• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-Temp. Closed - [Gen 6 & 7] ♥ Cakesu and Phanton's Delicious Shop, Giveaways and Services ♥

Is there anything wrong with my 'Rules' section? So many people have skipped the most important part

• Yes. (PM me and let me know what's wrong with it)

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • No it's fine as it is !

Votes: 16 94.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
Years
  • Um so it says that Phanton will be breeding the tyrunt for me, should i get it in this thread once its done? or phanton if he/she has a thread?
    sorry im new to this thread :)

Phanton is my co-shop owner, he belongs to the same thread but you'll get the trade done via VM. ^^

Years
  • Hi there good to see you're back!

I have a question over your shiny collection. Which ones of the following shinies do you still have? And which ones are nicknameable? :)
    - Hippopotas 6IV
    - Poochyena 6IV
    - Noibat 6IV
    - Shellder 4IV
    - Pawniard 6IV
    - Honedge 6IV

These are some shinies I can offer in return:
    - 6IV Love Ball Walrein, Adamant (Kalos) lvl 78
    - 6IV JPN Stantler, Jolly (Unova) lvl 1
    - 6IV Skorupi, jolly (Unova) lvl 5
    - 3IV Fletchinder, relaxed (Kalos) lvl 30
    - 2IV Hitmontop, Serious (Kalos) lvl 26
    - 2IV Mightyena, Docile (Kalos) lvl 30 Nicknameable
    (The 2IV's two for one 6IV)

And in case you lost them, I also have all three of Impo's shiny Johto starters I can trade you

Years

I have a question over your shiny collection. Which ones of the following shinies do you still have? And which ones are nicknameable? :)
    - Hippopotas 6IV
    - Poochyena 6IV
    - Noibat 6IV
    - Shellder 4IV
    - Pawniard 6IV
    - Honedge 6IV

And in case you lost them, I also have all three of Impo's shiny Johto starters I can trade you

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years

- Hippopotas 6IV
    - Poochyena 6IV
    - Noibat 6IV
    - Shellder 4IV
    - Pawniard 6IV
    - Honedge 6IV

Yo ! c: Haha it's good to be back nwn

I have all of them but none are nicknameable sadly :/

As for the Pokemon you have to offer, there's one of them that is hacked, that's the Walrein D: I used to have it too but I had to part with it because of that. >.< https://www.serebii.net/games/geniiiball.shtml

Other than that everything else seems pretty fine, I will trust you as I always have on them. :)

Years
  • Yo ! c: Haha it's good to be back nwn

I have all of them but none are nicknameable sadly :/

As for the Pokemon you have to offer, there's one of them that is hacked, that's the Walrein D: I used to have it too but I had to part with it because of that. >.< https://www.serebii.net/games/geniiiball.shtml

Other than that everything else seems pretty fine, I will trust you as I always have on them. :)

Really? :o I'm sorry I didn't know. Will remove her immediately.

As for the rest, I'll be interested in Hippopotas, Noibat, Honedge, Pawniard and in Ice wizard the Shuppet. I'll see what else I can give you. I do have a few 5IV shinies bred like Ralts, Togepi, Emolga, Azumarill, Cranidos and Tyrunt. All have my OT, I will look up details of them when I get home.

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • Really? :o I'm sorry I didn't know. Will remove her immediately.

As for the rest, I'll be interested in Hippopotas, Noibat, Honedge, Pawniard and in Ice wizard the Shuppet. I'll see what else I can give you. I do have a few 5IV shinies bred like Ralts, Togepi, Emolga, Azumarill, Cranidos and Tyrunt. All have my OT, I will look up details of them when I get home.

Ah don't worry about it xD I can give you the 5th one for free as per our special offer going on. :)

Edit: Seems that our cloner is annoyed with cloning so we won't be able to clone on our own since there aren't any official cloners around anymore (RNC is probably busy) so if you can clone, we still have a deal. ^^

Last edited:

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • Are you interested in a moon ball eevee with egg moves and 5 ivs maxed for your shiny suicune?

OT/ID: GF
    Shiny: no
    Nature: Quiet
    IVs: 31/31/x/x/x/31
    Pokeball: the red event one??
    Moveset: Confusion, Recover, Heal Bell, Safeguard
    Region: a lovely place (???)
    Ribbons: Classic Ribbon
    Pentagon: I'm honestly not sure what that is

If you accept this I would like the eevee
    -Temp. Closed - [Gen 6 & 7] ♥ Cakesu and Phanton's Delicious Shop, Giveaways and Services ♥

Would u be interested in HA Birds, HA Regis, Lance's dragonite and Whitney's Miltank?
    Details in the link below
    https://1drv.ms/x/s!AuxMGd9j4LHXjjHATieIIoGDesMX

Hello JayTheKing, Leopluredon and Pukeamon ! Your Hitmontop, Suicune, Eevee, Froakie, Shaymin, Pikachu and Manaphy are ready ! You have two weeks at most to claim your Pokémon !

Please VM me your Timezone and usual availability for us to arrange a time for our trade / VM me whenever we're both online on PC or just trade with me in-game if I have added your FC. Additionally, you may post a review after our trade here. Whether you want to do it or not is up to you, but doing it is always appreciated !

Thank you and have a nice day !

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2018
    Hello, if possible i would like you to breed me a pokemon please :)

FC: 1049-2693-9787
    IGN: Jared
    Section : Breeding Box 1
    Pokemon : Tyrunt
    IVs : 31/31/31/x/31/31
    Egg Moves : Fire Fang, Poison Fang, Ice Fang
    Tutor Moves (ORAS) : Zen Headbutt
    TMs/HMs : None
    Pokeball : Pokeball
    Nature : Adamant
    Ability : Strong Jaw
    Nickname :
    Item (Battle Maison only) : Assault Vest
    Pokerus: N

Hello FrdRed ! Your Tyrunt is ready ! You have two weeks at most to claim your Pokémon !

Please VM me your Timezone and usual availability for us to arrange a time for our trade / VM me whenever we're both online on PC or just trade with me in-game if I have added your FC. Additionally, you may post a review after our trade here. Whether you want to do it or not is up to you, but doing it is always appreciated !

Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2017
    Hello FrdRed ! Your Tyrunt is ready ! You have two weeks at most to claim your Pokémon !

now would be a good time i added you

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • Really? :o I'm sorry I didn't know. Will remove her immediately.

Ah actually, RNC is willing to help us out with cloning (Thanks again RNC if you ever view this :3 <3) so no worries nwn

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • Hey would you be interested in a shiny Deoxys for your shiny Jirachi

Hey again ! I think I remember seeing a post in the mega hack/scam thread about shiny deoxys being hacks since it's unlikely to get one, no matter which version (bar XY and ORAS of course since I'm pretty sure it's shiny locked) also, before actually asking you to fill in our form, I have to check whether I still have that Jirachi. I'll let you know of course. :)

JayTheKing

~~King Of Valla~~
    Years
  • Hey again ! I think I remember seeing a post in the mega hack/scam thread about shiny deoxys being hacks since it's unlikely to get one, no matter which version (bar XY and ORAS of course since I'm pretty sure it's shiny locked) also, before actually asking you to fill in our form, I have to check whether I still have that Jirachi. I'll let you know of course. :)

True the post exist but ~RNC~ gave me the deoxys and I already asked her whether it is fake or not and I can assure you it is legit.

Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2017
    Hello i noticed that one of the rules says i can request 2 pokemon per week? so if its not too much truble i would like
    to order a pokemon again :) , its okay if you dont want to tho i understand :)

Pokemon : Charmander
    Egg Moves :
    Tutor Moves (ORAS) : Iron Tail, Fire Punch
    TMs/HMs : Dragon Claw,
    Ability : Blaze
    Nickname :
    Item (Battle Maison only) :

Thanks! :)

Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2017
    Hello i noticed that one of the rules says i can request 2 pokemon per week? so if its not too much truble i would like
    to order a pokemon again :) , its okay if you dont want to tho i understand :)

Pokemon : Charmander
    Egg Moves :
    Tutor Moves (ORAS) : Iron Tail, Fire Punch
    TMs/HMs : Dragon Claw,
    Ability : Blaze
    Nickname :