• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-Temp. Closed - [Gen 6 & 7] ♥ Cakesu and Phanton's Delicious Shop, Giveaways and Services ♥

Is there anything wrong with my 'Rules' section? So many people have skipped the most important part

• Yes. (PM me and let me know what's wrong with it)

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • No it's fine as it is !

Votes: 16 94.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Death

The Pale Horseman
Years
  • Yep. >.<

Erm
    Okay this is my second time being silyy, I left them in my PokeBank xD
    I am not yet used to have them there =-=

Oh, haha, okay, no problem.
    I do that too sometimes.

Just send a trade request my way when you're ready.

Also, this is me valiantly resisting the temptation to offer on your events/legendary Pokemon.
    Spoiler:

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • Oh, haha, okay, no problem.
    I do that too sometimes.

Also, this is me valiantly resisting the temptation to offer on your events/legendary Pokemon.
    Spoiler:

Yeah I'm sorry >_< it's just... I'm all like 'Must get it done before he poofs !' and then I instantly forget they're in Pokebank. xDD Ah well, should get used to it soonish.

And sure xD

Death

The Pale Horseman
    Years
  • Yeah I'm sorry >_< it's just... I'm all like 'Must get it done before he poofs !' and then I instantly forget they're in Pokebank. xDD Ah well, should get used to it soonish.

And sure xD

Hehe, it's really no problem!
    Sometimes when I'm cloning, I think the same thing. haha

But, yes, I'll go ahead and clone these two.
    Also, if you like, you can pick out Pokemon you want from my trade shop for the future trade.

I'm guessing you want that Ninetales. If you don't want to pick, I can pick for you though I might accidentally offer something you already have. lol

I'm thinking of getting these Pokemon in the future.
    Spoiler:

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • Hehe, it's really no problem!
    Sometimes when I'm cloning, I think the same thing. haha

But, yes, I'll go ahead and clone these two.
    Also, if you like, you can pick out Pokemon you want from my trade shop for the future trade.

I'm guessing you want that Ninetales. If you don't want to pick, I can pick for you though I might accidentally offer something you already have. lol

I'm thinking of getting these Pokemon in the future.
    Spoiler:

xD Good to know. :P

And sure !

Ah, that's quite a handful of them xD, I'll make sure to check your stuff out and think about what I'd like to get in return. c:

Death

The Pale Horseman
    Years
  • xD Good to know. :P

And sure !

Ah, that's quite a handful of them xD, I'll make sure to check your stuff out and think about what I'd like to get in return. c:

I'm thinking, between you and me, we'll be building this really massive Pokemon army to take over the world or something.

Alrighty, heading back online now.
    Thanks for your patience.

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • I'm thinking, between you and me, we'll be building this really massive Pokemon army to take over the world or something.

Alrighty, heading back online now.
    Thanks for your patience.

*evil crazy laugh* YES ! We shall take over the world with our minions! xD This whole thing is making us crazy haha :P

No, thanks for YOUR patience ! xD

Edit: Thank you again ! This is a real pleasure to trade with you. (as opposed to some people xD)

I'll write a review tomorrow, it's like 1:34 am right now, hope you don't mind again TwT. (that'll be the first thing I do when I get online anyway :3)

Last edited:

Death

The Pale Horseman
    Years
  • *evil crazy laugh* YES ! We shall take over the world with our minions! xD This whole thing is making us crazy haha :P

No, thanks for YOUR patience ! xD
    Yes, this is a thing that will happen.
    Spoiler:

Thank you for the trade.
    Also, just let me know when you've decided on the Pokemon you want.
    Though I might not be able to trade those until, possibly, Saturday. haha

Sorry for keeping you awake again.

Will be leaving you a review now (soon there will be an entire page on our review threads that's just us trading back and forth).

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • Yes, this is a thing that will happen.
    Spoiler:

Thank you for the trade.
    Also, just let me know when you've decided on the Pokemon you want.
    Though I might not be able to trade those until, possibly, Saturday. haha

Sorry for keeping you awake again.

Will be leaving you a review now (soon there will be an entire page on our review threads that's just us trading back and forth).

Oh trust meh, it will definitely happen ! Just you guys wait and see, muahahahaha ! xD (haha, that's totally something that should exist xD)

It's 'kay c: I'm in no rush !

Thanks ! And YEAH, just look at them ! So many reviews already xD (never have I traded THIS many times with someone before xDD)

Edit: So I don't quite know what my 'mon are worth (enlighten me plox xD)
    So here's what I would like and think would be fair:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • Hey Cakesu! Glad to see your breeding is open again! Here's what I'm looking for...

FC : 2380-39-7573
    IGN : Chandra
    Section : Breeding Box 3
    Pokemon : Skarmory
    Egg Moves : Brave Bird - Whirlwind - Stealth Rock - Pursuit
    Pokeball : Heavy Ball
    Nature : Impish

Got a 4EM Growlithe I'd love to give in return :)

Hello Espeon Master!

Your Skarmory is ready !

Please contact me at the indicated time in my signature when you're ready to trade. (If you are unable to trade by that time, please click on the link in that same signature to join the chat so we can trade)
    (not today though)

Thank you and have a nice day.

Death

The Pale Horseman
    Years
  • Oh trust meh, it will definitely happen ! Just you guys wait and see, muahahahaha ! xD (haha, that's totally something that should exist xD)

It's 'kay c: I'm in no rush !

Thanks ! And YEAH, just look at them ! So many reviews already xD (never have I traded THIS many times with someone before xDD)

Edit: So I don't quite know what my 'mon are worth (enlighten me plox xD)
    So here's what I would like and think would be fair:
    Spoiler:

Mmmmm, those work. (I actually don't know how much Pokemon are worth either other than the vague idea that perfect IV legendaries are worth a lot, haha).

But are you sure you don't want to take more Pokemon? I'd feel bad if we do a 2:1 thing for this trade.

Also, I just got a Shaymin, so is it possible to just request an IV bred Buneary, Marill, and Charmander for Arceus? I can fill out a form, if so. And offer more Pokemon. lol

Or a revise on my offer since I'm requesting several Pokemon so:
    Spoiler:

Years
  • Potatoes

Hello again. I have red the rules several times already, triple checked the title, and carefully red through every single text there is on the OP; so if I still somehow missed a statement mentioning a halt to your breeding services, **** me :D. Anyways I'm here to make a custom order.

FC: 3626-0190-4128
    IGN: Hazjuro
    Section : Friend Safari
    Pokemon : Riolu
    IVs : Preferably at least 4IV not including Sp. Atk
    Egg Moves : Bullet Punch, Crunch
    Pokeball : Luxury Ball
    Nature : Jolly
    Ability : Steadfast

At the moment I am completely swamped with custom breed orders, so I may not be able to give you something perfect and flawless. However, I can offer from a wide variety of near flawless breeds with a desired nature, 4 egg moves and in a special ball. I've listed some of my best ones -- take any 2 of your pick.

*Druddigon (F) Dusk Ball

4-5IV | Adamant | Rough Skin/Sheer Force/Mold Breaker

Glare, Sucker Punch, Fire Fang, Thunder Fang

*Clauncher (F) Dive Ball/Luxury Ball

4-5IV | Timid | Mega Launcher

Aqua Jet, Endure, Entrainment, Helping Hand

*Binacle (F) Luxury Ball

4-5IV | Jolly | Tough Claws

Helping Hand, Switcheroo, Tickle, Water Sport

*Bunnelby (F) Luxury Ball

3-5IV | Adamant/Jolly | Huge Power

Spikes, Defense Curl, Rollout

*Bagon (F) Luxury Ball

4-5IV | Jolly | Sheer Force/Rock Head

Dragon Dance, Dragon Pulse, Endure, Thrash

(Got a flawless one w/o HA)

So yeah, hope to hear from you back soon. Take your time, but I need them in 2 weeks at the latest.

Thanks,

P.S. I'd like the following from the giveaway if that's alright:

(F) - Durant (JPN)
    Jolly - Truant
    X/31/31/31/31/31

(F) - Dream Ball - Petilil - Modest - Own Tempo
    EMs: Ingrain - Healing Wish - Charm - Grass Whistle
    IVs can vary.

(M) - Numel - Quiet - Simple
    EMs: Body Slam - Growth - Yawn - Heat Wave
    31/31/31/31/31/X

P.S.S. Would you be willing to trade your Pokemon Popularity Poll Winner Rayquaza/other shinies for flawless breeds and shinies?

Last edited:

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • Potatoes

Hello again. I have red the rules several times already, triple checked the title, and carefully red through every single text there is on the OP; so if I still somehow missed a statement mentioning a halt to your breeding services, **** me :D. Anyways I'm here to make a custom order.

FC: 3626-0190-4128
    IGN: Hazjuro
    Section : Friend Safari
    Pokemon : Riolu
    IVs : Preferably at least 4IV not including Sp. Atk
    Egg Moves : Bullet Punch, Crunch
    Pokeball : Luxury Ball
    Nature : Jolly
    Ability : Steadfast

At the moment I am completely swamped with custom breed orders, so I may not be able to give you something perfect and flawless. However, I can offer from a wide variety of near flawless breeds with a desired nature, 4 egg moves and in a special ball. I've listed some of my best ones -- take any 2 of your pick.

*Druddigon (F) Dusk Ball

4-5IV | Adamant | Rough Skin/Sheer Force/Mold Breaker

Glare, Sucker Punch, Fire Fang, Thunder Fang

*Clauncher (F) Dive Ball/Luxury Ball

4-5IV | Timid | Mega Launcher

Aqua Jet, Endure, Entrainment, Helping Hand

*Binacle (F) Luxury Ball

4-5IV | Jolly | Tough Claws

Helping Hand, Switcheroo, Tickle, Water Sport

*Bunnelby (F) Luxury Ball

3-5IV | Adamant/Jolly | Huge Power

Spikes, Defense Curl, Rollout

*Bagon (F) Luxury Ball

4-5IV | Jolly | Sheer Force/Rock Head

Dragon Dance, Dragon Pulse, Endure, Thrash

(Got a flawless one w/o HA)

So yeah, hope to hear from you back soon. Take your time, but I need them in 2 weeks at the latest.

Thanks,

P.S. I'd like the following from the giveaway if that's alright:

(F) - Durant (JPN)
    Jolly - Truant
    X/31/31/31/31/31

(F) - Dream Ball - Petilil - Modest - Own Tempo
    EMs: Ingrain - Healing Wish - Charm - Grass Whistle
    IVs can vary.

(M) - Numel - Quiet - Simple
    EMs: Body Slam - Growth - Yawn - Heat Wave
    31/31/31/31/31/X

P.S.S. Would you be willing to trade your Pokemon Popularity Poll Winner Rayquaza/other shinies for flawless breeds and shinies?

Hello Hazjuro !

Thank you for requesting a Pokemon from my Breeding Section !

Your request has been taken into account.

You may check the status of the latter here

Should you want to modify your request (Pokemon, ability and whatnot) please notify me before I start working on it.

Have a nice day !

P.S: It's free so, I'm not going to ask for anything in return, it's okay. Thank you though.
    P.S 2: You may have the Giveaway 'mon. As for the Rayquaza and shinies, it all depends on whether what you have to offer would interest me or not. ^ ^

Mmmmm, those work. (I actually don't know how much Pokemon are worth either other than the vague idea that perfect IV legendaries are worth a lot, haha).

But are you sure you don't want to take more Pokemon? I'd feel bad if we do a 2:1 thing for this trade.

Also, I just got a Shaymin, so is it possible to just request an IV bred Buneary, Marill, and Charmander for Arceus? I can fill out a form, if so. And offer more Pokemon. lol

Or a revise on my offer since I'm requesting several Pokemon so:
    Spoiler:

Yeah, it's fine with me. :) Although I ain't sure for that Arceus, breeding three 'mon is a lot TwT but depends on what you would ask for I guess. ;o

I don't know what else to choose D; asking for shinies would be unfair so yep :I maybe I should stick with Giratina+Ppalkia for Diancie o.o (well looks like you didn't like that idea though since you changed it, but I am not sure TwT)

Years
  • Hello Hazjuro !

Should you want to modify your request (Pokemon, ability and whatnot) please notify me before I start working on it.

Have a nice day !

P.S: It's free so, I'm not going to ask for anything in return, it's okay. Thank you though.
    P.S 2: You may have the Giveaway 'mon. As for the Rayquaza and shinies, it all depends on whether what you have to offer would interest me or not. ^ ^

Alright, alright. There are no changes that I wish to make. Good luck!

Last edited:

Death

The Pale Horseman
    Years
  • Yeah, it's fine with me. :) Although I ain't sure for that Arceus, breeding three 'mon is a lot TwT but depends on what you would ask for I guess. ;o

I don't know what else to choose D; asking for shinies would be unfair so yep :I maybe I should stick with Giratina+Ppalkia for Diancie o.o (well looks like you didn't like that idea though since you changed it, but I am not sure TwT)

How about this?
    Spoiler:

Removed Marill, and put your original offer for Diancie.

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • How about this?
    Spoiler:

Removed Marill, and put your original offer for Diancie.

Sounds right to me. c:

Hello Hazjuro !

Have a nice day !

Alright, alright. There are no changes that I wish to make. Good luck!

Thanks. :)

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • Also, Ponyta is just for Jirachi.
    I just noticed I mentioned Giratina twice. My mistake.

Also, no rush on this one. So take your time.

Ah xD I didn't see that. :P

And sure ! But you haven't filled out the form yet so I know what you want on your Charmander and Buneary. o:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back