• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-Temp. Closed - [Gen 6 & 7] ♥ Cakesu and Phanton's Delicious Shop, Giveaways and Services ♥

Is there anything wrong with my 'Rules' section? So many people have skipped the most important part

• Yes. (PM me and let me know what's wrong with it)

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • No it's fine as it is !

Votes: 16 94.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
Years
  • Hi, I'm new here but I just wanted to put you on notice that I was really interested in your several of your shiny pokemon, I understand waiting until I have some credibility on this site. I just wanted to let you know ahead of time that if and when that happens that I would really like to trade with you.

Here's my list for future references.
    Just copy and paste: tinyurl.com/orsbypz

Hey Unwoken Dream. :)

Welcome to Pokecommunity, I hope you enjoy the place. Also, I would like to thank you for actually reading my requirements and respecting them, people don't often read my requirements/ read them properly.

I'll make sure to check that out when I have the time. Thanks. :)

TheUnown

Super Lurker
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2015
    Hello TheUnown. :)

I'm sorry but I cannot breed you a Feebas in a Premier Ball, so I'll breed you one in a regular Pokeball instead. Unless that's not okay with you. I'll be waiting for your answer.

Sure, I'm okay with that ;D Mind if I change the gender to male instead?

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • Sure, I'm okay with that ;D Mind if I change the gender to male instead?

Sure, it has 50% chance so it's all okay. :)

Welcome back TheUnown !

Thank you for requesting a Pokemon from my Breeding Section ! Your request has been taken into account.

You may check the status of the latter here. Should you want to modify your request (Pokemon, ability and whatnot) please notify me before I start working on it.

Have a nice day !

k-van

Ruler of K-vanian Empire
    Years
  • Hi Cakesu, I am interested in these potatoes:

Gliscor
    (M) - Lv. 54
    Impish - Poison Heal
    EV Trained
    Earthquake - Knock Off - Substitute - Toxic

Fletchling
    (F) - Adamant - Gale Wings
    31/31/31/31/31/31
    31/31/31/X/31/31

Ferrothorn
    Lv. 56 - (F) - Relaxed - Iron Barbs
    EV Trained
    EMs: Spikes - Stealth Rock - Leech Seed
    31/31/31/X/31/X

Umbreon
    Lv. 56 - (F) - Calm - Synchronize
    Nicknamed: Paul
    EV Trained
    EMs: Wish
    Transfer-only Moves: Heal Bell - Foul Play
    31/31/31/31/31/31

Treecko
    (M) - Timid - Unburden
    EMs: Dragon Breath - Leaf Storm
    31/X/31/31/31/31

This is what I have to offer:
    Spoiler:

I would have to get my cloner to clone the Sylveon and Ditto if you were interested in one or both of them.

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • Hi Cakesu, I am interested in these potatoes:

Gliscor
    (M) - Lv. 54
    Impish - Poison Heal
    EV Trained
    Earthquake - Knock Off - Substitute - Toxic

Fletchling
    (F) - Adamant - Gale Wings
    31/31/31/31/31/31
    31/31/31/X/31/31

Ferrothorn
    EV Trained
    31/31/31/X/31/X

Umbreon
    EV Trained
    31/31/31/31/31/31

Treecko
    (M) - Timid - Unburden
    EMs: Dragon Breath - Leaf Storm
    31/X/31/31/31/31

This is what I have to offer:
    Spoiler:

I would have to get my cloner to clone the Sylveon and Ditto if you were interested in one or both of them.

Hello there.

If it's okay for me to ask, where did you get those? Or from whom, actually?

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • just4pkmn

The Sylveon was from GTS. I respecced it to 252 HP/252 SpA/4 Spe.
    The others were from just4pkmn. He is the one that clones my pokemon

Alright. I'm sorry but I'm making sure they're not genned. Have they been hatched? What's their region of origin? (I know shiny 6IV 'mon are possible, but somehow I feel there's something not right) Sylveon is probably hacked though, I don't need one anyway so I'll pass on that one.

You can skip the Ditto too, I know you can't hatch one.

k-van

Ruler of K-vanian Empire
    Years
  • The Sylveon/Smeargle/Ralts weren't hacked, they were hatched... They were also traded on GTS. If they were hacked, they wouldn't have been tradeable from GTS. Unless they changed it?

As for the Ditto and Whismur, I'm not sure. They weren't hatched. They could have been genned but I don't know 100%. But they are also tradable over wifi so I don't think they are hacked. But its understandable if you are sketchy about them.

The Sylveon was hatched in Lumiose City, and the Smeargle and Ralts were hatched at the Battle Resort.

I do have a 31/31/31/31/31/X HA Modest Whismur (M) (Lv.1), No EVs, Hatched
    if you are interested in that but it would also have to be cloned.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2015
    Hello Fun Size, Tohos and Hazjuro ! Your Ditto (IV spread X/31/X/X/31/31, close enough haha), Togepi and Riolu are ready !

Please VM me whenever we're both online.

Thank you and have a nice day !

Hi & Thanks!

This might sound embarrassing but I don't know what VM actually means lol.
    but I am online at most nights; north American eastern time.
    btw a small question, right now I finally beat the game and started to capture legendary pokemons and so far it has been going well but there does not seem to be any Mews available for capture.
    So I was wondering if I do manage to find a cloner to clone the legendaries I have so far captured (Lugia, Suicune, Zekrom, Deoxsys, Kyogyre and a Rayquanza) will you be willing to give me a copy of a Mew event (or is that one level 80 Mew the only Mew available?) honestly completing the first gen legendaries is what has pushed me to buy X/Y so that I can beat it 3 times and get the 3 birds (and mewtwo).

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • Hi & Thanks!

This might sound embarrassing but I don't know what VM actually means lol.
    but I am online at most nights; north American eastern time.
    btw a small question, right now I finally beat the game and started to capture legendary pokemons and so far it has been going well but there does not seem to be any Mews available for capture.
    So I was wondering if I do manage to find a cloner to clone the legendaries I have so far captured (Lugia, Suicune, Zekrom, Deoxsys, Kyogyre and a Rayquanza) will you be willing to give me a copy of a Mew event (or is that one level 80 Mew the only Mew available?) honestly completing the first gen legendaries is what has pushed me to buy X/Y so that I can beat it 3 times and get the 3 birds (and mewtwo).

VM stands for Visitor Message. :) Well, I hope we can catch each other. I've had trouble catching American citizens for trades lately.

The level 80 Mew is the only one available. I only own what's listed in my shop. If you want an event Mew (my Mew is an event one it just doesn't come in a Cherish ball) in a Cherish ball that bad, I suggest you make a thread and see if there is any kind soul willing to spare you one, while precising that you'll have it cloned if necessary.

The Sylveon/Smeargle/Ralts weren't hacked, they were hatched... They were also traded on GTS. If they were hacked, they wouldn't have been tradeable from GTS. Unless they changed it?

As for the Ditto and Whismur, I'm not sure. They weren't hatched. They could have been genned but I don't know 100%. But they are also tradable over wifi so I don't think they are hacked. But its understandable if you are sketchy about them.

The Sylveon was hatched in Lumiose City, and the Smeargle and Ralts were hatched at the Battle Resort.

I do have a 31/31/31/31/31/X HA Modest Whismur (M) (Lv.1), No EVs, Hatched
    if you are interested in that but it would also have to be cloned.

There's a lot you don't know about the whole thing matey. People can literally hatch perfect IV-Pokemon and shinify them with a Powersave without you knowing anything about it. And the GTS/ Hack-proof system fails to prevent them from being traded. Even Pokebank has let hacked 'mon through.
    The hack-proof system is only good to prevent Pokemon with unreleased HAs and similar stuff from being traded.

Whismur is more than likely genned if it wasn't hatched. And unfortunately, there's no way for me to tell if a Pokemon has been shinified or not. But if you got that Whismur from that guy, it's likely that the other Pokemon are hacked too. Does that guy have an account here?

I'll consider taking your other Whismur too.

Last edited:

k-van

Ruler of K-vanian Empire
    Years
  • There's a lot you don't know about the whole thing matey. People can literally hatch perfect IV-Pokemon and shinify them with a Powersave without you knowing anything about it. And the GTS/ Hack-proof system fails to prevent them from being traded. Even Pokebank has let hacked 'mon through.
    The hack-proof system is only good to prevent Pokemon with unreleased HAs and similar stuff from being traded.

Whismur is more than likely genned if it wasn't hatched. And unfortunately, there's no way for me to tell if a Pokemon has been shinified or not. But if you got that Whismur from that guy, it's likely that the other Pokemon are hacked too. Does that guy have an account here?

I'll consider taking your other Whismur too.

Yes he has an account. Thats why I said his name was just4pkmn >.>
    Also, I made a mistake last post. I was saying GTS, but I meant wondertraded. I really don't think the smeargle and ralts are hacked but I understand if you don't want to trade.
    And you will consider trading* the other whismur ;)

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • Yes he has an account. Thats why I said his name was just4pkmn >.>
    Also, I made a mistake last post. I was saying GTS, but I meant wondertraded. I really don't think the smeargle and ralts are hacked but I understand if you don't want to trade.
    And you will consider trading* the other whismur ;)

Was just making sure. There are other Pokemon sites out there, that's why I asked.
    Well, technically, they're not really hacked, but they could be shinified indeed. I shall investigate a little.

I meant trading, yeah, sorry for any confusion. You've not tried contacting me again for your freebies though, just reminding you. ^ ^

Last edited:

k-van

Ruler of K-vanian Empire
    Years
  • Was just making sure. There are other Pokemon sites out there, that's why I asked.
    Well, technically, they're not really hacked, but they could be shinified indeed. I shall investigate a little.

I meant trading, yeah, sorry for any confusion. You've not tried contacting me again for your freebies though, just reminding you. ^ ^

Oh yeah completely forgot lol. I can get online right now if you want. I added you so if you see me online, just send me a trade request.

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • Oh yeah completely forgot lol. I can get online right now if you want.

Alright, that's fine with me. I'll add you and wait for you.

Edit: I didn't know you wanted to trade that Whismur right away. If you want to do that you have to choose one 'mon and contact an official cloner right after (or post in the official cloning thread). :)

Last edited:

k-van

Ruler of K-vanian Empire
    Years
  • Alright, that's fine with me. I'll add you and wait for you.

Edit: I didn't know you wanted to trade that Whismur right away. If you want to do that you have to choose one 'mon and contact an official cloner right after (or post in the official cloning thread). :)

Nah I was just showing you since you never said yes or no to the trade. Also, thanks for the Fletchling and Magnemite!

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • Nah I was just showing you since you never said yes or no to the trade. Also, thanks for the Fletchling and Magnemite!

Ah, okay then. And you're welcome, hope you enjoy. :)

Edit: I searched for that 'just4pkmn' guy in the members list, I couldn't find him.

k-van

Ruler of K-vanian Empire
    Years
  • I forgot to mention these other 5IV mons I have (from wonder trades):

Swablu (F) (Lv.1)
    Jolly
    Natural Cure
    Dragon Rush, Pursuit, Rage, Hyper Voice
    31/31/31/31/31/X

Eevee (M) (Lv.13)
    Jolly
    Run Away
    Quick Attack/Swift/Wish/Yawn
    31/31/31/31/31/X

Meditite (F) (Lv.3)
    Jolly
    Pure Power
    Fake Out/Ice Punch/Bullet Punch/Drain Punch
    31/31/X/31/31/31

Not sure if you would be interested in any of these?

I forgot to mention these other 5IV mons I have (from wonder trades):

Swablu (F) (Lv.1)
    Jolly
    Natural Cure
    31/31/31/31/31/X

Eevee (M) (Lv.13)
    Jolly
    Run Away
    31/31/31/31/31/X

Meditite (F) (Lv.3)
    Jolly
    Pure Power
    31/31/X/31/31/31

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • I forgot to mention these other 5IV mons I have (from wonder trades):

Swablu (F) (Lv.1)
    Jolly
    Natural Cure
    31/31/31/31/31/X

Eevee (M) (Lv.13)
    Jolly
    Run Away
    31/31/31/31/31/X

Meditite (F) (Lv.3)
    Jolly
    Pure Power
    31/31/X/31/31/31

I forgot to mention these other 5IV mons I have (from wonder trades):

Swablu (F) (Lv.1)
    Jolly
    Natural Cure
    31/31/31/31/31/X

Eevee (M) (Lv.13)
    Jolly
    Run Away
    31/31/31/31/31/X

Meditite (F) (Lv.3)
    Jolly
    Pure Power
    31/31/X/31/31/31

Alright I checked him out, turns out he's got nothing bad on himself, so I guess it's okay. I wish we could tell if a 'mon is shinified or not (well that Poké site made it possible but it's been down for maintenance for ages now... haha) So, I'm fine with that Smeargle and Whismur (not the level five one).

As forthe rest, I'm not interested since I can pretty much breed those for myself (and I have so...yeah :)) I'm sorry. You may choose two 'mon among the ones you're interested in.

k-van

Ruler of K-vanian Empire
    Years
  • Alright I checked him out, turns out he's got nothing bad on himself, so I guess it's okay. I wish we could tell if a 'mon is shinified or not (well that Poké site made it possible but it's been down for maintenance for ages now... haha) So, I'm fine with that Smeargle and Whismur (not the level five one).

As forthe rest, I'm not interested since I can pretty much breed those for myself (and I have so...yeah :)) I'm sorry. You may choose two 'mon among the ones you're interested in.

Darn I was hoping I could get three. Oh well 2 is good enough for me. Better than none ;)

Would these two be alright?
    Umbreon
    EV Trained
    31/31/31/31/31/31

Ferrothorn
    EV Trained
    31/31/31/X/31/X

I have gotten some other 6IV pokemon, but I would need to clone them. All hatched, no egg moves, not shiny. All level 1.
    Ralts (adamant and modest)
    Riolu (jolly)
    Snover (mild)
    Audino (bold)
    Noibat (timid)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back