• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-Temp. Closed - [Gen 6 & 7] ♥ Cakesu and Phanton's Delicious Shop, Giveaways and Services ♥

Is there anything wrong with my 'Rules' section? So many people have skipped the most important part

• Yes. (PM me and let me know what's wrong with it)

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • No it's fine as it is !

Votes: 16 94.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
Years
  • Whenever I search something on the GTS, most of them asks for a legendary lol I don't know how I could thank you enough.

Yeah I know what it's like, I had to complete my pokedew on my own with the help of the GTS, so yeah. What I mostly did was put up a 'mon of enough value and then wait for it to be traded for the 'mon I needed, then trade that same 'mon for the next one, and so on xD same with Legendaries.

ProjectZerkeX

Pokemon Collector
    Years
  • You have up an Eevee from JPN in your giveaways section. I'd be very giddy to take that off your hands.

Potato...which I forgot to post originally...

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hello Jayster23.

If you've already made a specific request in the past, then I apologize. I don't recall you making one.

As for the Skarmory you can have it, just VM me whenever I'm on please.

Ah i forgot about the special word, if it counts now 'Potatoes'

Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2015
    Yeah I know what it's like, I had to complete my pokedew on my own with the help of the GTS, so yeah. What I mostly did was put up a 'mon of enough value and then wait for it to be traded for the 'mon I needed, then trade that same 'mon for the next one, and so on xD same with Legendaries.
    I also did that but I'm trying to have a living pokedex now before I play OR/AS. 😀

By the way, do you need anything else aside from the ones on your wishlist?

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • Ah i forgot about the special word, if it counts now 'Potatoes'

Thanks ^ ^ Here you go,

Hello Jayster23 !

Thank you for requesting a Pokemon from my Breeding Section !

Your request has been taken into account.

You may check the status of the latter here

Should you want to modify your request (Pokemon, ability and whatnot) please notify me before I start working on it.

Have a nice day !

You have up an Eevee from JPN in your giveaways section. I'd be very giddy to take that off your hands.

Potato...which I forgot to post originally...

Hello ProjectZerkeX !

The Pokemon you wish to acquire is available and has been reserved for you !

Please VM me whenever we're both online.

Thank you for saving a Pokemon from my Giveaways section from the Wonder Trade's abyss !

Have a nice day.

Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2015
    Thank you so much for the help Cakesu! I'll be forever grateful to you. ??????

Years
    • Seen Feb 17, 2017
    FC: 0447-6274-9097
    IGN: mike
    Section: giveaway
    Pokemon: mystery egg X2
    IVs: --
    Egg Moves: --
    Pokeball: --
    Nature: --
    Ability:

please and thank you

Years
    • Seen Jan 31, 2015
    "Potatoes"

Hello, I'm interested in your shiny Mareep. I'm willing to offer any one of the following of your choosing:

*Shiny Tyranitar | Adamant | 31/31/31/31/31/31 | Luxury Ball | KB | Pokerus

*Shiny Trevenant | Careful | 31/31/31/31/31/31 | KB | Pokerus | EV Trained

IGN: Keane
    FC: 0576-4968-8699
    -GMT +7
    -Preferred method of contact: PM

Hope you're interested. Thanks!

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hello, I'm back! I'll be glad to take the Riolu and giveaway 'mons off your hands now. Let me know when you're ready to trade, and I'll come on. Expect equitable compensation!

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • Hello, I'm back! I'll be glad to take the Riolu and giveaway 'mons off your hands now. Let me know when you're ready to trade, and I'll come on. Expect equitable compensation!

I'll be available tonight :P just VM when you're ready ! And welcome back. c:

Years
  • First of all, thank you!

However, I apologize and don't mean to be rude, but I thought I requested for a Female Riolu. But it's no biggie, you can just give me the last female Lucario that you used for breeding.

Also, I thought I asked for a Dream Ball Petilil instead of a Skarmory? I'm not complaining or anything (thanks a lot for the Durant & Numel), but perhaps you have mistaken me for someone else. In any case, I'm willing to send it back if there was someone else who had wanted it.

P.S. That Binacle I gave you has 4 egg moves, you just need to Heart Scale them back.

P.P.S Could I make another request now/soon? I'm also willing to compensate you well again.

Last edited:

Death

The Pale Horseman
    Years
  • Hiii, I am back. I want Entei.

And this Clefairy.
    Section : Box 1
    Pokemon : Clefairy (or does it hatch into Cleffa?)
    IVs : 31/xx/31/31/31/31
    Egg Moves : Belly Drum - Aromatherapy - Tickle - Wish
    Pokeball : Luxury Ball
    Nature : Bold
    Ability : Magic Guard

You can pick from here since I might accidentally offer something you already have.

Last edited:

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years

However, I apologize and don't mean to be rude, but I thought I requested for a Female Riolu. But it's no biggie, you can just give me the last female Lucario that you used for breeding.

Also, I thought I asked for a Dream Ball Petilil instead of a Skarmory? I'm not complaining or anything (thanks a lot for the Durant & Numel), but perhaps you have mistaken me for someone else. In any case, I'm willing to send it back if there was someone else who had wanted it.

P.S. That Binacle I gave you has 4 egg moves, you just need to Heart Scale them back.

P.P.S Could I make another request now/soon? I'm also willing to compensate you well again.

Ah sorry. I assumed you had wanted that Skarmory but yeah, I mistook you for someone else, that's no surprise since I was tired at that time. I'll get you a Petilil, no worries.

As for the Riolu, I believe I misread. Although I tend to dislike breeding for a specific gender with specific IVs when the former's rate is really low, it's still doable I guess, as long as it's not a full set of IVs. I'll rebreed that Riolu.

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years

Ah sorry. I assumed you had wanted that Skarmory but yeah, I mistook you for someone else, that's no surprise since I was tired at that time. I'll get you a Petilil, no worries.

As for the Riolu, I believe I misread. Although I tend to dislike breeding for a specific gender with specific IVs when the former's rate is really low, it's still doable I guess, as long as it's not a full set of IVs. I'll rebreed that Riolu. Once again, I apologize for the mistakes. (And yeah I do need that Skarmory back, please :) )

Hiii, I am back. I want Entei.

And this Clefairy.
    Section : Box 1
    Pokemon : Clefairy (or does it hatch into Cleffa?)
    IVs : 31/xx/31/31/31/31
    Egg Moves : Belly Drum - Aromatherapy - Tickle - Wish
    Pokeball : Luxury Ball
    Nature : Bold
    Ability : Magic Guard

You can pick from here since I might accidentally offer something you already have.

Welcome back :P.

Alright, I'll give you a slot. :) What am I allowed to pick though? o.o

Last edited:
    Years
  • Ah sorry. I assumed you had wanted that Skarmory but yeah, I mistook you for someone else, that's no surprise since I was tired at that time. I'll get you a Petilil, no worries.

As for the Riolu, I believe I misread. Although I tend to dislike breeding for a specific gender with specific IVs when the former's rate is really low, it's still doable I guess, as long as it's not a full set of IVs. I'll rebreed that Riolu. Once again, I apologize for the mistakes. (And yeah I do need that Skarmory back, please :) )

Welcome back :P.

Alright, I'll give you a slot. :) What am I allowed to pick though? o.o

Alright, thank you very much! I didn't specify a flawless set of IVs in the first place either as considering myself in your position, I know I would not be so keen as to breed for a flawless IV spread for a gender ratio of 12.5%. Feel free to take your time, and again, I was wondering if I could place another request, in which I would compensate for you fully.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back