• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-Temp. Closed - [Gen 6 & 7] ♥ Cakesu and Phanton's Delicious Shop, Giveaways and Services ♥

Is there anything wrong with my 'Rules' section? So many people have skipped the most important part

• Yes. (PM me and let me know what's wrong with it)

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • No it's fine as it is !

Votes: 16 94.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2018
    Hello i noticed that one of the rules says i can request 2 pokemon per week? so if its not too much truble i would like
    to order a pokemon again :) , its okay if you dont want to tho i understand :)

FC: 1049-2693-9787
    IGN: Jared
    Section : Breeding Box 1
    Pokemon : Charmander
    IVs : 31/31/31/x/31/31
    Egg Moves :
    Tutor Moves (ORAS) : Iron Tail, Fire Punch
    TMs/HMs : Dragon Claw,
    Pokeball : Pokeball
    Nature : Adamant
    Ability : Blaze
    Nickname :
    Item (Battle Maison only) :

Thanks! :)

Welcome FrdRed !

Thank you for requesting a Pokemon from our Breeding Section ! Your request has been taken into account.

You may check the status of the latter here. Should you want to modify your request (Pokemon, ability and whatnot) please let us know before we start working on it.

Have a nice day !

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2017
    Hi. Newbie here.. Just started playing pokemon x.. Found this thread of yours and it's really helpful for newbies like me..
    Can you breed me a haunter?

FC: 3669-2031-0947
    IGN: Yohen
    IVs :31/x/31/31/31/31
    Egg Moves : Perish song
    TMs/HMs : Sludge Bomb
    Pokeball : Any will do
    Nature : Timid
    Nickname : None

If not available.. i'll choose from one in the breeding box

thanks

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2017
    Hi. Newbie here.. Just started playing pokemon x.. Found this thread of yours and it's really helpful for newbies like me..

thanks

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2018
    Hello i noticed that one of the rules says i can request 2 pokemon per week? so if its not too much truble i would like
    to order a pokemon again :) , its okay if you dont want to tho i understand :)

FC: 1049-2693-9787
    IGN: Jared
    Section : Breeding Box 1
    Pokemon : Charmander
    IVs : 31/31/31/x/31/31
    Egg Moves :
    Tutor Moves (ORAS) : Iron Tail, Fire Punch
    TMs/HMs : Dragon Claw,
    Pokeball : Pokeball
    Nature : Adamant
    Ability : Blaze
    Nickname :
    Item (Battle Maison only) :

Thanks! :)

Hello FrdRed ! Your Charmander is ready ! You have two weeks at most to claim your Pokémon !

Please VM me your Timezone and usual availability for us to arrange a time for our trade / VM me whenever we're both online on PC or just trade with me in-game if I have added your FC. Additionally, you may post a review after our trade here. Whether you want to do it or not is up to you, but doing it is always appreciated !

Thank you and have a nice day !

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2018

thanks

Welcome Yohen !

Thank you for requesting a Pokemon from our Breeding Section ! Your request has been taken into account.

You may check the status of the latter here. Should you want to modify your request (Pokemon, ability and whatnot) please let us know before we start working on it.

Have a nice day !

P.S.: Any level up move you want him to learn before gastly evolves to haunter ?

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2017
    Welcome Yohen !

Have a nice day !

P.S.: Any level up move you want him to learn before gastly evolves to haunter ?

Is it possible to have these?
    Moves will be
    disable ( forgot to add this egg move )
    perish song
    sludge bomb
    protect

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2018
    Is it possible to have these?
    Moves will be
    disable ( forgot to add this egg move )
    perish song
    sludge bomb
    protect

Sure thing, it will take a bit longer because I gotta breed for the egg move disable.

Have a nice day !

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2017
    Sure thing, it will take a bit longer because I gotta breed for the egg move disable.

Have a nice day !
    wow.. thanks for the help.. no worries about the time.. will wait for your update.. thanks a lot!

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2018

thanks

Hello Yohen ! Your Haunter is ready ! You have two weeks at most to claim your Pokémon !

Please VM me your Timezone and usual availability for us to arrange a time for our trade / VM me whenever we're both online on PC or just trade with me in-game if I have added your FC. Additionally, you may post a review after our trade here. Whether you want to do it or not is up to you, but doing it is always appreciated !

Thank you and have a nice day !

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • Hey I wanna ask about that special offer you have till 24 july.
    So can I request a shiny Rayquaza and the Shiny Ev'd Dragonite for free?

Hey !

The offer applies to offers made to our shop (once per offer). For instance, let's say X offers to trade their shiny Lapras for our shiny Hippopotas, that X person also gets to choose one additional Pokemon from our Shop section. It applies to every single offer regarding the Shop section.

As for what you're asking for, you would have to offer something for Rayquaza (I think that's the 'mon you want first) and then you would also get that Dragonite for free.

At least, I think this is what you wanted to know. I hope that helped. :)

Years
  • Ah don't worry about it xD I can give you the 5th one for free as per our special offer going on. :)

Edit: Seems that our cloner is annoyed with cloning so we won't be able to clone on our own since there aren't any official cloners around anymore (RNC is probably busy) so if you can clone, we still have a deal. ^^

Oh nice that's sweet ^^ which 4 shinies would you want for them? I might need one or two cloned myself though, I'll ask if RNC has some time to help me out when I know wgich ones you want :)

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • Oh nice that's sweet ^^ which 4 shinies would you want for them? I might need one or two cloned myself though, I'll ask if RNC has some time to help me out when I know wgich ones you want :)

Got the clones ready ^^ would love to get Stantler, Skorupi, Mightyena and Hitmontop. Take your time !

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • Oh great I got those ready :) I get home tomorrow afternoon, can trade then or in the evening. Are you available then too? I'll see you then ^^

I might not be available in the afternoon over here, although I think I forgot what your timezone is... You're from the Netherlands so it should be GMT+1/2, right? o:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back