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
    Here is the form! :)

OT/ID: Nad / 30833
    Shiny?: No
    Nature: Docile
    IVs: 31/31/x/31/31/31
    Pokeball: Love Ball
    Moveset: Pound/Foresight/Fake Out/Ice Punch
    Pkmn Region: Kalos
    Ribbons (if any): -
    Pentagon?: Yes
    Date received: From Day Care: 11/5/2016 Hatched: 12/12/2016

Also for the Christmas promotion, if that's okay, I'd like this Dream Ball Skitty: (F) - Jolly - Normalize, EMs: Baton Pass - Last Resort - Sucker Punch - Wish, 31/31/31/31/31/31

Thanky ou so much! I'll VM my timezone and avaliabilities!

Thank you for filling this, but how come it states that it's been hatched just today though? o.O

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
    Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2018
    Thank you for filling this, but how come it states that it's been hatched just today though? o.O

Because I had a few eggs laying around, and I didn't have access to Pok?Bank because there's no WiFi here, so I just hatched my extra eggs when I saw your message hahaha ^-^;

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
    Because I had a few eggs laying around, and I didn't have access to Pok?Bank because there's no WiFi here, so I just hatched my extra eggs when I saw your message hahaha ^-^;

Ah okay :) in that case, I'll let you know when your Skitty is ready so that we can trade everything in one go ^^

Have a nice day !

Road

beyond salvation
    Years
    Hello there !

Here are the Sentret's details !

Love Ball - Female
    Jolly - Keen Eye
    xx/31/31/31/31/31
    EMs: Iron Tail - Double-Edge - Reversal
    Hi hi, thank you for the details! Oh gosh how cute, I definitely want her. ;w; Would I be able to add her to the trade, and then use the Manectric event as my Christmas extra? If so, I'd like her nicknamed Muna, and let me know what you guys would want in exchange! c:

bunnybird12

Sadly we do not have a Groudon for trade. :/

As for your brother's offer, there's no problem.

Just one more thing though, please fill in this form in order to hack-check your Pokemon beforehand !

OT/ID:
    Shiny?:
    Nature:
    IVs:
    Pokeball:
    Moveset:
    Pkmn Region:
    Ribbons (if any):
    Pentagon?:
    Date received:

Thanks in Advance!

Sure, here's the form:
    Lv.100 Genesect:
    OT/ID: GF
    Shiny?: no
    Nature: Impish
    IVs:
    Pokeball: Cherish Ball
    Moveset: Techno Blast, Magnet Bomb, Solar Beam, and Signal Beam
    Pkmn Region: Unova
    Ribbons (if any): no
    Pentagon?: blue pentagon
    Date received:

I haven't been able to get the IVs or the date received yet, so I'll try to get them soon.

As for my trade, can I trade my Squirtle for a Charmander instead?
    Again, with the Shiny level 90 Altaria as the Christmas special?

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
    Sure, here's the form:
    Lv.100 Genesect:
    OT/ID: GF
    Shiny?: no
    Nature: Impish
    IVs:
    Pokeball: Cherish Ball
    Moveset: Techno Blast, Magnet Bomb, Solar Beam, and Signal Beam
    Pkmn Region: Unova
    Ribbons (if any): no
    Pentagon?: blue pentagon
    Date received:

I haven't been able to get the IVs or the date received yet, so I'll try to get them soon.

As for my trade, can I trade my Squirtle for a Charmander instead?
    Again, with the Shiny level 90 Altaria as the Christmas special?

Thank you for filling in our form !

Are you sure it's from Unova though? As for the rest, sure you may change. What nature and ability would you like?

Hi hi, thank you for the details! Oh gosh how cute, I definitely want her. ;w; Would I be able to add her to the trade, and then use the Manectric event as my Christmas extra? If so, I'd like her nicknamed Muna, and let me know what you guys would want in exchange! c:

Hello !

Aye sure, we'll do that. As for what we want in exchange, I guess we could go with your Caterpie if you're okay with that? :3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back