• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-Temp. Closed - [Gen 6 & 7] ♥ Cakesu and Phanton's Delicious Shop, Giveaways and Services ♥

Is there anything wrong with my 'Rules' section? So many people have skipped the most important part

• Yes. (PM me and let me know what's wrong with it)

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • No it's fine as it is !

Votes: 16 94.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

blademaa

Dragon-Type Trainer
Years
  • Hello, could I get that Gligar with Immunity in the giveaways?

Also, I have some HA pokemon that I was wondering if you would want some of them. Please pm me so that I can send you the list.

TheUnown

Super Lurker
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2015
    Hihi again Cakesu~! Hope if it's okay to request again >3<

FC: 2638-0837-7112
    IGN: Serena
    Section: Box 2
    Pokemon: Feebas
    IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/31
    Egg Moves: Dragon Pulse
    Pokeball: Premier Ball
    Nature: Modest
    Nickname: NA
    Ability: Swift Swim

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • Hihi again Cakesu~! Hope if it's okay to request again >3<

FC: 2638-0837-7112
    IGN: Serena
    Section: Box 2
    Pokemon: Feebas
    IVs: 31/x/31/31/31/31
    Egg Moves: Dragon Pulse
    Pokeball: Premier Ball
    Nature: Modest
    Nickname: NA
    Ability: Swift Swim

Hello TheUnown. :)

I'm sorry but I cannot breed you a Feebas in a Premier Ball, so I'll breed you one in a regular Pokeball instead. Unless that's not okay with you. I'll be waiting for your answer.

Hello, could I get that Gligar with Immunity in the giveaways?

Also, I have some HA pokemon that I was wondering if you would want some of them. Please pm me so that I can send you the list.

Hello blademaa !

The Pokemon you wish to acquire is available and has been reserved for you !

Please VM me whenever we're both online. Thank you for saving a Pokemon from my Giveaways section from the Wonder Trade's abyss !

Have a nice day !

GengarsTeeth

Ghost Breeder
    Years
  • Hi, were you taking my order or did I have to wait? I can send the form again if you'd like!?

EDIT: can you please tell me when I'm meant to know when there's a space and I can post as it appears the person above just posted and got a pokemon without any notification that you weren't fully booked up. I'm not trying to be difficult, I'd just like to know how this works properly, I've read the rules but I don't see how we would know you have space unless you post in the thread. I would just like this cleared up as i'm trying to learn how to use the forum as best i can.

Last edited:

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • Hi, were you taking my order or did I have to wait? I can send the form again if you'd like!?

EDIT: can you please tell me when I'm meant to know when there's a space and I can post as it appears the person above just posted and got a pokemon without any notification that you weren't fully booked up. I'm not trying to be difficult, I'd just like to know how this works properly, I've read the rules but I don't see how we would know you have space unless you post in the thread. I would just like this cleared up as i'm trying to learn how to use the forum as best i can.

It's all in my OP, the slots in question are at the very bottom of my thread, you can't miss it. :)

AtecainCorp.

Rejishan awake...
    Years
  • Can I take Shinx from Giveaway?
    From normal Trades... I'm intrested on Amaura and Giratina. What you want for them? For Amaura I can offer my Breloom lvl 93 with Pokerus. And for Giratina I can give Mewtwo with Mewtonite y, Zygarde or Mesprit if you want. <I'm open for negotiations>

Last edited:

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • Can I take Shinx from Giveaway?
    From normal Trades... I'm intrested on Amaura and Giratina. What you want for them? For Amaura I can offer my Breloom lvl 93 with Pokerus. And for Giratina I can give Mewtwo with Mewtonite y, Zygarde or Mesprit if you want. <I'm open for negotiations>

Hello AtecainCorp !

Please VM me whenever we're both online. Thank you for saving a Pokemon from my Giveaways section from the Wonder Trade's abyss !

Have a nice day !

As for the shop stuff, no thanks. My wants are in my 'Wishlist'. Thanks for offering though.

I couldn't find it but don't worry about it, I have nothing of real value to trade anyway.

Don't know how you could miss it, it's there: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=327368#mp_requests. And as stated in my thread, you don't need to have anything of value to request something from me (regular rules). :)

GengarsTeeth

Ghost Breeder
    Years
  • Hello AtecainCorp !

Have a nice day !

As for the shop stuff, no thanks. My wants are in my 'Wishlist'. Thanks for offering though.

Don't know how you could miss it, it's there: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=327368#mp_requests. And as stated in my thread, you don't need to have anything of value to request something from me (regular rules). :)

thanks.. I will have a look at that now. so does this rule apply for everything in your shop within reason?

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • thanks.. I will have a look at that now. so does this rule apply for everything in your shop within reason?

Yep. Namely my Breeding, Giveaways and Safari sections. Regular rules apply mostly to Breeding, (which you can only request once/week after having received your first specifically-bred pokemon)

The regular rules for the rest is that you can request/take as many as you'd like, within reason. :)

GengarsTeeth

Ghost Breeder
    Years
  • Yep. Namely my Breeding, Giveaways and Safari sections. Regular rules apply mostly to Breeding, (which you can only request once/week after having received your first specifically-bred pokemon)

The regular rules for the rest is that you can request/take as many as you'd like, within reason. :)

I would like a scythur but I would just take the one from box 2 if thats cool!? doesn't have to be too specific. I can fill out a breeding form if you'd prefer though.

EDIT: *box 3

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • I would like a scythur but I would just take the one from box 2 if thats cool!? doesn't have to be too specific. I can fill out a breeding form if you'd prefer though.

EDIT: *box 3

Sure, if, as you say, it's not specifc, then you don't need to fill a form. A request becomes specific when you: ask for IVs, or a third option to these: Pokeball, gender. Asking for IVs makes your request automatically specific.

You've seen examples above one of your previous posts. :)

GengarsTeeth

Ghost Breeder
    Years
  • Sure, if, as you say, it's not specifc, then you don't need to fill a form. A request becomes specific when you: ask for IVs, or a third option to these: Pokeball, gender. Asking for IVs makes your request automatically specific.

You've seen examples above one of your previous posts. :)

yeah, I used the form when i first posted (I now know what the box section is for) I would like the scythur for a fast physical sweeper so adamant/jolly with preferences in speed and attack ideally. I will hopefully be able to breed myself the exact specs at a later date.

FC: 1994-0022-2801
    IGN: K
    Section : Breeding box 3
    Pokemon : Scythur
    IVs : 31/31/31/x/31/31 (if possible please, Attack and Speed being the most useful)
    Egg Moves : batton pass
    Pokeball : Duskball (Luxuary balls second choice)
    Nature : Jolly (2nd choice adamant)
    Ability : Dream world (second choice Technician)
    Nickname: No thanks unless you want to name it for me.

hope this is ok, if you have a dream world female, that would be cool. I don't want to ask too much though so either sex and technician instead of speed will still be awesome.

thanks.

PS: the hidden ability thing is still referred to as "DW" right?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2017
    Hi, can I take Froakie and Gourgeist from the giveaway list?
    Also, please can you explain me the safari part because I don't get it.

Thanks

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • Hi, can I take Froakie and Gourgeist from the giveaway list?
    Also, please can you explain me the safari part because I don't get it.

Thanks

Hello Krauff !

Have a nice day !

Regarding the Safari section, it is for Breeding (in which case the regular rule for the latter applies if you ask for more than two parameters (IVs are an exception, they make your request automatically specific)) if you ask for more than two, you'll have to make a specific request and thus read my rules carefully.
    That section also serves pokemon for Pokedex filling / Hidden Abilities (if I have them, few of them aren't available), in which case you can ask for more than one, within a reasonable amount.

Hope this clears any confusion.

yeah, I used the form when i first posted (I now know what the box section is for) I would like the scythur for a fast physical sweeper so adamant/jolly with preferences in speed and attack ideally. I will hopefully be able to breed myself the exact specs at a later date.

I see. Well, like I explained to you, you'll have to use the template now because of what you're asking (forgot to mention nature in my other post, I knew I was forgetting something).

I ask that of people so it makes it easy for me to read when working on requests. I copy-paste forms into my notepad where I store every single request, special, specific and regular.

You don't need to reply, you may just edit your post, even though you've already used it before, but you may just copy-paste your previous one and change the info there.

Edit: Thanks for editing your post. And I don't have Scyther's hidden ability available (this isn't Gen 5 anymore so you may just say HA) as you can tell by looking at it. Technician and Swarm are the only ones available, if I have a HA Pokemon, I state its HA instead of its regular ability.

Other than that:

Welcome GengarsTeeth !

Thank you for requesting a Pokemon from my Breeding Section ! Your request has been taken into account.

You may check the status of the latter here. Should you want to modify your request (Pokemon, ability and whatnot) please notify me before I start working on it.

Have a nice day !

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hi, I'm new here but I just wanted to put you on notice that I was really interested in your several of your shiny pokemon, I understand waiting until I have some credibility on this site. I just wanted to let you know ahead of time that if and when that happens that I would really like to trade with you.

Here's my list for future references.
    Just copy and paste: tinyurl.com/orsbypz

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back