• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-Temp. Closed - [Gen 6 & 7] ♥ Cakesu and Phanton's Delicious Shop, Giveaways and Services ♥

Is there anything wrong with my 'Rules' section? So many people have skipped the most important part

• Yes. (PM me and let me know what's wrong with it)

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • No it's fine as it is !

Votes: 16 94.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2017
    Welcome back OKS | Cesco !

Thank you for requesting a Pokemon from our Breeding Section ! Your request has been taken into account.

You may check the status of the latter here. Should you want to modify your request (Pokemon, ability and whatnot) please let us know before we start working on it.

Have a nice day !

Also glad to hear that you got yourself a new 3DS ! :) And yes I did, thank you, hope you did too ^^
    Also, which gen is the request for?

I need it on pok?mon moon if possible plz ????

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
    Thank you and sorry I meant 31/31/31/xx/31/31

Hello FrdRed ! Your Axew is ready ! You have two weeks at most to claim your Pok?mon !

Please VM me your Timezone and usual availability for us to arrange a time for our trade / VM me whenever we're both online on PC or just trade with me in-game if I have added your FC. Additionally, you may post a review after our trade here. Whether you want to do it or not is up to you, but doing it is always appreciated !

Thank you and have a nice day !

I need it on pok?mon moon if possible plz ????

Sure !

Hello Cakesu :)

I was wondering if you may want to trade: Shiny Yamask, Carbink, Corsola, Larvesta, Pawniard, Spritzee and Shellder for any pokemon in my list:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1cZdllYXzSTNMHFW0l9KXk3rYW7o2TMqkA7XAxvO1yn4/edit#gid=0

:)

Thank you :)

Yo !

I'll check your list tomorrow and will let you know. :)

Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2018
    Hello there !

I have almost everything ready bar the Elgyem because I do not have one and Skrelp is in a regular Pokeball. Would you like something else instead of Elgyem? (Amongst the Pokemon I have and can catch ^^)

Oh don't worry it's ok the same,skrelp is ok in any available pokeball,and instead of Elgyem one of your cursed body Frillish would be great :)

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
    Hello Cakesu :)

I was wondering if you may want to trade: Shiny Yamask, Carbink, Corsola, Larvesta, Pawniard, Spritzee and Shellder for any pokemon in my list:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1cZdllYXzSTNMHFW0l9KXk3rYW7o2TMqkA7XAxvO1yn4/edit#gid=0

:)

Thank you :)

Hello there !

So here's what I would like in exchange :

Araquanid, Bewear, Gardevoir, Gourgeist, Klefki, Mamoswine, Oricorio

Are these okay with you?

I would like to take a Dream Ball Cacnea, Love Ball Snivy in exchange

Hello twtregent !

What gen is this for?

Oh don't worry it's ok the same,skrelp is ok in any available pokeball,and instead of Elgyem one of your cursed body Frillish would be great :)

Sure, will do that instead.

Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2018
    Hi, I am new to this. Could You helpe with a Mareanie?

Pokemon : Mareanie
    IVs : anything is fine
    Egg Moves : Haze
    Pokeball : Anything goes
    Nature : calm
    Ability : Regenerator

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years

Hello Nevan90 ! Your Pokemon are ready ! You have two weeks at most to claim your Pokémon !

Please VM me your Timezone and usual availability for us to arrange a time for our trade / VM me whenever we're both online on PC or just trade with me in-game if I have added your FC. Additionally, you may post a review after our trade here. Whether you want to do it or not is up to you, but doing it is always appreciated !

Yup!! :) Btw I can't trade until March 24 so I'll just inform you when I am ready :) Thank you

Alrighties, no worries about that. :)

Welcome KS70 !

Thank you for requesting a Pokemon from our Breeding Section ! Your request has been taken into account.

You may check the status of the latter here. Should you want to modify your request (Pokemon, ability and whatnot) please let us know before we start working on it.

Have a nice day !

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2020
    Hello there !

So here's what I would like in exchange :

Araquanid, Bewear, Gardevoir, Gourgeist, Klefki, Mamoswine, Oricorio

Are these okay with you?

Hello twtregent !

What gen is this for?

Sure, will do that instead.

it's for Gen 7

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
    I need it on pokémon moon if possible plz 😊

Hello OKS | Cesco ! Your Nidoran is ready ! You have two weeks at most to claim your Pokémon !

it's for Gen 7

Alright, let me know when you can trade.

hey Cakesu! Are you available for trading now? I added your FC,my IGN is Ardalyon

Sorry I couldn't reply sooner, I'll be available tonight from 9 pm to 11pm GMT+2

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2020
    Hello OKS | Cesco ! Your Nidoran is ready ! You have two weeks at most to claim your Pokémon !

Alright, let me know when you can trade.

Sorry I couldn't reply sooner, I'll be available tonight from 9 pm to 11pm GMT+2

I need to trade on weekends, will it be fine for you as well?

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years

Hello KS70 ! Your Mareanie is ready ! You have two weeks at most to claim your Pokémon !

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back