• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-Temp. Closed - [Gen 6 & 7] ♥ Cakesu and Phanton's Delicious Shop, Giveaways and Services ♥

Is there anything wrong with my 'Rules' section? So many people have skipped the most important part

• Yes. (PM me and let me know what's wrong with it)

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • No it's fine as it is !

Votes: 16 94.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
    Hi Cakesu!

May I request for one breeding request below? :)

FC: 4227-2386-1298
    IGN: AegisJunlin
    Section : Breeding Box 2
    Pokemon : Shuppet
    IVs : 31/31/31/x/31/31
    Egg Moves : Shadow Sneak - Destiny Bond
    Pokeball : any
    Nature : Adamant
    Ability : Frisk
    In return for this request: you may choose one item you want from the Battle Maison shop :)

Also, is it possible for me to obtain the two Pokemons below under the giveaway section?

Bunneary
    (F) - Jolly - Klutz
    EMs: Switcheroo - Fire Punch - Thunder Punch - Ice Punch
    X/31/X/31/31/31

Sableye
    (F) - Impish - Prankster
    EMs: Recover - Trick
    31/31/31/31/X/31

Thank you and hope to hear from you real soon! :)

Hello wongjunlin ! Your Shuppet is ready !

Please VM me whenever we're both online.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Hehehe, thank you for the trade.

I have no idea why I had a random cleffa in my party, but there you go.

xD Oh well. :P Oh and don't forget to clone, if you can. xD (because I can't clone and probably never will be able to <.< )

Thank you as well !

Years
    Hi Cakesu :)

I have some requests I'd like to ask if it's possible to trade them. It might be way too much but we can trade one or two a week maybe or whenever you have some time :)

FC: 3582-9034-1513
    IGN: Brenda
    Pokemon : Chinchou
    Pokeball : Moon Ball

Section: Breeding Box 4
    Pokemon: Poochyena
    Pokeball: Moon Ball

Section: Breeding Box New Arrivals
    Pokemon: Growlithe
    Pokeball: Level Ball

As a return for them, you can choose any pokemon from my breedable section (IV's, HA or special pokeballs)

Then a question, I can't clone myself.. So can I not ask for a shiny pokemon? Because I'm interested in your Shiny Mareep (Fluffy) and your Shiny Riolu if it's nicknameable.
    I got some IV shinies to offer for them.

Also I always love the Mystery Egg Lottery

Let me know what you think :)

Death

The Pale Horseman
    Years
    It's not k, I'mma go throw a tantrum. I gief you 5/10 for forgetting !

Jokes aside, take your time, it's 100% k. :P

Oh no, plot twist!
    Spoiler:

Also, yep. Entei is baaack.

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
    Hi Cakesu :)

I have some requests I'd like to ask if it's possible to trade them. It might be way too much but we can trade one or two a week maybe or whenever you have some time :)

FC: 3582-9034-1513
    IGN: Brenda
    Pokemon : Chinchou
    Pokeball : Moon Ball

Section: Breeding Box 4
    Pokemon: Poochyena
    Pokeball: Moon Ball

Section: Breeding Box New Arrivals
    Pokemon: Growlithe
    Pokeball: Level Ball

As a return for them, you can choose any pokemon from my breedable section (IV's, HA or special pokeballs)

Then a question, I can't clone myself.. So can I not ask for a shiny pokemon? Because I'm interested in your Shiny Mareep (Fluffy) and your Shiny Riolu if it's nicknameable.
    I got some IV shinies to offer for them.

Also I always love the Mystery Egg Lottery

Let me know what you think :)

Hello CuteLittleBlack :)

Sure I can do those, I don't mind going for a special request and breed them all at once. I'll choose the stuff I want when I get the chance and edit this post once I know what I want.

Unfortunately, nope, I am tired of depending on cloners all the time xD so... yeah. Sorry about that. :/ They're not nicknameable though, I got them from Death so maybe you could ask him in his thread?

And I'll give you mystery eggs as well, no problem. :)

Edit: Alright so here's what I'd like for them: Female Dream Ball Cottonee, Female Dream Ball Seel.

Let me know :)

Oh no, plot twist!
    Spoiler:

Also, yep. Entei is baaack.

Hmm.. someone spends too much time watching TV in Pokemon <w< xD

And thank ye ! Really appreciated. c: (and for some reason, your Mareep is really popular xD *refers to post above))

Last edited:

Death

The Pale Horseman
    Years

And thank ye ! Really appreciated. c: (and for some reason, your Mareep is really popular xD *refers to post above))

I don't watch TV- but maybe I should. Or maybe make my own TV show. HM.

Well, when I look at it, I just think, well, who doesn't want a pink sheep named Fluffy? The only other awesome name for a sheep like that is Fabio.

Also, Mareep, I am able to nickname. Riolu, however, I cannot.

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
    I don't watch TV- but maybe I should. Or maybe make my own TV show. HM.

Well, when I look at it, I just think, well, who doesn't want a pink sheep named Fluffy? The only other awesome name for a sheep like that is Fabio.

Also, Mareep, I am able to nickname. Riolu, however, I cannot.

Well, I don't watch TV either xD, just occasionally. Yis, you need your own TV-show, you'd blow everyone away. :P You need an epic name for it, too.

Fabio? Reminds me of something xD but.. hey that's not bad actually xD.

Yup ! I forgot to tell them that you can nick that fluffy ball. <.<

Years
    Hello wongjunlin ! Your Shuppet is ready !

Please VM me whenever we're both online.

Thank you and have a nice day.

xD Oh well. :P Oh and don't forget to clone, if you can. xD (because I can't clone and probably never will be able to <.< )

Thank you as well !

Sorry for the wait, I am on now.

Any item you prefer for the shuppet?

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
    Whoops, sorry I meant to put Quick Feet >.<

Ah okay, no biggie. :) Let's redo this,

Hello Xadvid !

Thank you for requesting a Pokemon from my Breeding Section ! Your request has been taken into account.

You may check the status of the latter here Should you want to modify your request (Pokemon, ability and whatnot) please notify me before I start working on it.

Have a nice day !

Years
    Hello CuteLittleBlack :)

Sure I can do those, I don't mind going for a special request and breed them all at once. I'll choose the stuff I want when I get the chance and edit this post once I know what I want.

Unfortunately, nope, I am tired of depending on cloners all the time xD so... yeah. Sorry about that. :/ They're not nicknameable though, I got them from Death so maybe you could ask him in his thread?

And I'll give you mystery eggs as well, no problem. :)

Edit: Alright so here's what I'd like for them: Female Dream Ball Cottonee, Female Dream Ball Seel.

Let me know :)

I'll start breeding :) I requested 3 from you, don't you want also three in return?
    Too bad about the shinies, just like you I can't clone and probably will never be able to :(
    How many Mystery Eggs can I get with them? ^^

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
    I'll start breeding :) I requested 3 from you, don't you want also three in return?
    Too bad about the shinies, just like you I can't clone and probably will never be able to :(
    How many Mystery Eggs can I get with them? ^^

Alright, take your time, no rush. :) And nah, the third one's free.

Eh.. Sorry about that, but yeah that's the sad truth. I hope to be able to clone before this gets old though.

You can get 3 maximum. :)

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2015
    Hello ladies and gentlemen. I need some assistance. I am looking for a Dunsparce for my ultimate team. This Dunsparce has the following requirements:

-Female
    -"Impish" nature
    -Serene Grace (obviously)
    -The move "Body Slam"

My problem is that I dont have access to a Gen 3 game to tutor the Body Slam move. I need that move. Do you have any way to help me out?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back