• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-Temp. Closed - [Gen 6 & 7] ♥ Cakesu and Phanton's Delicious Shop, Giveaways and Services ♥

Is there anything wrong with my 'Rules' section? So many people have skipped the most important part

• Yes. (PM me and let me know what's wrong with it)

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • No it's fine as it is !

Votes: 16 94.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bad Wolf Entity

The One, The Only
Years
  • Hey, I'm interested in your shiny 6IV modest mareep, 4IV timid gardevoir, and timid 5IV vivillion. Are they 6th gen? If so is there anything from my shop you'd be interested in trading them for?

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • Hey, I'm interested in your shiny 6IV modest mareep, 4IV timid gardevoir, and timid 5IV vivillion. Are they 6th gen? If so is there anything from my shop you'd be interested in trading them for?

Hello Bad Wolf.

There could be, I'll check. And just checking here, if you're offering, does that mean you meet all the requirements that I listed in my shop? :)

Yeah, Staryu, sorry. I often make the mistake of asking for the Pokemon I want directly instead of asking for any lower evolution. :/
    Perfect IVs are 31, and 30- (thirty-or-less) are none-perfect ones, in case you read it wrong.
    Since you can't easily get a Staryu, how about instead I ask for something more reasonable?

FC: 3995-7353-2525
    IGN: Adam
    Section : Safari
    Pokemon : Shuckle
    IVs : No biggy if you don't get it exact: 31/low/31/low/31/any
    Egg Moves : Knock Off, Stealth Rock
    Nature : Timid
    Ability: Sturdy

Alrighties then. I might fail at breeding 'low' IVs since I'm not familiar with that, but I'll try.

Here it comes:

Welcome AdamEternal !

Thank you for requesting a Pokemon from my Breeding Section ! Your request has been taken into account.

You may check the status of the latter here. Should you want to modify your request (Pokemon, ability and whatnot) please notify me before I start working on it.

Have a nice day !

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • I'd like to consider myself an established trader, and while I don't clone myself, I was planning on asking -RNC- to help us out. She helps me all the time.

Aye don't worry, I know you're a trustworthy trader, was just wondering about the cloning part. But that's settled then. I'll check your shop and let you know what I might be interested in by editing this post. :)

Edit: Alright. First of all, I forgot to answer your question - Yes they're 6th Gen. :)

As for what I want in return, here it is:

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Bad Wolf Entity

The One, The Only
    Years
  • Aye don't worry, I know you're a trustworthy trader, was just wondering about the cloning part. But that's settled then. I'll check your shop and let you know what I might be interested in by editing this post. :)

Edit: Alright. First of all, I forgot to answer your question - Yes they're 6th Gen. :)

As for what I want in return, here it is:

Spoiler:

That all sounds good to me. Do you want me to take your pokemon, give yours and mine to -RNC- and then give you a clone of each back?

WishCookie

ヽ(*・ω・)ノNo berries for you!
    Years
  • Hi! A while ago. U got like 5 pokemons I need xD But since u only can breed one I'll go for this one:

FC: Its on my signature :p
    IGN: Debithius
    Section : Box 1
    Pokemon : Charmander
    IVs : 31/31/31/31/31/31
    Egg Moves : Dragon Pulse
    Pokeball : Any
    Ability : Solar Power
    I loooveee potatoes!!! <3

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • Hi! A while ago. U got like 5 pokemons I need xD But since u only can breed one I'll go for this one:

FC: Its on my signature :p
    IGN: Debithius
    Section : Box 1
    Pokemon : Charmander
    IVs : 31/31/31/31/31/31
    Egg Moves : Dragon Pulse
    Pokeball : Any
    Ability : Solar Power
    I loooveee potatoes!!! <3

Welcome back WishCookie !

Thank you for requesting a Pokemon from my Breeding Section ! Your request has been taken into account. - It'll probably take a while since getting 6IVs is no easy task, but I see why you asked for a perfect spread.

You may check the status of the latter here. Should you want to modify your request (Pokemon, ability and whatnot) please notify me before I start working on it.

Have a nice day !

WishCookie

ヽ(*・ω・)ノNo berries for you!
    Years
  • Welcome back WishCookie !

Thank you for requesting a Pokemon from my Breeding Section ! Your request has been taken into account. - It'll probably take a while since getting 6IVs is no easy task, but I see why you asked for a perfect spread.

Have a nice day !

Hi! Thank you for the welcoming and thank you for the help. I chose a 6iv spread because I am unsure which stat I shouldn't bother having the last 31ivs on.

Camara

Forgettable Trainer
    Years
  • Ah!
    I forgot one thing I also want, but it's simple :) I will give you another perfect IV poke (i.e. the good 5 IVs) for that:

drums...
    female HA Spritzee caught in heal ball from safari, just this, nature, IVs irrelevant :P

Thank you and sorry, but should be simple and I guarantee I will compensate for this slip of mind :)

Years
    • Seen Sep 11, 2017
    Hi im interested in your shiny ninetales.. unfortunately I am new here so I understand if you have your suspicions on trading your shinies, but I am able to clone them. I also apologize as I only have few shinies to offer:
    2 shiny poliwirls
    39 shiny skrelps
    2 shiny dragalge
    1 shiny cloyster
    3 shiny seadra
    1 shiny horsea

I can guarantee they are legit as I have fish chained all of them....they all match my trainer ID. If you are uncomfortable I can give you the shinies first(yes i can give you more than 1 shiny for the ninetales) and have someone else clone it for you and can give me a copy later.

Again...sorry I don't have much to offer...the only 6IV shiny I have is a korean protean greninja....which me and my friend had to hatch over 800 eggs for(in his game)....

Last edited:

Camara

Forgettable Trainer
    Years
  • For that simple HA female Spritzee in Heal Ball would you accept a 31/x/31/31/31/31 calm white flower Flabébé in premier ball? Because the grimers aren't perfect as you know, they have 4 31 IVs, not 5 :)

Also, the Cleffa is not necessary to evolve it to Clefairy, really, as long as all the rest is fine :)

Cheers and thank you :)

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • For that simple HA female Spritzee in Heal Ball would you accept a 31/x/31/31/31/31 calm white flower Flabébé in premier ball? Because the grimers aren't perfect as you know, they have 4 31 IVs, not 5 :)

Also, the Cleffa is not necessary to evolve it to Clefairy, really, as long as all the rest is fine :)

Cheers and thank you :)

Well, thing is I already have one of my own so I'm not really interested in one.

And aye, don't worry about that.

Hi im interested in your shiny ninetales.. unfortunately I am new here so I understand if you have your suspicions on trading your shinies, but I am able to clone them. I also apologize as I only have few shinies to offer:
    2 shiny poliwirls
    39 shiny skrelps
    2 shiny dragalge
    1 shiny cloyster
    3 shiny seadra
    1 shiny horsea

I can guarantee they are legit as I have fish chained all of them....they all match my trainer ID. If you are uncomfortable I can give you the shinies first(yes i can give you more than 1 shiny for the ninetales) and have someone else clone it for you and can give me a copy later.

Again...sorry I don't have much to offer...the only 6IV shiny I have is a korean protean greninja....which me and my friend had to hatch over 800 eggs for(in his game)....

Hello there.

Indeed I am not keen on trading my shinies to newcomers so I'm afraid I can't help you there.
    Regarding what you have to offer, I have chained those myself in the past so that's not something I would be interested in.

Thank you for your time though and have a nice day. :)

Camara

Forgettable Trainer
    Years
  • Well, thing is I already have one of my own so I'm not really interested in one.

And aye, don't worry about that.

Shame :P

Well I want to offer something else for that Spritzee too, so see if one of these interests you

Lotad 31/x/31/31/31/31 Swift Swim Calm Giga Drain/Leech Seed/Synthesis Dive Ball M/F
    Magnemite 31/x/31/31/31/31 Magnet Pull Modest
    Shroomish 31/31/31/x/31/31 Quick Feet Jolly Bullet Seed Luxury Ball F
    Larvitar 31/31/31/x/31/31 Guts Adamant Dragon Dance/Stealth Rock/Pursuit Dusk Ball F
    Togepi 31/x/31/31/31/31 Serene Grace Modest Nasty Plot Luxury Ball M
    Dratini 31/31/31/x/31/31 Marvel Scale Adamant Extremespeed Luxury Ball F

Years
    • Seen Sep 11, 2017
    Alrighty^^ thankyou

If it is not too much is the japanese female ghastly still up for grabs by any chance? Sorry I really wanted a ghastly so i could shiny breed one......

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • Alrighty^^ thankyou

If it is not too much is the japanese female ghastly still up for grabs by any chance? Sorry I really wanted a ghastly so i could shiny breed one......

Mhm, it's still available. Here you go:

Hello SuperFabulous !

The Pokemon you wish to acquire is available and has been reserved for you !

Please VM me whenever we're both online. Thank you for saving a Pokemon from my Giveaways section from the Wonder Trade's abyss !

Have a nice day !

Shame :P

Well I want to offer something else for that Spritzee too, so see if one of these interests you

Lotad 31/x/31/31/31/31 Swift Swim Calm Giga Drain/Leech Seed/Synthesis Dive Ball M/F
    Magnemite 31/x/31/31/31/31 Magnet Pull Modest
    Shroomish 31/31/31/x/31/31 Quick Feet Jolly Bullet Seed Luxury Ball F
    Larvitar 31/31/31/x/31/31 Guts Adamant Dragon Dance/Stealth Rock/Pursuit Dusk Ball F
    Togepi 31/x/31/31/31/31 Serene Grace Modest Nasty Plot Luxury Ball M
    Dratini 31/31/31/x/31/31 Marvel Scale Adamant Extremespeed Luxury Ball F

Alright then, I would like to have that Togepi. :)

Years
  • Hey! And nice to meet you since it's my first time on your shop. :D

Would you make me this, please? :

FC: 2810-0257-9378 (this is my final FC :) )

IGN: Manel
    Section : Breeding Box 2
    Pokemon : Buneary
    IVs : 31/xx/31/31/31/31
    Egg Moves : Ice Punch
    Pokeball : any
    Nature : Jolly
    Ability : Klutz

Hum... Potatoes? :) Oh and take your time, I've seen that you're already pretty busy.
    Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back