• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-Temp. Closed - [Gen 6 & 7] ♥ Cakesu and Phanton's Delicious Shop, Giveaways and Services ♥

Is there anything wrong with my 'Rules' section? So many people have skipped the most important part

• Yes. (PM me and let me know what's wrong with it)

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • No it's fine as it is !

Votes: 16 94.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
    Years
    Had a feeling I should check back here, I was right~! These two lovelies have caught my eye:

Charmander
    (M) - (KOR)
    Adamant - Blaze
    EMs: Dragon Dance - Dragon Rush - Flare Blitz - Outrage
    31/31/31/31/31/X

Shroomish
    (M) - (KOR)
    Adamant - Effect Spore
    EMs: Worry Seed - Seed Bomb - Bullet Seed - Drain Punch
    31/31/X/31/31/X

Mind if I take them home with me?

Bruteroot02

Grass type is Love, Grass type is Life!
    Years
    Hello there! I am a new member her and I have to say this thread is very impressive! Anyways I dont have much pokes to offer other than some that are already bred and ev trained such as Impish Swampert, Jolly Lucario, Brave Tyranitar, Adamant Pinsir, Adamant Gyarados, and Adamant TalonFlame. Anyways here is my request and potatoes are delicious!

F.C.: 4081-6221-1168
    IGN: Jungleking
    Section: Box 1
    Pokemon: Houndour
    Egg Moves: Nasty Plot
    Pokeball: Surprise me
    Nature: Timid or Modest
    Ability: Flash Fire

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
    Hey cake! been a while! Hey im interested in the Clauncher and Joltik in your giveaway box and any you're willingly trying to get rid of

Clauncher
    (F) - (JAP)
    Modest - Mega Launcher
    EMs: Crabhammer
    X/31/31/31/X/31

Joltik
    (M) - (JPN)
    Timid - Unnerve
    X/31/X/31/31/31

Hello Lunar910 !

The Pokemon you wish to acquire are available and have been reserved for you !

Please VM me whenever we're both online. Thank you for saving a Pokemon from my Giveaways section from the Wonder Trade's abyss !

Have a nice day !

Had a feeling I should check back here, I was right~! These two lovelies have caught my eye:

Charmander
    (M) - (KOR)
    Adamant - Blaze
    EMs: Dragon Dance - Dragon Rush - Flare Blitz - Outrage
    31/31/31/31/31/X

Shroomish
    (M) - (KOR)
    Adamant - Effect Spore
    EMs: Worry Seed - Seed Bomb - Bullet Seed - Drain Punch
    31/31/X/31/31/X

Mind if I take them home with me?

Hello BakingBluePotatoe !

The Pokemon you wish to acquire are available and have been reserved for you !

Please VM me whenever we're both online. Thank you for saving a Pokemon from my Giveaways section from the Wonder Trade's abyss !

Have a nice day !

(Yes, I'm a robot :D)

Hello there! I am a new member her and I have to say this thread is very impressive! Anyways I dont have much pokes to offer other than some that are already bred and ev trained such as Impish Swampert, Jolly Lucario, Brave Tyranitar, Adamant Pinsir, Adamant Gyarados, and Adamant TalonFlame. Anyways here is my request and potatoes are delicious!

F.C.: 4081-6221-1168
    IGN: Jungleking
    Section: Box 1
    Pokemon: Houndour
    Egg Moves: Nasty Plot
    Pokeball: Surprise me
    Nature: Timid or Modest
    Ability: Flash Fire

Welcome Bruteroot02 !

Thank you for requesting a Pokemon from my Breeding Section ! Your request has been taken into account.

You may check the status of the latter here. Should you want to modify your request (Pokemon, ability and whatnot) please notify me before I start working on it.

Have a nice day and welcome to Pokécommunity !

Hiya! I'm interested in your shiny Vivillon, Swablu, and Skrelp. Is there anything in this doc that you might want in return for any of them?

Hello Jakeremix, I've seen your name around here quite a few times so I'm sure you're a trustworthy trader. I don't know if you've read about the cloning part though. Just double-checking first !

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
    Indeed I have. :) I am able to clone everything.

Also, I love potatoes (forgot to mention that xP).

Alright then ! Let me know if this is okay with you:

Vivillon for BR Absol (you mixed up Tyranitar and Absol btw :) )
    Swablu for shiny Noibat
    Skrelp for shiny Scyther

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2015
    Hi Cakesu! I would like to make a request :D

FC: 1521-5371-3889
    IGN: Dylan
    Section : Box 2
    Pokemon : Fletchling
    IVs : 31/31/31/x/31/31
    Egg Moves : None
    Pokeball : Any
    Nature : Jolly
    Ability : Gale Wings
    Nickname: None

Thank you!

Jakeremix

Poképro~
    Years
    Alright then ! Let me know if this is okay with you:

Vivillon for BR Absol (you mixed up Tyranitar and Absol btw :) )
    Swablu for shiny Noibat
    Skrelp for shiny Scyther

That works for me. I should be able to find some time tonight to trade, so I'll contact you when we are both on. :)

Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2015
    hi im new to all this but i'm wondering if you still have that iron fist chimchar im just getting back into competitive play and this would be a fantastic addition to my team.
    it would be much apprreiciated

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
    hi im new to all this but i'm wondering if you still have that iron fist chimchar im just getting back into competitive play and this would be a fantastic addition to my team.
    it would be much apprreiciated

Hello there.

The Chimchar has already been reserved. However, I'll contact the guy who's reserved it to ask whether they're still interested in adopting the Chimchar or not. I'll let you know via VM.

That works for me. I should be able to find some time tonight to trade, so I'll contact you when we are both on. :)

Alrighties, thanks.

Hi Cakesu! I would like to make a request :D

FC: 1521-5371-3889
    IGN: Dylan
    Section : Box 2
    Pokemon : Fletchling
    IVs : 31/31/31/x/31/31
    Egg Moves : None
    Pokeball : Any
    Nature : Jolly
    Ability : Gale Wings
    Nickname: None

Thank you!

Welcome back Krisspy !

Thank you for requesting a Pokemon from my Breeding Section ! Your request has been taken into account.

You may check the status of the latter here. Should you want to modify your request (Pokemon, ability and whatnot) please notify me before I start working on it.

Have a nice day !

Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2015
    sorry about that i should of looked through the prior posts is there any giveaway pokemon still availible by any chance?

Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2015
    i apoligize i never realized it said reserved right under them but if i could id like to reserve the froakie i can give you a HA pokemon in return such as slowpoke pichu drantini or sablye

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
    i apoligize i never realized it said reserved right under them but if i could id like to reserve the froakie i can give you a HA pokemon in return such as slowpoke pichu drantini or sablye

Hello tobinman360 !

The Pokemon you wish to acquire is available and has been reserved for you !

Have a nice day !

rob_thijs

Trick Room Master
    Years
    Hi Cakesu,

I'm interessted in the shiny Ralts in moonball with eggmove Shadow Sneak.
    I can offer you this in return:
    -Temp. Closed - [Gen 6 & 7] ♥ Cakesu and Phanton's Delicious Shop, Giveaways and Services ♥

Swablu LVL 1 ♀
    Nature - Adamant
    Ability - Cloud Nine
    IV's 31/31/31/x/31/31
    or

Skrelp LVL 1 ♂
    Nature - Modest
    Ability - Adaptability
    IV's 31/31/31/31/x/31
    or

Dratini LVL 1 ♂
    Nature - Adamant
    Ability - Marvel Scale
    IV's x/31/31/31/31/31

As you mentioned I can clone, but if you prefer to have it done by an official cloner I can understand.

If you like you can check my shop if there is anything you like, if the 3 pokémon don't fill your needs.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
    Hi Cakesu,

I'm interessted in the shiny Ralts in moonball with eggmove Shadow Sneak.
    I can offer you this in return:

Swablu LVL 1 ♀
    Nature - Adamant
    Ability - Cloud Nine
    IV's 31/31/31/x/31/31
    or

Skrelp LVL 1 ♂
    Nature - Modest
    Ability - Adaptability
    IV's 31/31/31/31/x/31
    or

Dratini LVL 1 ♂
    Nature - Adamant
    Ability - Marvel Scale
    IV's x/31/31/31/31/31

As you mentioned I can clone, but if you prefer to have it done by an official cloner I can understand.

If you like you can check my shop if there is anything you like, if the 3 pokémon don't fill your needs.

Thanks in advance.

Sure. I think I'll take Dratini. I'll entrust the cloning part to you as well. Lemme know when you're ready.

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
    Hello Cakesu, is the Venipede in the giveaways section still available? because I would like to nickname that Venipede Douglas and take it home with me.

Hello Professor_Jared !

Have a nice day !

Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2017
    Hi Cakesu,
    I'm back here to make a breeding request.

FC: 3540-1608-0216
    IGN: Krauff
    Section : Breeding Box 1
    Pokemon : Exeggcute
    Egg Moves : Synthesis, Giga Drain
    Nature : Modest
    Ability : Harvest

I don't mind about IVs but it would be great if you could breed it with 3 or 4 perfect ones.

Also, I would like to take Piplup from your giveaway section.
    (M) - Modest - Defiant
    31/X/31/31/31/31

Thanks in advance

PS: I don't really like potatoes

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
    Hi Cakesu,
    I'm back here to make a breeding request.

FC: 3540-1608-0216
    IGN: Krauff
    Section : Breeding Box 1
    Pokemon : Exeggcute
    Egg Moves : Synthesis, Giga Drain
    Nature : Modest
    Ability : Harvest

I don't mind about IVs but it would be great if you could breed it with 3 or 4 perfect ones.

Also, I would like to take Piplup from your giveaway section.
    (M) - Modest - Defiant
    31/X/31/31/31/31

Thanks in advance

PS: I don't really like potatoes

Welcome Krauff !

----

Have a nice day !

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back