• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-Temp. Closed - [Gen 6 & 7] ♥ Cakesu and Phanton's Delicious Shop, Giveaways and Services ♥

Is there anything wrong with my 'Rules' section? So many people have skipped the most important part

• Yes. (PM me and let me know what's wrong with it)

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • No it's fine as it is !

Votes: 16 94.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2023
    Oh, I see ! :) Well, I'm pretty new and I must say I really like this place. c: And I'm sorry about that >.< maybe they'll show up later again just like you did? o:

I know the feeling mate. That's why I went on a 'catching spree' for Dittos in the Friend Safari to be able to breed any nature, breeding for nature randomly is quite the pain in the bum. ._. Thanks ! That's nice of you. c: and I have various 6/5 IVs Dittos to breed with so I don't have to worry about Egg groups anymore (unless I must breed EMs <.<)
    That's one hell of a weird dream xD at elast I'm not the only one having them. :P xD That was probably no coincidence :P I'm sorry ! Yeah they do ! I usually get the eggs, turn on the O-Power stuff and just put my DSi to push the left or right control in Lumiose City while I do something else. xD I wish you the best of luck though !

I've been looking for a Ditto like the ones you mentioned ever since I finished the game back last December. I still haven't obtained one because no one's been willing to trade me one (with good reason) and I don't have access to a Normal Type Safari Zone. I gave up on it, but I know I can breed many of my Kalos pokemon with the flawless-near Pokemon I transferred over from 5th Gen. I bred the Goomy fairly quickly with one of my Modest Kingdras, and my Noibat with my Staraptor. Now I'm on the lookout for a Super-Sized Pumpkaboo to breed with my Gengar, but for a super sized pumpkin those things sure are hard to find -_-...

Oh yeah, when you're finally done breeding the Honedge, could you give her the nickname Joan d'Arc? Kind of weird that I'd want to end up with a female Aegislash, but I like keeping a good ratio of male and female Pokemon. Besides, I don't see how the heck a sword and shield can even have a gender O_o...

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
    Hi there cakesu..i wont be needing those pokemon anymore, my friend traded me them..Sorry for wasting your time.

It's okay ! Glad you ended up getting what you wanted anyway. :)

I've been looking for a Ditto like the ones you mentioned ever since I finished the game back last December. I still haven't obtained one because no one's been willing to trade me one (with good reason) and I don't have access to a Normal Type Safari Zone. I gave up on it, but I know I can breed many of my Kalos pokemon with the flawless-near Pokemon I transferred over from 5th Gen. I bred the Goomy fairly quickly with one of my Modest Kingdras, and my Noibat with my Staraptor. Now I'm on the lookout for a Super-Sized Pumpkaboo to breed with my Gengar, but for a super sized pumpkin those things sure are hard to find -_-...

Oh yeah, when you're finally done breeding the Honedge, could you give her the nickname Joan d'Arc? Kind of weird that I'd want to end up with a female Aegislash, but I like keeping a good ratio of male and female Pokemon. Besides, I don't see how the heck a sword and shield can even have a gender O_o...

Have you? Well I guess this is yet again your lucky day xD I happen to give free 6IV Dittos to those who don't have access to one (if it's for breeding only of course) so... if you want one... yeah. xD
    That's nice ! Congratulations :D and yeah... I haven't come across one yet u.u.

Sure :) and what a nice nickname for a female sword (that sounds wrong, SO wrong.. xD) And don't even ask, don't even try venturing into the depths of Game Freak's logic. Don't ever do it, that's too...weird. xD

Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2023
    It's okay ! Glad you ended up getting what you wanted anyway. :)

Have you? Well I guess this is yet again your lucky day xD I happen to give free 6IV Dittos to those who don't have access to one (if it's for breeding only of course) so... if you want one... yeah. xD
    That's nice ! Congratulations :D and yeah... I haven't come across one yet u.u.

Sure :) and what a nice nickname for a female sword (that sounds wrong, SO wrong.. xD) And don't even ask, don't even try venturing into the depths of Game Freak's logic. Don't ever do it, that's too...weird. xD

Wow, you'd do that? I'm actually really surprised, I thought I'd never be able to get my hands on one since people seem pretty protective of their Dittos. Thank you so much for offering me one, it really is kind of you :D! Do you want me to give you anything for it? I know I have one 5 IV Goomy in my box, and guess what?

I found a Super-Sized Pumpkaboo :D! It's female and Impish to boot, meaning that its size will be passed on when you breed it and you'll get one of its preferred natures as well (Impish is best for it since it has high defense). I've already bred it and got a 5 IV Pumpkaboo that's female. I got another one that's male in my box, but since it's only the females that pass on their size I'll gladly breed you one for your future use!

Female sword? Why does it sound wrong, did you use the Shakespearean translation for sword xD?

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
    Wow, you'd do that? I'm actually really surprised, I thought I'd never be able to get my hands on one since people seem pretty protective of their Dittos. Thank you so much for offering me one, it really is kind of you :D! Do you want me to give you anything for it? I know I have one 5 IV Goomy in my box, and guess what?

I found a Super-Sized Pumpkaboo :D! It's female and Impish to boot, meaning that its size will be passed on when you breed it and you'll get one of its preferred natures as well (Impish is best for it since it has high defense). I've already bred it and got a 5 IV Pumpkaboo that's female. I got another one that's male in my box, but since it's only the females that pass on their size I'll gladly breed you one for your future use!

Female sword? Why does it sound wrong, did you use the Shakespearean translation for sword xD?

I would and I will, I know how hard they are to come by and I can tell you I worked my bum off to get my first 6IV Ditto. All I ask in return is that you don't redistribute it :) (because it's a gift so... yeah xD). Don't mention it, I just want to make breeding easier for fellow breeders. :) And since it's free, you can just give anything you like in return (same rule as a regular specific request). And wow, congratulations ! Good to know you ended up getting one c:

And I'm not forcing you to breed me anything but... that would be neat indeed xD just... only go for it if you can and think it won't be time-consuming D; I could always something else in if you want too.

And nope... o.o I just.. think it sounds weird xD I mean, swords don't even have a gender ! xD

Interested in the love ball ralts and love ball buneary from your giveaway section:)

Hello again there,

Sure I will reserve those for you, let me know when you're available to pick 'em up.

matwe

Alo
    Years
    Hello again there,

Sure I will reserve those for you, let me know when you're available to pick 'em up.

Thanks Cakesu:).
    I can trade right now..and gonna be on for like another 3-4 hours for today.
    I still have you added from our last trade. My FC and IGN in the signature.

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
    Thanks Cakesu:).
    I can trade right now..and gonna be on for like another 3-4 hours for today.
    I still have you added from our last trade. My FC and IGN in the signature.

You're welcome, matwe. :) Enjoy your cuties and thank you for the review. ^^

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
    Can I have the skarmory, gastly, and khangaskhan from your giveaway section?

Hello there,

I am sorry, the Kangskhan's not available anymore(my fault, I didn't updated that section properly), would you like something else from that same section instead? As for the other two, they're still available, let me know when you're willing to trade.

Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2014
    FC: 4527-8962-9166
    IGN: Justin
    Pokemon: Heracross
    IVs: 31/31/31/30/31/31
    Egg Moves: Rock Blast and Focus Punch
    Pokeball: Doesn't matter
    Nature: Adamant
    Ability: Doesn't Matter

It would be greatly appreciated ill give you a shiny in return :)
    Potatoes

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
    FC: 4527-8962-9166
    IGN: Justin
    Pokemon: Heracross
    IVs: 31/31/31/30/31/31
    Egg Moves: Rock Blast and Focus Punch
    Pokeball: Doesn't matter
    Nature: Adamant
    Ability: Doesn't Matter

It would be greatly appreciated ill give you a shiny in return :)
    Potatoes

Hello GodsGhost,

Since you included the 'special word' in your comment, I won't ignore you. However, you seem to have overlooked an important line in my rules. I shall remind you kindly:
    - Requests: 4 slots available, if they're all full, you'll have to wait until I am done with one of the requests and thus take the free slot.

Bear that in mind next time please.

As for your request, since I'm done breeding that Beldum now, I'll be kind and give you the slot. However, I won't breed the following:
    That specific spe. attack IV: 1) You do not need that if you're not going the dual-attack way, breeding 6-IV-Pokemon takes time and I'd like to avoid doing that if it isn't a necessity and 2) I don't have a powersave to check the exact values of IVs.

2) Focus Punch: Simply because I do not have access to previous games. You cannot get Focus Punch in Gen 6.

Thank you for reading and have a nice day. :)

Last edited:

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
    Did egg requests count? If not I'll take three ������

Hello again,

No they don't count, anything that isn't a specific request does not count. Especially things from my Giveaways section.
    Let me know when you would like to trade.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back