• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-Temp. Closed - [Gen 6 & 7] ♥ Cakesu and Phanton's Delicious Shop, Giveaways and Services ♥

Is there anything wrong with my 'Rules' section? So many people have skipped the most important part

• Yes. (PM me and let me know what's wrong with it)

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • No it's fine as it is !

Votes: 16 94.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Butterbeamz

Butterbeamz
Years
  • Hello I am interested in the shiny axew in the shop section and for the special I would like the shiny furfrou named doge in the shop section.
    I am offering a 6iv shiny hitmonchan

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • Wondering if either the shiny Ninetails or Vulpix are still available as bonus pokemon?

Hello Myrth !

I'm not sure what you're trying to say, people are allowed to receive a bonus Pokemon only when offering us 'mon. ^ ^' But the special offer is still going if that's what you were wondering.

Hello I am interested in the shiny axew in the shop section and for the special I would like the shiny furfrou named doge in the shop section.
    I am offering a 6iv shiny hitmonchan

Hello Butterbeamz !

Please fill in this form in order to hack-check your Pokemon beforehannd !

OT/ID:
    Shiny?:
    Nature:
    IVs:
    Pokeball:
    Moveset:
    Pkmn Region:
    Ribbons (if any):
    Pentagon?:

Thanks !

FC: 1049-2693-9787
    IGN: Jared
    Section : Box 1
    Pokemon : Tyrunt
    IVs : 31/31/31/x/31/31
    Egg Moves :
    Tutor Moves (ORAS) : Iron Head
    TMs/HMs : Earthquake, Dragon Claw
    Pokeball : Pokeball
    Nature : Adamant
    Ability : Sturdy (Hidden Ability)
    Nickname :
    Item :
    Pokerus: N

I don't know if you have a tyrunt with this ability so if you can't breed one, its okay i understand :)

Welcome back FrdRed !

Thank you for requesting a Pokemon from our Breeding Section ! Your request has been taken into account.

You may check the status of the latter here. Should you want to modify your request (Pokemon, ability and whatnot) please let us know before we start working on it.

Have a nice day !

do u have the TCGWC pikachu? :P btw i meant i have the universe diancie (not darkrai)

Pretty sure we still have that one yeah :) we'll let you know when they're ready!

Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2017
    Welcome back FrdRed !

Thank you for requesting a Pokemon from our Breeding Section ! Your request has been taken into account.

You may check the status of the latter here. Should you want to modify your request (Pokemon, ability and whatnot) please let us know before we start working on it.

No modifications needed im good! :)

Butterbeamz

Butterbeamz
    Years
  • Please fill in this form in order to hack-check your

OT/ID: Akeren
    Shiny?:yes
    Nature:Docile
    IVs:6
    Pokeball:Pokeball
    Moveset:Helping hand/fake out/foresight/rapid spin
    Pkmn Region:Hoenn(oras)
    Ribbons (if any):none
    Pentagon?:yes

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2018
    Hi, I've never posted here before, but do you breed shinies?

Hello yahkae !

We do not breed shinies, it's written in our rules on the first page. We do have a collection of shinies and if you are interested in any of them you can make an offer.

Have a nice day!

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • Thank you!

Hello Scarfy ! Your Smeargle and Froakie are ready ! You have two weeks at most to claim your Pokémon !

Please VM me your Timezone and usual availability for us to arrange a time for our trade / VM me whenever we're both online on PC or just trade with me in-game if I have added your FC. Additionally, you may post a review after our trade here. Whether you want to do it or not is up to you, but doing it is always appreciated !

Thank you and have a nice day !

Please fill in this form in order to hack-check your

OT/ID: Akeren
    Shiny?:yes
    Nature:Docile
    IVs:6
    Pokeball
    12.%20tongue.gif
    okeball
    Moveset:Helping hand/fake out/foresight/rapid spin
    Pkmn Region:Hoenn(oras)
    Ribbons (if any):none
    Pentagon?:yes

We accept your offer !

We'll let you know when your Pokemon are ready !

Sorry for the late reply.

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2018
    hi, i would like to request the following pokemon. I have had some great experiences with your services before and as always thanks for what you are doing!

FC: 1349-7815-1193
    IGN: Carlos
    Pokemon : Clawitzer
    IVs : 31/x/31/31/31/31
    moveset:
    water pulse
    dragon pulse
    aura sphere
    dark pulse
    Pokeball : net ball
    Nature : modest
    Ability : mega launcher

pokemon: flygon
    ivs: 31/31/31/x/31/31
    moveset
    roost
    dragon claw
    earthquake
    agility
    nature: adamant
    pokeball: w.e
    ability: levitate

if by any chance you get them shinny can i have them? if not no worries no need to hunt for them or anything. once again thanks for what you are doing!

Hello carlos14322 ! Your Pokémon are ready ! You have two weeks at most to claim your Pokémon !

Please VM me your Timezone and usual availability for us to arrange a time for our trade / VM me whenever we're both online on PC or just trade with me in-game if I have added your FC. Additionally, you may post a review after our trade here. Whether you want to do it or not is up to you, but doing it is always appreciated !

Thank you and have a nice day !

P.S.: It's impossible for Flygon to learn Agility without cheating, and as Cakesu mentioned, they are lv 1 babies, and most of the moves you requested they learn from TMs or Level up.

Brandy721

(You're a Fine Girl)
    Years
  • Hey there,

I'm very interested in getting a Diancie and Hoopa off of you. I am sadly lacking in competitive legendaries and shinies, but I do have several 6IV HA breeders that might interest you:

Abra w/HA (Magic Guard) and Egg Moves: Barrier, Thunder Punch, Ice Punch, Knock Off
    Eevee w/HA (Anticipation) and Egg Moves: Covet, Wish, Synchronoise, Stored Power
    Arcanine w/HA (Justified) and Egg Moves: Thrash, Flare Blitz, Close Combat, Body Slam
    Venusaur w/HA (Chlorophyll) and Egg Moves: Sludge, Petal Dance, Giga Drain, Skull Bash
    Charizard w/HA (Solar Power) and Egg Moves: Flare Blitz, Dragon Pulse, Outrage, Crunch
    Blastoise w/HA (Rain Dish) and Egg Moves: Muddy Water, Brine, Mirror Coat, Aqua Ring
    Nidoran (F) w/HA (Hustle) and Egg Moves: Poison Tail, Skull Bash, Iron Tail, Counter
    Scizor w/HA (Light Metal) and Egg Moves: Bug Buzz, Counter, Night Slash, Razor Wind
    Camerupt w/HA (Anger Point) & Egg Moves: Body Slam, Ancient Power, Heat Wave, Mud Bomb
    Gengar with Egg Moves: Ice Punch, Fire Punch, Clear Smog, Thunder Punch
    Gyarados w/HA (Moxie)

With the exception of the Abra that's Kalos bred by me the others would be copies of my own breeders, in case that's an issue for you. Please let me know if any of these appeal to you, I'd be happy to trade more than one for each legendary.

Also, even if we can't work out a deal for the Diancie and Hoopa, would you be willing to part with a female HA 5-6IV Skrelp with egg moves?

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • Hey there,

I'm very interested in getting a Diancie and Hoopa off of you. I am sadly lacking in competitive legendaries and shinies, but I do have several 6IV HA breeders that might interest you:

Abra w/HA (Magic Guard) and Egg Moves: Barrier, Thunder Punch, Ice Punch, Knock Off
    Eevee w/HA (Anticipation) and Egg Moves: Covet, Wish, Synchronoise, Stored Power
    Arcanine w/HA (Justified) and Egg Moves: Thrash, Flare Blitz, Close Combat, Body Slam
    Venusaur w/HA (Chlorophyll) and Egg Moves: Sludge, Petal Dance, Giga Drain, Skull Bash
    Charizard w/HA (Solar Power) and Egg Moves: Flare Blitz, Dragon Pulse, Outrage, Crunch
    Blastoise w/HA (Rain Dish) and Egg Moves: Muddy Water, Brine, Mirror Coat, Aqua Ring
    Nidoran (F) w/HA (Hustle) and Egg Moves: Poison Tail, Skull Bash, Iron Tail, Counter
    Scizor w/HA (Light Metal) and Egg Moves: Bug Buzz, Counter, Night Slash, Razor Wind
    Camerupt w/HA (Anger Point) & Egg Moves: Body Slam, Ancient Power, Heat Wave, Mud Bomb
    Gengar with Egg Moves: Ice Punch, Fire Punch, Clear Smog, Thunder Punch
    Gyarados w/HA (Moxie)

With the exception of the Abra that's Kalos bred by me the others would be copies of my own breeders, in case that's an issue for you. Please let me know if any of these appeal to you, I'd be happy to trade more than one for each legendary.

Also, even if we can't work out a deal for the Diancie and Hoopa, would you be willing to part with a female HA 5-6IV Skrelp with egg moves?

Hello Brandy721 !

I would be interested in the following Pokemon (2 for 1 ratio):
    Abra, Charizard, Venusaur, Nidoran

Let me know if that's okay with you.

Hi Cakesu!
    do you have a HA (cloud nine) Lickitung?
    Thanks!

Hello mountain_tyranitar !

Sadly we don't own a HA Lickitung, sorry. :(

Im currently on vacation so I may not be able to pick it up until Sunday or Monday is that alright with you?

That's completely fine, our cloner is currently unavailable (at the hospital) so we have to wait a bit. Although I think it's best we wait for the other Pokemon to be ready to trade everything at once, but I won't stop you from picking up Axew first if that's what you want.

Brandy721

(You're a Fine Girl)
    Years
  • Hello Brandy721 !

I would be interested in the following Pokemon (2 for 1 ratio):
    Abra, Charizard, Venusaur, Nidoran

Let me know if that's okay with you.

Hi Cakesu,

That sounds great to me, I'll go ahead and get them ready for you. Also, I know I'm being really specific on the Skrelp, if you want to pick another one for that just let me know, I'd love to get one off you to work on my gen 6 breeder collection. :)

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • Hi Cakesu,

That sounds great to me, I'll go ahead and get them ready for you. Also, I know I'm being really specific on the Skrelp, if you want to pick another one for that just let me know, I'd love to get one off you to work on my gen 6 breeder collection. :)

Alright, we'll let you know when your 'mon are ready.

Regarding the Skrelp, you'll have to fill in the form for specific requests beforehand, it's free. ^ ^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back