• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-Temp. Closed - [Gen 6 & 7] ♥ Cakesu and Phanton's Delicious Shop, Giveaways and Services ♥

Is there anything wrong with my 'Rules' section? So many people have skipped the most important part

• Yes. (PM me and let me know what's wrong with it)

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • No it's fine as it is !

Votes: 16 94.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Death

The Pale Horseman
    Years
    And that's the best and funniest picture of Bouffalant I've ever seen. So girly, so... er... wow.

Thank you.

Also, just imagine a big, mean, scary, raging bull buffalo?? just charging at you but every now and again it's going to stop to sip on a flower.

Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2014
    Hello Cakesu! I want to thank you for your kind service. n_n
    I'm trying to get my first female Sylveon ever for Pokemon X! C:

FC: 3771 - 7419 - 2687
    IGN: Bambi
    Section : Box 1
    Pokemon : Eevee
    IVs : 31/31/31/31/31/31
    Egg Moves : Idk what this means. ; - ;
    Pokeball : Any
    Nature : Modest
    Ability : Any
    And ah... potatoes! I forgot the most important thing.
    You can complete ignore this. I'm sorry.​

Last edited:

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
    Could I reserve the buneary in your giveaway section? :3

Hello Ozymandias !

The Pokemon you wish to acquire is available and has been reserved for you !

Please VM me whenever we're both online. Thank you for saving a Pokemon from my Giveaways section from the Wonder Trade's abyss !

Have a nice day !

Thank you.

Also, just imagine a big, mean, scary, raging bull buffalo?? just charging at you but every now and again it's going to stop to sip on a flower.

xD Proves we've all got a soft side, eh? :P

Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2016
    Hello TaintedHeart ! Your Lileep is ready !

Please VM me whenever we're both online.

Thank you and have a nice day !

Thank you so much and sorry for the wait, haven't been able to online until now. What time are you usually on in your time zone?

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
    Thank you so much and sorry for the wait, haven't been able to online until now. What time are you usually on in your time zone?

That's completely fine, don't worry. :) And I'm usually on from 11 am to 00:00 GMT +1 maximum, I may randomly disappear though since I do other stuff.

Years
    Alright, so here's my new request:
    Section : Breeding Box 2
    Pokemon : Pawniard
    IVs : 31/3131/x/31/31
    Egg Moves : Pursuit, Psycho Cut, Sucker Punch, Stealth Rocks
    Pokeball : Dream Ball
    Nature : Adamant
    Ability : Defiant

And I don't feel "forced" to give you rewards, but I feel better knowing that you are compensated for your time ^^ And in any case, this is a rather big request, so I'm definitely going to give you something nice in return.

Last edited:

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
    At work on lunch but interestd in that adamant gabite if i may.

Welcome back TheRagingKing !

Please VM me whenever we're both online. Thank you for saving a Pokemon from my Giveaways section from the Wonder Trade's abyss !

Have a nice day !

Alright, so here's my new request:
    Section : Breeding Box 2
    Pokemon : Pawniard
    IVs : 31/3131/x/31/31
    Egg Moves : Pursuit, Psycho Cut, Sucker Punch, Stealth Rocks
    Pokeball : Dream Ball
    Nature : Adamant
    Ability : Defiant

And I don't feel "forced" to give you rewards, but I feel better knowing that you are compensated for your time ^^ And in any case, this is a rather big request, so I'm definitely going to give you something nice in return.

Welcome back Hazjuro !

Thank you for requesting a Pokemon from my Breeding Section ! Your request has been taken into account.

You may check the status of the latter here Should you want to modify your request (Pokemon, ability and whatnot) please notify me before I start working on it.

Have a nice day !

And it's fine with me if it is also fine with you. :)

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
    Damn, sorry for double post. But I'd also like to reserve the Whimsicott with 4 egg moves in your giveaway section. Thanks.

Welcome back again Hazjuro !

Have a nice day !

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
    Hello Cakesu! I want to thank you for your kind service. n_n
    I'm trying to get my first female Sylveon ever for Pokemon X! C:

FC: 3771 - 7419 - 2687
    IGN: Bambi
    Section : Box 1
    Pokemon : Eevee
    IVs : 31/31/31/31/31/31
    Egg Moves : Idk what this means. ; - ;
    Pokeball : Any
    Nature : Modest
    Ability : Any
    And ah... potatoes! I forgot the most important thing.
    You can complete ignore this. I'm sorry.​

I see you have modified your post. I'm sorry if I was harsh but y'know, rules are rules. :/ Can't make exceptions when everyone else actually writes that down. But anyway, hope you got what you were looking for. :)

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
    Can I reserve the timid Froakie. Potatoes

Hello MikeDawg7 !

Have a nice day !

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
    Hey I could get you a Blazikenite for the flawless Vcreate Rayquaza, or the flawless movie Victini. Thanks.

Hey Hazjuro. :) I would but I don't clone for myself, so unless you can clone or can meet up with an official cloner, I can't provide you with either of those.

Years
    As a matter of fact, I do know an approved cloner on Marriland.com (also got an irl friend who can clone, but I never see him get it done when I'm at his place, but then he goes and tells me the next day he's successfully cloned, only its the wrong Pokemon). Anyways here's her site, and I will PM her now to see if she can get it done.

https://www.marriland.com/forums/po...iveaways-and-services/515987-cloning-services

Last edited:

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
    Years
    Alrighties, lemme know. :)

Yes, she can get it done. Would you like me to act as a go-through between you and her (you give me the Rayquaza/Victini, I get her to clone it, then return it back to you), or are you going to just go ahead and personally get her to clone? In any case, she's enthusiastic about it, and is willing to do it asap.

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
    Yes, she can get it done. Would you like me to act as a go-through between you and her (you give me the Rayquaza/Victini, I get her to clone it, then return it back to you), or are you going to just go ahead and personally get her to clone? In any case, she's enthusiastic about it, and is willing to do it asap.

You'll have to act as a go-through :) But sure, I'll trade whenever I'm ready. I'll let you know.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back