• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-Temp. Closed - [Gen 6 & 7] ♥ Cakesu and Phanton's Delicious Shop, Giveaways and Services ♥

Is there anything wrong with my 'Rules' section? So many people have skipped the most important part

• Yes. (PM me and let me know what's wrong with it)

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • No it's fine as it is !

Votes: 16 94.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

matwe

Alo
Years
  • Hello,

I can trade again. Please VM me when you see me online or join the chat for exceptions if you can't be here around the indicated time in my signature.

Thanks.

Thanks...and btw can i get the moon ball shinx as well..sorry if im requesting too much.
    and i'll vm you around your allocated time(7-11 GMT+2)

Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2014
    Hello Cakesu! Since you haven't start out breeding the skarmory which i requested for would you mind changing it to a Jolly nature Pinsir with the ability moxie? Of course with the EM Quick Attack, IV spread would be 31/31/31/xx/31/31

Sorry for changing it!

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • Hello Cakesu! Since you haven't start out breeding the skarmory which i requested for would you mind changing it to a Jolly nature Pinsir with the ability moxie? Of course with the EM Quick Attack, IV spread would be 31/31/31/xx/31/31

Sorry for changing it!

Hello Chilli. Sure, I'll do that instead then.

Bibliophibian

Wonder Trade Addict
    Years
  • Hiya~ :3
    I'd like to offer a couple of safari HA trades if that's alright.

I'm interested in Spritzee (female, if possible) and Chansey.

I don't have a ton of things to offer at the moment, but I do have a few safari Pokémon that I didn't see on your lists, if you'd be interested in any of them.

Spoiler:

Thanks, and last but not least, potatoes~

Years
  • Hi :3

May I have one of the giveaway Eevee's (don't mind which of the two) and two eggs from the Mystery Egg Lottery?
    I can give you a perfect 5IV Male Moon Ball Gastly, Perfect 3IV jpn Scyther and a perfect 3IV Rotom in return for them :)

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • Hiya~ :3
    I'd like to offer a couple of safari HA trades if that's alright.

I'm interested in Spritzee (female, if possible) and Chansey.

I don't have a ton of things to offer at the moment, but I do have a few safari Pokémon that I didn't see on your lists, if you'd be interested in any of them.

Spoiler:

Thanks, and last but not least, potatoes~

Hello there,

Sure I can do that. And I would love a Sandile in return, don't care if it's bred or caught. :) (and yes just that Sandile for both Chansey and Spritzee).

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • Hi :3

May I have one of the giveaway Eevee's (don't mind which of the two) and two eggs from the Mystery Egg Lottery?
    I can give you a perfect 5IV Male Moon Ball Gastly, Perfect 3IV jpn Scyther and a perfect 3IV Rotom in return for them :)

Hello CuteLittleBlack !

The Pokemon you wish to acquire is available and has been reserved for you ! (and you can have Eggs too, of course)

Please VM me around the following time when you wish to trade: 7PM to 11PM GMT+2 (In case you're unable to trade at the mentioned time, please join the chat for exceptions).

Thank you for saving a Pokemon from my Giveaways section from the Wonder Trade's abyss !

Have a nice day.

Years
  • Hello CuteLittleBlack !

The Pokemon you wish to acquire is available and has been reserved for you ! (and you can have Eggs too, of course)

Please VM me around the following time when you wish to trade: 7PM to 11PM GMT+2 (In case you're unable to trade at the mentioned time, please join the chat for exceptions).

Thank you for saving a Pokemon from my Giveaways section from the Wonder Trade's abyss !

Have a nice day.

I'm sorry I'm afraid I don't know much about timezone differences..
    But I'm available know and will be for all day :) So just tell me whenever you have some spare time for the trade.

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • I'm sorry I'm afraid I don't know much about timezone differences..
    But I'm available know and will be for all day :) So just tell me whenever you have some spare time for the trade.

Ah it's okay, we'll do it now then. You can join the chat for exceptions if you wish to, which is in my signature. I'll add you.

Bibliophibian

Wonder Trade Addict
    Years
  • Hello there,

Sure I can do that. And I would love a Sandile in return, don't care if it's bred or caught. :) (and yes just that Sandile for both Chansey and Spritzee).

Awesome~ ^u^
    I'll try to catch you during the times you've got listed.
    My IGN is Lencea and my FC is in my signature.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back