• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-Temp. Closed - [Gen 6 & 7] ♥ Cakesu and Phanton's Delicious Shop, Giveaways and Services ♥

Is there anything wrong with my 'Rules' section? So many people have skipped the most important part

• Yes. (PM me and let me know what's wrong with it)

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • No it's fine as it is !

Votes: 16 94.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2018
    IGN: Sapphire
    Section : Box 2
    Pokemon : Swinub
    IVs : 31/31/31/xx/31/31
    Egg Moves : Icicle Crash - Freeze-Dry - Icicle Spear
    Tutor Moves (ORAS) : stealth rock
    TMs/HMs :
    Pokeball : Timerball if possible
    Nature : Jolly
    Ability : thick fat
    Nickname :
    Item (Battle Maison only) :
    Pokerus: yes
    I realize I have posted too many requests recently, hope you guys don't mind
    These days I tried to breed my own 5IVs pokemon with a 6IVs Ditto so I won't bother your shop too much but still can't get any mon with 5IVs. 4IVs is my limit :(

Sorry, but you have to wait 1 week to make a new breeding request.

Have a nice day!

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • I really really need this,please.
    FC:1607- 5685 -6929
    IGN: otha
    Section : Box 1
    Pokemon : Teddiursa
    IVs : 31/31/31/31/31/x
    Egg Moves : Cross chop, Play Rough, Crunch
    Tutor Moves (ORAS) : Thunder punch
    Nature : Adamant
    Ability : Guts
    Nickname : GrizzLee
    Item (Battle Maison only) : Power bracer or quick claw
    Pokerus: Y

Hello otha ^^

I am sorry to tell you we don't breed two 'mon for the same person anymore (well I thought I had edited the darn thread to write one instead of two per week but turns out it didn't save...). Please be patient till your other request is ready ! (I haven't started working on it yet because I've been a bit depressed lately due to private matters)

Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2018
    OK well since you haven't started working in tauros can we just scrap him and do teddiursa instead?

Mosbyyy

MEGA EVO OP!!!
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2017
    uhm, excuse me, when waiting for another request, your Carvanha in giveaway section, is it still available? if it does, can I have one?
    and if it does not, can I have 3 eggs?

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2018
    I forgot to mention I would like a male as I want to evolve it into Gallade. Thanks again!

Hello mjb8910 ! Your Ralts is ready ! You have two weeks at most to claim your Pokémon !

Please VM me your Timezone and usual availability for us to arrange a time for our trade / VM me whenever we're both online on PC or just trade with me in-game if I have added your FC. Additionally, you may post a review after our trade here. Whether you want to do it or not is up to you, but doing it is always appreciated !

Thank you and have a nice day !

P.S.: It's male but it has 6IVs hope that's ok with you.

mjb8910

mjb8910
    Years
  • Hello mjb8910 ! Your Ralts is ready ! You have two weeks at most to claim your Pokémon !

Please VM me your Timezone and usual availability for us to arrange a time for our trade / VM me whenever we're both online on PC or just trade with me in-game if I have added your FC. Additionally, you may post a review after our trade here. Whether you want to do it or not is up to you, but doing it is always appreciated !

P.S.: It's male but it has 6IVs hope that's ok with you.

6 IVs is fine thank you. I can pick it up anytime tomorrow between 3:30 and 9:30 Eastern Standard Time. Thanks again!

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Mar 2, 2017
    Just wanted to say that I don't need my request anymore, I managed to get it bred by myself ~ Not sure if it ever got worked on anyways, it was a while ago :P

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2018
    Let's get a move on ive been waiting since Christmas lol

Read the rules :

" - Don't rush us, please ! We have a life too and we do other things besides breeding. "

Both Cakesu and I were busy because of holidays.

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2018
    Just wanted to say that I don't need my request anymore, I managed to get it bred by myself ~ Not sure if it ever got worked on anyways, it was a while ago :P

Okay, sorry we didn't finish it sooner but we had lots of requests to take care of.

Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2018
    Hey I don't need any Pokemon from you guys at the moment sorry hope I didn't waste anybody's time

Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2024
    FC: 5198-3664-5541
    IGN: Tim
    Section : Breeding Box 2
    Egg Moves : Icicle Crash
    Ability : Thick Fat

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2018

Welcome Volcarona1996 !

Thank you for requesting a Pokemon from our Breeding Section ! Your request has been taken into account.

Have a nice day !

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2018

Hello Volcarona1996 ! Your Swinub is ready ! You have two weeks at most to claim your Pokémon !

Years
    • Seen Jan 19, 2016
    FC: 4699-8788-3177
    IGN: Meiqi
    Section : Shop
    Pokemon : Paris Vivillon ID 06014

HI,

I was looking for Paris Vivillon, I have spare Nintendo HK shiny Jiraichi (Eng), Pokemon Center shiny Diancie(Eng+Jpn), XY&Z shiny Xerneas(Eng+Jpn), shiny Yveltal(Eng+Jpn), Zygarde (Eng+Jpn)and also Mac Hoopa (Eng) to offer.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back