• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-Temp. Closed - [Gen 6 & 7] ♥ Cakesu and Phanton's Delicious Shop, Giveaways and Services ♥

Is there anything wrong with my 'Rules' section? So many people have skipped the most important part

• Yes. (PM me and let me know what's wrong with it)

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • No it's fine as it is !

Votes: 16 94.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2016
    Well phanton this is my first trade ( got my 3ds and alpha S. two days ago!) so I'm on anytime 3 hours after I posted this

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2018
    Well phanton this is my first trade ( got my 3ds and alpha S. two days ago!) so I'm on anytime 3 hours after I posted this

Your pokemons aren't ready yet, I was just letting you know we accepted your request, when we are done breeding we will let you know :)

Have a nice day!

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2018
    IGN: Eau
    FC: 4141-2858-1321
    Section : Breeding Box 2
    Pokemon : Amaura (Female)
    Pokeball : N/A
    Nature : Modest
    Ability : HA Snow Warning

========================

FC: 4141-2858-1321
    Section : Breeding Box 4
    Pokemon : Gligar (Female)
    Pokeball : Moonball
    Nature : Adamant
    Ability : Hyper Cutter

Plus 3 Mystery Poke Eggs ^^

That's it for this week. Hope all is well. ;)

Hello TaintedHeart ! Your Pokemons are ready ! You have two weeks at most to claim your Pokémon !

Please VM me your Timezone and usual availability for us to arrange a time for our trade / VM me whenever we're both online on PC or just trade with me in-game if I have added your FC. Additionally, you may post a review after our trade here. Whether you want to do it or not is up to you, but doing it is always appreciated !

Thank you and have a nice day !

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2018
    Might I inquire if your Slurpuff and magikarp are still available under the giveaway section?
    IGN: Jesus
    Friend code: 3050-8948-3837

Hello pokemon_lover !

The Pokemon you wish to acquire is available and has been reserved for you ! You have two weeks at most to claim your Pokémon !

Please VM me your Timezone and usual availabilty for us to arrange a time for our trade / VM me whenever we're both online on PC or just trade with me in-game if I have added your FC. :) Thank you for saving a Pokemon from our Giveaways section from the Wonder Trade's abyss ! Additionally, you may post a review after our trade here. Whether you want to do it or not is up to you, but doing it is always appreciated !

Have a nice day !

P.S.: Only magikarp was available, Slurpuff has been taken already.

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2018
    can i request these pokemon, please and thank you :)
    FC:5000-4533-7763
    IGN: May
    Section :Box 1 and New Arrivals
    Pokemon : Eevee, Smoochum
    IVs : dont matter
    Egg Moves : egg moves stated
    Pokeball : dream ball
    Nature : dont matter
    Ability : Hidden Abilities Eevee(Anticipation), Smoochum(Hydration)

Hello JessiahtheGod ! Your Pokemons are ready ! You have two weeks at most to claim your Pokémon !

Please VM me your Timezone and usual availability for us to arrange a time for our trade / VM me whenever we're both online on PC or just trade with me in-game if I have added your FC. Additionally, you may post a review after our trade here. Whether you want to do it or not is up to you, but doing it is always appreciated !

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2018
    Can I request these pkmn?
    Section: box 1(x2) and giveaways
    Pokemon: charmander
    Ability: blaze
    Egg moves: dragon dance outrage and flare blitz
    Nature: prefer adamant but anything works

Pokemon: togepi
    Ability: super luck
    Egg moves: all as stated
    Nature : anything with + sp. a

Pokemon: scyther
    All as stated

Hello 010910ng ! Your Pokemons are ready ! You have two weeks at most to claim your Pokémon !

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2018
    I have a level 40 Basculin or a level 43 Ninetales

Hello!

I'm sorry to inform that we are not really interested in either Basculin nor Ninetales, but if you happen to have a breeding material that we do not own yet we could trade shiny Noibat for it :) .

Have a nice day!

Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2016
    hi, could i get the ferroseed thats on the giveaways, and the requested pokemon that follows:

FC: 1349-7815-1193
    IGN: carlos
    Section : -
    Pokemon : scizor
    IVs : 31/31/31/x/31/31
    Egg Moves :super power, bug bite
    Pokeball : net ball
    Nature : adamant
    Ability : technician

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2018
    hi, could i get the ferroseed thats on the giveaways, and the requested pokemon that follows:

FC: 1349-7815-1193
    IGN: carlos
    Section : -
    Pokemon : scizor
    IVs : 31/31/31/x/31/31
    Egg Moves :super power, bug bite
    Pokeball : net ball
    Nature : adamant
    Ability : technician

Welcome carlos14322 !

Thank you for requesting a Pokemon from our Breeding Section ! Your request has been accepted.

You may check the status of the latter here. Should you want to modify your request (Pokemon, ability and whatnot) please let us know before we start working on it.

Have a nice day !

P.S.: I still have to get Ferroseed from Cakesu to trade you, I will edit this post when I have it ready to trade.

EDIT : Got the Ferroseed, VM me if you wanna get it right away.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2018
    Hello, there!

I was wondering if you still had that shiny Moon Ball Houndour available for trade. I would like to offer a level 31 shiny female Pupitar, Kalos/Hoenn-bred in a Level Ball, with supposedly 6 IV's (according to the person who traded it to me, whom I trust). It also has the egg moves Stealth Rock & Dragon Dance. If you're interested, let me know at your own convenience. Thanks for your time!!

Hello Nallanator ! Your Houndour is ready ! You have two weeks at most to claim your Pokémon !

Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2016
    Phanton times here is 10.10 am gmt +8 I'll be on a trip to grandparents around 4 hrs so I'll check in from time to time 4 hrs after this

Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2016
    Phanton times here is 10.10 am gmt +8 I'll be on a trip to grandparents around 4 hrs so I'll check in from time to time 4 hrs after this

Oh yeah and just add me as a friend cos I will prob be wasting time on my 3ds getting a shiny karp on the road

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • Phanton times here is 10.10 am gmt +8 I'll be on a trip to grandparents around 4 hrs so I'll check in from time to time 4 hrs after this

Hello 010910ng !

Please Visitor Message him to tell him that next time ! Thanks !

-----------------------------------

WE WILL BE CLOSING OUR BREEDING SECTION UNTIL MY PARENTS COME BACK HOME, IT HAS BECOME HARD FOR ME TO DO ANYTHING AND I GOT TO REORGANIZE A LOT OF THINGS.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back