• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-Temp. Closed - [Gen 6 & 7] ♥ Cakesu and Phanton's Delicious Shop, Giveaways and Services ♥

Is there anything wrong with my 'Rules' section? So many people have skipped the most important part

• Yes. (PM me and let me know what's wrong with it)

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • No it's fine as it is !

Votes: 16 94.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
    Hello there. Never knew anyone would be so kind to run a service like this. Anyway I am here because I have had trouble getting this pokemon myself.

FC:0533-4795-8908
    Pokemon:Gothitelle
    IVs:31/x/31/31/31/31 (perfect except attack)
    Pokeball:N/A
    Egg moves:N/A*
    Nature:Modest
    Ability: Shadow tag
    Don't care about nicknames although if I could I would call it 3Spooky5Me

*Not an egg move but a special move "trick" which can only be got on Gothitelle from the move tutor.

If you could somehow get this I would be very grateful and give you something nice in return.

Thanks and potatoes

Hello Philip27,

I don't think I'm the only one xD haha. Anyway, do you only need that Gothitelle for 'Trick'? Just asking because I do not have access to the previous Gens.

Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2015
    Yeah I wanted to have choice specs on it so trick was kinda necessary. Thanks for reply.

Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2015
    Well i think i am interested in that then. What do you want for it. Legendaries with good ivs ,shinys, shiny legendaries?

Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2015
    Going out. Can you please reserve that shiny froakie. I have some nice shiny legendaries.

Thanks

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
    Just checkin in! Sry to bother u but wanted to see if u got those pokes cloned :) (also making sure i rememebr to trade :))

Years
    Hey, it's me again. I'm not sure what to make of the status of my request, "Have to make Riolu evolve". Are you trying to evolve it so you can breed for an even better one?

But in any case, I'm also here to let you know that I'll already be gone in about 23-24 hours from time of this post; so if you can't be finished before that time, hope you can reserve the Riolu & giveaways until next weekend when I'll be able to trade with you.

Thanks, and good luck!

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
    Just checkin in! Sry to bother u but wanted to see if u got those pokes cloned :) (also making sure i rememebr to trade :))

Ah yeah I have them cloned. I just haven't chosen what I'd like in return yet. I'll let you know later today.

Hey, it's me again. I'm not sure what to make of the status of my request, "Have to make Riolu evolve". Are you trying to evolve it so you can breed for an even better one?

But in any case, I'm also here to let you know that I'll already be gone in about 23-24 hours from time of this post; so if you can't be finished before that time, hope you can reserve the Riolu & giveaways until next weekend when I'll be able to trade with you.

Thanks, and good luck!

Yeah I have to make Riolu evolve to be able to breed it, unfortunately. And catching a female Riolu from the FS wasn't easy either. Anyways, I'll let you know if I can't make it by then.

Years
    Ah yeah I have them cloned. I just haven't chosen what I'd like in return yet. I'll let you know later today.

Yeah I have to make Riolu evolve to be able to breed it, unfortunately. And catching a female Riolu from the FS wasn't easy either. Anyways, I'll let you know if I can't make it by then.

Alright. I recommend getting a Male Skitty with Cute Charm and put it in the lead slot of your party as it really cuts down the time you need to get a Pokemon with 12.5% female ratio. Cute Charm causes the opposite gender to appear 67.5% (around that number) no matter what the original gender ratio was.

Good luck!

Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2015
    Hey Cakesu don't care if it's cloned but is it legit (in the sense that it isn't hacked).

Dedenne1

Years

Got it and thanks for letting me know :)

Years
    Hello, I'm about to leave soon so I guess you weren't able to complete the order in time. No worries, but I do hope it'll be done by next weekend. Anyways, cya then!

Good luck!

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
    Alright. I recommend getting a Male Skitty with Cute Charm and put it in the lead slot of your party as it really cuts down the time you need to get a Pokemon with 12.5% female ratio. Cute Charm causes the opposite gender to appear 67.5% (around that number) no matter what the original gender ratio was.

Good luck!

Hello, I'm about to leave soon so I guess you weren't able to complete the order in time. No worries, but I do hope it'll be done by next weekend. Anyways, cya then!

Good luck!

I didn't know that. Thanks for the tip. :)

And sorry I couldn't make it in time, but I managed to evolve both Riolu so I can start breeding it.

Have fun and take care, thanks.

Got it and thanks for letting me know :)

Alright so, I would love to have that event Dialga. That's all I want for both. :)

If that's fair to you, let me know.

Hey Cakesu don't care if it's cloned but is it legit (in the sense that it isn't hacked).

Well, regarding legitimacy, I have checked it to the best of my ability and haven't noticed anything abnormal. I can't check it to the fullest since I don't have a powersave or Pokecheck though.

Last edited:

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
    Is it possible for me to get the ditto from the giveaway?

Hello zigzags !

The Pokemon you wish to acquire is available and has been reserved for you !

Please VM me around the following time when you wish to trade: 7PM to 11PM GMT+1 (In case you're unable to trade at the mentioned time, please do let me know and I'll make an exception for you).

Thank you for saving a Pokemon from my Giveaways section from the Wonder Trade's abyss !

Have a nice day.

Dedenne1

Years
    I didn't know that. Thanks for the tip. :)

And sorry I couldn't make it in time, but I managed to evolve both Riolu so I can start breeding it.

Have fun and take care, thanks.

Alright so, I would love to have that event Dialga. That's all I want for both. :)

If that's fair to you, let me know.

Well, regarding legitimacy, I have checked it to the best of my ability and haven't noticed anything abnormal. I can't check it to the fullest since I don't have a powersave or Pokecheck though.

Ya just pm me when theyre all cloned ready to trade and such and the dialga is already ready to go :)

Oktavia von Seckendorff

The Mermaid Witch
    Years
    FC: 1848-2178-5008
    IGN: Sol
    Section: Safari
    Pokemon: Espurr
    IVs: --
    Egg Moves: --
    Pokeball: --
    Nature: --
    Ability: Own Tempo