• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-Temp. Closed - [Gen 6 & 7] ♥ Cakesu and Phanton's Delicious Shop, Giveaways and Services ♥

Is there anything wrong with my 'Rules' section? So many people have skipped the most important part

• Yes. (PM me and let me know what's wrong with it)

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • No it's fine as it is !

Votes: 16 94.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2014
    Hi, was just wondering if I'll take one of the breeding slots in the list or am I doing something wrong? Anyways I'll just wait(first time exploring Trading Shops here)

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • Hi, was just wondering if I'll take one of the breeding slots in the list or am I doing something wrong? Anyways I'll just wait(first time exploring Trading Shops here)

Hello GregTheSloth and welcome around this part of the forum.

Everything you need to know is in my OP. To make a specific request you have to read through my rules. If however, something's still not clear, please do let me know.

Have a nice day.

Garrabutártulo

A wild Garrabutártulo appears!
    Years
  • Ok, this is what I want.

FC: 2466-2936-1046
    IGN: Garra
    Section : Breeding box 2
    Pokemon : Spritzee
    IVs : 31/X/31/31/31/31
    Egg Moves : Wish
    Pokeball : Any pink one
    Nature : Bold
    Ability : Aroma veil

I'd love it to be nicknamed "Monstrosity".

I'll give you a rock head cubone. It's adamant and it's missing the special attack. Can nickname it if you want (it's female).

POTATOES

Last edited:

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years

I'll give you a rock head cubone. It's adamant and it's missing the special attack. Can nickname it if you want (it's female).

POTATOES

Hello Garrabutartulo !

Thank you for requesting a Pokemon from my Breeding Section !

Your request has been taken into account.

You may check the status of the latter here - Clicky Me ! .

Should you want to modify your request (Pokemon, ability and whatnot) please notfiy mebefore I start working on it.

Have a nice day !

(sorry for the massive notifications, I was editing what will become my future auto-message xD do I sound like a robot yet?)

Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2014
    FC: 2380-2570-4045
    IGN: zj314
    Section : Giveaways
    Pokemon : Ditto

The magic word is potato

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • FC: 2380-2570-4045
    IGN: zj314
    Section : Giveaways
    Pokemon : Ditto

The magic word is potato

Hello roserade31 !

The Pokemon you wish to acquire is available and you may have it !

Please VM me around the following time when you wish to trade: 7PM to 11 PM GMT+2

Thank you for saving a Pokemon from my Giveaways section from the Wonder Trade's abyss !

Have a nice day.

Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2014
    Hello GregTheSloth and welcome around this part of the forum.

Everything you need to know is in my OP. To make a specific request you have to read through my rules. If however, something's still not clear, please do let me know.

Have a nice day.

I kinda already requested using your format on the page before this. Anyways I'll place my request from my last post here:

Hi! I would like to make a breeding request :D

FC: 5386 - 9559 - 0361
    IGN: Zach
    Section : Breeding Box 2
    Pokemon : Venipede
    IVs : 31/31/31/xx/31/31
    Nature : Jolly
    Ability : Speed Boost
    (No nickname, no specific pokeball in mind, and no need for egg moves)

I also asked for one of your giveaway ditto's and the mystery egg thingy. That's about it.

EDIT: Darn it, I see now, I forgot to say "Potatoes" xD

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • I kinda already requested using your format on the page before this. Anyways I'll place my request from my last post here:

Hi! I would like to make a breeding request :D

FC: 5386 - 9559 - 0361
    IGN: Zach
    Section : Breeding Box 2
    Pokemon : Venipede
    IVs : 31/31/31/xx/31/31
    Nature : Jolly
    Ability : Speed Boost
    (No nickname, no specific pokeball in mind, and no need for egg moves)

I also asked for one of your giveaway ditto's and the mystery egg thingy. That's about it.

EDIT: Darn it, I see now, I forgot to say "Potatoes" xD

Oh, my mistake...

I apologize for overlooking your post, I really didn't see it and this isn't like me not to see a post. (gosh I got flooded with posts and stuff irl T_T) Thank you for kindly rewriting everything though.

Here's the proper answer that I should've given you:

Hello GregTheSloth !

You may check the status of the latter here

Should you want to modify your request (Pokemon, ability and whatnot) please notify me before I start working on it.

Have a nice day !

Minor PS: Yes, you can have eggs, just poke me around the time indicated in my signature to pick them up, thanks.
    Edit#2: I would've overlooked it anyway since you didn't wirte the special word, but now that you did it's fine. And yeah you can have a ditto. :)

Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2014
    Oh, my mistake...

I apologize for overlooking your post, I really didn't see it and this isn't like me not to see a post. (gosh I got flooded with posts and stuff irl T_T) Thank you for kindly rewriting everything though.

Here's the proper answer that I should've given you:

Hello GregTheSloth !

You may check the status of the latter here

Should you want to modify your request (Pokemon, ability and whatnot) please notify me before I start working on it.

Have a nice day !

Minor PS: Yes, you can have eggs, just poke me around the time indicated in my signature to pick them up, thanks.
    Edit#2: I would've overlooked it anyway since you didn't wirte the special word, but now that you did it's fine. And yeah you can have a ditto. :)

Thanks! It's alright, I did forget to say the special word anyways. Atleast it's all cleared up now. :D I'll probably pm you when I have time, I got school today and what not. Hope to get the ditto and egg later tom or today(GMT +8 here) I'll add you now anyways ~

Last edited:

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • Thanks! It's alright, I did forget to say the special word anyways. Atleast it's all cleared up now. :D I'll probably pm you when I have time, I got school today and what not. Hope to get it later tom or today(GMT +8 here) I'll add you now anyways ~

Good to know. :)

And it's past midnight over here so I am not trading anymore until 7 PM my time tomorrow, but yeah make sure you poke me when it's time. :) Have a nice day at school. ^^

Years
  • Hello there.

Sure you can have the Sentret. Although, as indicated, it doesn't have 5IVs but 4.

And you can have an HA Pyroar too. I'll let you know when it's ready.

GMT +1. I have a stomach flu but I'll try my best to be online tonight.

Ooh... that's not good... Get well soon! I can do now if that's okay with you, I think you're online...

EDIT: Nevermind, just saw your post above me, Sorry!

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • Ooh... that's not good... Get well soon! I can do now if that's okay with you, I think you're online...

Thanks, trying. :)

And unfortunately my 3DS ran out of battery. (hence I have very specific times) and I'm going to bed now. I do not know if we'll be able to trade tomorrow but I don't usually stay online after 1 AM, unless I am having 'mon getting cloned. >.<

If you can't manage to be online by my time though, we shall sort something out ! (probably adapting to your timezone and waking up a bit earlier to catch you online in the morning)

Edit: Oh... xD well, my reply still stands anyway. :P

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years

POTATOES

Hello Garrabutartulo!

Your Pokemon - Spritzee - is ready !

Please contact me at the indicated time in my signature when you're ready to trade.

(I actually found it in my PC lying there for weeks, it's a clone of a Spritzee I bred a long time ago that was given to me by the requester and I was planning to give it to Noivexx but he never claimed his pokemon so I'll just give it to you.
    It has 6 IVs, is a Male, in a Heal Ball, Bold, and has Disable and Wish as well as Aroma Veil)

Last edited:

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • Hey, interesting giveaway... Can I have 3 eggs please...
    FC: 2406-5792-8268
    IGN: Seb

Hello machupichu18 !

Yes you may !

Please VM me around the following time when you wish to trade: 7PM to 11PM GMT+2

Thank you and have a nice day.

(Thanks, I don't know what's inside but I do hope you'll get cool stuff. If you're unable to trade around the indicated time, please let me know. :) )

machupichu18

I like Cereal!
    Years
  • Hello machupichu18 !

Yes you may !

Please VM me around the following time when you wish to trade: 7PM to 11PM GMT+2

Thank you and have a nice day.

(Thanks, I don't know what's inside but I do hope you'll get cool stuff. If you're unable to trade around the indicated time, please let me know. :) )
    About being unable to trade, well if it's really late, as in about 1+ hours, I'll be unable to trade, I run on Aussie EST, and it's about 7:30 now, can you trade now, I'm sorry I just have school and stuff, can we par-so trade now? Also if one these eggs I give hatch into a shiny, then please VM and give me time to scream my lungs out

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • About being unable to trade, well if it's really late, as in about 1+ hours, I'll be unable to trade, I run on Aussie EST, and it's about 7:30 now, can you trade now, I'm sorry I just have school and stuff, can we par-so trade now? Also if one these eggs I give hatch into a shiny, then please VM and give me time to scream my lungs out

Okay then, I'm fine with making exceptions for those who can't be here at the given time.

I'll add you, all you have to do is send me a trade request and make sure you restart your game when I add you (if you added me first)

matwe

Alo
    Years
  • center;"]Giveaways
    Pokemon from breeding leftovers, Wonder Trade and occasional shinies for the most unfortunate. I'll Wonder Trade them after a while if no one claims any of them.
    First come, first served!

-Temp. Closed - [Gen 6 & 7] ♥ Cakesu and Phanton's Delicious Shop, Giveaways and Services ♥

(F) - Bold - Regenerator
    31/X/31/31/31/31

Lv.30 - Jolly - Limber
    X/31/31/X/31/X

Lv. 30 - Bold - Imposter
    X/31/X/31/31/X

(F) - Modest - Cloud Nine
    EMs: Roost
    31/X/31/X/31/31

(F) - Modest - Quick Feet
    EMs: Yawn - Thunder Fang - Poison Fang - Play Rough
    X/31/X/31/X/31

Reserved - Kyora
    (F) - (JPN)
    Modest - Oblivious
    EMs: Confuse Ray - Mirror Coat
    X/31/31/X/31/31

(M) - Careful - Anticipation
    X/31/31/31/31/31

Reserved - EmpoleonMaster014
    (M) - Adamant - Justified
    EMs: Double-Edge - Baton Pass
    31/31/X/31/31/31

Reserved - Ab$ol
    (F) - Naughty - Intimidate
    EMs: Ice Fang - Thunder Fang
    31/31/31/31/X/31

(M) - (JPN)
    EMs: Aqua Jet - Belly Drum
    31/X/31/31/31/31

Reserved - Ab$ol
    (M) - (JPN)
    Modest - Steadfast
    EMs: Crunch
    31/31/X/31/31/31

(M) - Relaxed - Damp
    31/31/31/X/31/31

Reserved - Ab$ol
    (M) - (JPN)
    Jolly - Gale Wings
    31/31/X/31/31/31

Reserved - Chocolate
    (M) - Timid - Protean
    31/X/31/31/31/31

--------------------------------------

Mystery Eggs Lottery !

More than 25 eggs available at the moment !

Want one?
    Just ask and I'll give you a random one. c:

Note: You can only pick three at a time per week, and you might have a chance to get the same Pokemon twice as well. ( I don't know what's in there, really)

Interested in the swablu and poochyena from your giveaway section:)

Last edited:

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • Interested in the swablu and poochyena from your giveaway section:)

Hello matwe !

The Pokemon you wish to acquire areavailable and have been reserved for you !

Please VM me around the following time when you wish to trade: 7PM to 11PM GMT+2 (In case you cannot trade at that time, please let me know and I'll make an exception).

Thank you for saving a few Pokemon from my Giveaways section from the Wonder Trade's abyss !

Have a nice day.

matwe

Alo
    Years
  • Hello matwe !

The Pokemon you wish to acquire areavailable and have been reserved for you !

Please VM me around the following time when you wish to trade: 7PM to 11PM GMT+2 (In case you cannot trade at that time, please let me know and I'll make an exception).

Thank you for saving a few Pokemon from my Giveaways section from the Wonder Trade's abyss !

Have a nice day.

Im on9 now if u can trade..IGN MigiHigi
    If not ill vm around those time:)

Thank you.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back