• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-Temp. Closed - [Gen 6 & 7] ♥ Cakesu and Phanton's Delicious Shop, Giveaways and Services ♥

Is there anything wrong with my 'Rules' section? So many people have skipped the most important part

• Yes. (PM me and let me know what's wrong with it)

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • No it's fine as it is !

Votes: 16 94.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
Years
  • Cool! :D Just ask away what you wanna trade for, I'm free for the next few hours :D I can breed them then :) Btw, I dunno if you missed my question, but can the Metagross be given a nickname? :P If not, I'll still take it though :)

Ugh... sorry I totally forgot to reply to that, I've had a lot on my mind lately and yeah >.<' but nope it's not mine so it isn't :( I usually write 'nicknameable' if the shiny 'mon is nicknameable (or legendary).

I'll post in your thread then, just gonna choose what I want first. :)

Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2016
    Hello !

YourSwablu, Shinx and Mudkip are ready !

Please contact me at the indicated time in my signature when you're ready to trade. (If you are unable to trade by that time, please click on the link in that same signature to join the chat so we can trade)

Thank you and have a nice day.

Ok Thank you so much again. Sadly I wasn't able to make it online today when you were on because of some laptop issues but I'm sure I'll be on tomorrow for pick up and I'll make sure to message you when I see you're available.

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • Ok Thank you so much again. Sadly I wasn't able to make it online today when you were on because of some laptop issues but I'm sure I'll be on tomorrow for pick up and I'll make sure to message you when I see you're available.

Sure, will be looking forward to it. :)

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • Hi there Cakesu..i can breed you a modest zigzagoon of random iv..if youre still looking for one...
    and can you breed me a male pawniard w the ems.

Hello matwe.

Thank you for offering but someone else is already doing so. :)

Years
  • Hii, I'm interested in your shiny modest Magician fennekin and shiny Adamant metagross :)
    I don't have anything on your wishlist but I can offer
    Shiny 5iv modest Rotom W
    Shiny 6iv Calm Umbreon
    Shiny 4iv Relaxed Ferrothorn (31/31/31/xx/31/0)
    Let me know if any of these interest you, and potatoes! :)

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • Hii, I'm interested in your shiny modest Magician fennekin and shiny Adamant metagross :)
    I don't have anything on your wishlist but I can offer
    Shiny 5iv modest Rotom W
    Shiny 6iv Calm Umbreon
    Shiny 4iv Relaxed Ferrothorn (31/31/31/xx/31/0)
    Let me know if any of these interest you, and potatoes! :)

Hello All-Hail-The-Helix-Fossil,

I believe you got them (except the rotom) off andrea? Looking at your offer the only one I don't have (I already have that Calm Umbreon and a 6IV Shiny Rotom-W) is Ferrothorn. So, you may choose one of the shinies you're interested for me to trade for that Ferrothorn. :)

Let me know.

Years
  • Hello All-Hail-The-Helix-Fossil,

I believe you got them (except the rotom) off andrea? Looking at your offer the only one I don't have (I already have that Calm Umbreon and a 6IV Shiny Rotom-W) is Ferrothorn. So, you may choose one of the shinies you're interested for me to trade for that Ferrothorn. :)

Let me know.

Yeah I got Ferrothorn and Umbreon from Andrea a while back. Would you trade Metagross for Ferrothorn? :)

HxCrypt

Living <3<3<3
    Years
  • Hola!So your trade shop have a new look...Wonderful!You did a great job =D
    I have a few requests here.

Section : Breeding box 2
    Pokemon : Buneary
    Egg Moves : The one you listed
    Pokeball : Love ball

Section : New Arrival
    Pokemon : Petilil
    Pokeball : Dream ball

Thank you :)

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • Hola!So your trade shop have a new look...Wonderful!You did a great job =D
    I have a few requests here.

Section : Breeding box 2
    Pokemon : Buneary
    Pokeball : Love ball

Section : New Arrival
    Pokemon : Petilil
    Pokeball : Dream ball

Thank you :)

Hello Crypt,

since you're requesting the egg moves too, that makes your request a specific one so I'll do it when I have a free slot. (and when I feel better, got hit with gastro enteritis.)

matwe

Alo
    Years
  • Hello Crypt,

since you're requesting the egg moves too, that makes your request a specific one so I'll do it when I have a free slot. (and when I feel better, got hit with gastro enteritis.)

Hi there Cakesu could i get 2 eggs and the Slowpoke from your giveaway.:)
    Hope you get better soon.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back