• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-Temp. Closed - [Gen 6 & 7] ♥ Cakesu and Phanton's Delicious Shop, Giveaways and Services ♥

Is there anything wrong with my 'Rules' section? So many people have skipped the most important part

• Yes. (PM me and let me know what's wrong with it)

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • No it's fine as it is !

Votes: 16 94.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
Years
  • I'd like to trade now please!

I can't do that and I was actually waiting for an offer from your part since this isn't a Breeding request. If I accept your offer, you'll have to wait until we get the Lando cloned since we don't clone on our own. :)

Years
  • I can't do that and I was actually waiting for an offer from your part since this isn't a Breeding request. If I accept your offer, you'll have to wait until we get the Lando cloned since we don't clone on our own. :)

I can breed you a HA Treecko if you want? I also have some legendaries I won't be using ever. Although some do have EV's already. If the answer is still no then that's ok

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • I can breed you a HA Treecko if you want? I also have some legendaries I won't be using ever. Although some do have EV's already. If the answer is still no then that's ok

Well, we already have that but you can always offer other breeding material we do not own yet if you have anything else. :) As for the legendaries, what are they?

masaru3

Chespin, I choose you!
    Years
  • Hello there! I am interested in these two pokémon from your Shop Section. Do you want anything special in return? I have all legendaries from the Dream Radar, if that interests you and a shiny eevee, lonely nature and 3 IVs.

FC:
    1032-2650-8413
    IGN:
    Masaru
    Section : Shop

Ninetales
    Lv.75 - (F) - Timid - Drought
    Solar Beam - Heat Wave - Will-O-Wisp - Hidden Power
    31/X/X/31/31/31
    EV trained

and this one!

Goomy
    (M) - Modest - Gooey
    EMs: Counter - Acid Armour - Iron Tail - Curse
    31/31/31/31/31/31

Is that okay? Thanks so much in advance c:

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • I have a Diance and two Rayquaza. One shiny.

Well then, we'll take a Diancie as payment. I suggest you ask a trusted cloner to clone it for you so you don't lose it. :)

Hello there! I am interested in these two pokémon from your Shop Section. Do you want anything special in return? I have all legendaries from the Dream Radar, if that interests you and a shiny eevee, lonely nature and 3 IVs.

FC:
    1032-2650-8413
    IGN:
    Masaru

Ninetales
    31/X/X/31/31/31
    EV trained

and this one!

Goomy
    (M) - Modest - Gooey
    31/31/31/31/31/31

Hello masaru3 !

We accept your DR Legendaries as payment, Phanton will let you know when your 'mon are ready. :)

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2018
    FC:5129-3189-0748
    IGN:Xron
    Pokemon : Landorus
    IVs :
    Egg Moves :
    Tutor Moves (ORAS) :
    TMs/HMs:
    Pokeball :
    Nature : I know it says Jolly, but Adamant if you can. Otherwise Jolly.
    Ability :
    Nickname:
    Item (Battle Maison only):
    Pokerus: No

Hello Xron ! Your Landorus is ready ! You have two weeks at most to claim your Pokémon !

Please VM me your Timezone and usual availability for us to arrange a time for our trade / VM me whenever we're both online on PC or just trade with me in-game if I have added your FC. Additionally, you may post a review after our trade here. Whether you want to do it or not is up to you, but doing it is always appreciated !

Thank you and have a nice day !

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2018
    Hello there! I am interested in these two pokémon from your Shop Section. Do you want anything special in return? I have all legendaries from the Dream Radar, if that interests you and a shiny eevee, lonely nature and 3 IVs.

FC:
    1032-2650-8413
    IGN:
    Masaru

Ninetales
    31/X/X/31/31/31
    EV trained

and this one!

Goomy
    (M) - Modest - Gooey
    31/31/31/31/31/31

Hello masaru3 ! Your Pokemons are ready ! You have two weeks at most to claim your Pokémon !

Please VM me your Timezone and usual availability for us to arrange a time for our trade / VM me whenever we're both online on PC or just trade with me in-game if I have added your FC. Additionally, you may post a review after our trade here. Whether you want to do it or not is up to you, but doing it is always appreciated !

Thank you and have a nice day !

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2020
    can i request these pokemon, please and thank you :)
    FC:5000-4533-7763
    IGN: May
    Section :Box 1 and New Arrivals
    Pokemon : Eevee, Smoochum
    IVs : dont matter
    Egg Moves : egg moves stated
    Pokeball : dream ball
    Nature : dont matter
    Ability : Hidden Abilities Eevee(Anticipation), Smoochum(Hydration)

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2018
    can i request these pokemon, please and thank you :)
    FC:5000-4533-7763
    IGN: May
    Section :Box 1 and New Arrivals
    Pokemon : Eevee, Smoochum
    IVs : dont matter
    Egg Moves : egg moves stated
    Pokeball : dream ball
    Nature : dont matter
    Ability : Hidden Abilities Eevee(Anticipation), Smoochum(Hydration)

Welcome JessiahtheGod !

Thank you for requesting a Pokemon from our Breeding Section ! Your request has been accepted.

You may check the status of the latter here. Should you want to modify your request (Pokemon, ability and whatnot) please let us know before we start working on it.

Have a nice day !

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2020
    Welcome JessiahtheGod !

Thank you for requesting a Pokemon from our Breeding Section ! Your request has been accepted.

You may check the status of the latter here. Should you want to modify your request (Pokemon, ability and whatnot) please let us know before we start working on it.

Have a nice day !

Oh yeah forgot to mention. Can I have them as females

KCG

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2016
    Can i have the sport ball syther, love ball ralt, dream ball glameow,slurpuff, and fast ball kangaskhan from the giveaway section?

Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2016
    Can I request these pkmn?
    Section: box 1(x2) and giveaways
    Pokemon: charmander
    Ability: blaze
    Egg moves: dragon dance outrage and flare blitz
    Nature: prefer adamant but anything works

Pokemon: togepi
    Ability: super luck
    Egg moves: all as stated
    Nature : anything with + sp. a

Pokemon: scyther
    All as stated

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2018
    Can i have the sport ball syther, love ball ralt, dream ball glameow,slurpuff, and fast ball kangaskhan from the giveaway section?

Hello KCG !

The Pokemon you wish to acquire is available and has been reserved for you ! You have two weeks at most to claim your Pokémon !

Please VM me your Timezone and usual availabilty for us to arrange a time for our trade / VM me whenever we're both online on PC or just trade with me in-game if I have added your FC. :) Thank you for saving a Pokemon from our Giveaways section from the Wonder Trade's abyss ! Additionally, you may post a review after our trade here. Whether you want to do it or not is up to you, but doing it is always appreciated !

Have a nice day !

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2018
    Can I request these pkmn?
    Section: box 1(x2) and giveaways
    Pokemon: charmander
    Ability: blaze
    Egg moves: dragon dance outrage and flare blitz
    Nature: prefer adamant but anything works

Pokemon: togepi
    Ability: super luck
    Egg moves: all as stated
    Nature : anything with + sp. a

Pokemon: scyther
    All as stated

Welcome 010910ng !

Have a nice day !

P.S.: Sorry but the giveaway Sycther has been requested by someone else before you.

KCG

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2016
    Hello KCG !

The Pokemon you wish to acquire is available and has been reserved for you ! You have two weeks at most to claim your Pokémon !

Please VM me your Timezone and usual availabilty for us to arrange a time for our trade / VM me whenever we're both online on PC or just trade with me in-game if I have added your FC. :) Thank you for saving a Pokemon from our Giveaways section from the Wonder Trade's abyss ! Additionally, you may post a review after our trade here. Whether you want to do it or not is up to you, but doing it is always appreciated !

Have a nice day !
    thank you! i can get on right now if that good :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back