• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-Temp. Closed - [Gen 6 & 7] ♥ Cakesu and Phanton's Delicious Shop, Giveaways and Services ♥

Is there anything wrong with my 'Rules' section? So many people have skipped the most important part

• Yes. (PM me and let me know what's wrong with it)

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • No it's fine as it is !

Votes: 16 94.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Brandy721

(You're a Fine Girl)
Years
  • Ah gotcha, in that case:

FC: 1779-1444-3428
    IGN: Brandy
    Section : Breeding Box (Box 3)
    Pokemon : Skrelp
    IVs : 5-6IV, doesn't matter which is missing
    Egg Moves : Play Rough, Acid Armor, Toxic Spikes, Venom Drench

Nature : Doesn't matter
    Ability : Adaptability

I know it's free, but I'd feel guilty taking something for nothing so I'm sending you something special when we trade for this one ;)

Thanks!

Years
  • I would like to get my hands on this victini
    Movie 14 -
    Lv.50 - Jolly - Victory Star
    V-Create - Fusion Flare - Fusion Bolt - Searing Shot
    31/31/31/31/31/31

I can offer :
    German zygarde lvl 70
    Serious
    21/18/31/29/31/31

Zekrom lvl 70
    Brave
    7/27/19/9/21/21

Movie 14 diancie lvl 60
    Quiet
    8/31/23/21/31/31

Movie 15 hoopa lvl 51
    Adamant
    31/5/31/31/20/18

And you can get 1 20th anneversiry shaymin extra for free

Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2017
    By any chance do you guys still have that shiny torchic or have one where instead of adamant nature it's jolly? I'd be willing to trade for either that adamant shiny torchic or if you have a jolly shiny torchic. Thank you
    (Edit) I have a shiny raichu, shiny bonsly, shiny confraigus, darkrai along with an event xerneas for trade. Thank you

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2017
    By any chance do you guys still have that shiny torchic or have one where instead of adamant nature it's jolly? I'd be willing to trade for either that adamant shiny torchic or if you have a jolly shiny torchic. Thank you
    (Edit) I have a shiny raichu, shiny bonsly, shiny confraigus, darkrai along with an event xerneas for trade. Thank you

please forget that post and this one. thank you for very much

Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2017
    if you guys still have the shiny honedge id like to trade for it if that is ok? i have the shiny raichu, bosly and normal darkrai. i also have a shiny jirachi but idk if that one is hacked or not, if you would like to check and decide to trade for that if its legit thats ok with me. idk whats going to happen to my xerneas yet. thank you very much. sorry for the long post and repeat request

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • if you guys still have the shiny honedge id like to trade for it if that is ok? i have the shiny raichu, bosly and normal darkrai. i also have a shiny jirachi but idk if that one is hacked or not, if you would like to check and decide to trade for that if its legit thats ok with me. idk whats going to happen to my xerneas yet. thank you very much. sorry for the long post and repeat request

Hello dawdawi1 !

We still have it and would be interested in either Bosly or that Jirachi, I'll try to hack check them with you beforehand:

Please fill in this form in order to hack-check your Pokemon !

OT/ID:
    Shiny?:
    Nature:
    IVs:
    Pokeball:
    Moveset:
    Pkmn Region:
    Ribbons (if any):
    Pentagon?:
    Date received:

Thanks !

I would like to get my hands on this victini
    Movie 14 -
    Lv.50 - Jolly - Victory Star
    V-Create - Fusion Flare - Fusion Bolt - Searing Shot
    31/31/31/31/31/31

I can offer :
    German zygarde lvl 70
    Serious
    21/18/31/29/31/31

Zekrom lvl 70
    Brave
    7/27/19/9/21/21

Movie 14 diancie lvl 60
    Quiet
    8/31/23/21/31/31

Movie 15 hoopa lvl 51
    Adamant
    31/5/31/31/20/18

And you can get 1 20th anneversiry shaymin extra for free

Hello gast401 !

We would be interested in your Hoopa in exchange. Let us know if this is still okay. :)

Ah gotcha, in that case:

FC: 1779-1444-3428
    IGN: Brandy
    Section : Breeding Box (Box 3)
    Pokemon : Skrelp
    IVs : 5-6IV, doesn't matter which is missing
    Egg Moves : Play Rough, Acid Armor, Toxic Spikes, Venom Drench

Nature : Doesn't matter
    Ability : Adaptability

I know it's free, but I'd feel guilty taking something for nothing so I'm sending you something special when we trade for this one
    11.%20wink.gif

Thanks!

Welcome Brandy721 !

Thank you for requesting a Pokemon from our Breeding Section ! Your request has been taken into account.

You may check the status of the latter here. Should you want to modify your request (Pokemon, ability and whatnot) please let us know before we start working on it.

Have a nice day !

PS: Alright then, you're free to do as you wish. ^ ^

Years
  • Hello dawdawi1 !

We still have it and would be interested in either Bosly or that Jirachi, I'll try to hack check them with you beforehand:

Please fill in this form in order to hack-check your Pokemon !

OT/ID:
    Shiny?:
    Nature:
    IVs:
    Pokeball:
    Moveset:
    Pkmn Region:
    Ribbons (if any):
    Pentagon?:
    Date received:

Thanks !

Hello gast401 !

We would be interested in your Hoopa in exchange. Let us know if this is still okay. :)

Welcome Brandy721 !

Thank you for requesting a Pokemon from our Breeding Section ! Your request has been taken into account.

You may check the status of the latter here. Should you want to modify your request (Pokemon, ability and whatnot) please let us know before we start working on it.

Have a nice day !

PS: Alright then, you're free to do as you wish. ^ ^

I don't have the the hoopa anymore, but I can offer now a volcanion,shiny arceus and shiny genesect

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • FC: 1049-2693-9787
    IGN: Jared
    Section : Box 1
    Pokemon : Tyrunt
    IVs : 31/31/31/x/31/31
    Egg Moves :
    Tutor Moves (ORAS) : Iron Head
    TMs/HMs : Earthquake, Dragon Claw
    Pokeball : Pokeball
    Nature : Adamant
    Ability : Sturdy (Hidden Ability)
    Nickname :
    Item :
    Pokerus: N

I don't know if you have a tyrunt with this ability so if you can't breed one, its okay i understand :)

Hello FrdRed ! Your Tyrunt is ready ! You have two weeks at most to claim your Pokémon !

Please VM me your Timezone and usual availability for us to arrange a time for our trade / VM me whenever we're both online on PC or just trade with me in-game if I have added your FC. Additionally, you may post a review after our trade here. Whether you want to do it or not is up to you, but doing it is always appreciated !

Thank you and have a nice day !

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • I don't have the the hoopa anymore, but I can offer now a volcanion,shiny arceus and shiny genesect

Volcanion sounds good to me and if it's okay with you:

Please fill in this form in order to hack-check your Pokemon beforehand !

OT/ID:
    Shiny?:
    Nature:
    IVs:
    Pokeball:
    Moveset:
    Pkmn Region:
    Ribbons (if any):
    Pentagon?:
    Date received:

Thanks in advance. :)

Years
  • Name: Volcanion in japanese
    OT/ID: ネーベル/04166
    Shiny?: no
    Nature: modest
    IVs: 31/13/26/27/31/31
    Pokeball: event ball
    Moveset: steam eroption - overheat - hydro pump - explosion
    Pkmn Region: japanese
    Ribbons (if any): Hoenn champion - wishing ribbons
    Pentagon?: yes
    Date received: 4/16/2016

Pizzaboy1956

Pizzaboy1056
    Years
  • Hey my name is MJ and I'm wondering if you have a shiny cyndaquil in stock, natures, ivs, don't matter at all. My DS and all games got stolen at an airport 3 months ago. (Including my older pokemon games :( ). So I am trying to start my collection back up in ORAS and am looking for my favorite pokemon in shiny form. All I have really worth right now is my shiny Sharpedo, or some regular legendaries. I would appreciate this very much for I tried Musuda training 1200 times and no luck. I hear this shop does good work and am hoping to get this pokemon.

Thanks, Pizzaboy1956 (MJ)
    FC: 3712-1603-5873

Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2017
    jirachi
    OT/ID: is in japanese or chinese i cant tell. id is 12014
    Shiny?:yes
    Nature:jolly
    IVs:all 31
    Pokeball:cherish ball
    Moveset:iron head, u-turn, fire punch, trick
    Pkmn Region: i believe u.s
    Ribbons (if any): classic ribbon
    Date received:i traded it yesterday however the date met is 12/10/14

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2017
    along with the honedge may i also trade for that shiny genesect? the one with the 6 iv? i might be able to get another shiny or event legend

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • Thank you for the trade! :)
    Have a nice day/afternoon!

Thanks as well and enjoy !

jirachi
    OT/ID: is in japanese or chinese i cant tell. id is 12014
    Shiny?:yes
    Nature:jolly
    IVs:all 31
    Pokeball:cherish ball
    Moveset:iron head, u-turn, fire punch, trick
    Pkmn Region: i believe u.s
    Ribbons (if any): classic ribbon
    Date received:i traded it yesterday however the date met is 12/10/14

Aight thanks, I'll let you know what I think tomorrow. :) Going to bed here.

Hey my name is MJ and I'm wondering if you have a shiny cyndaquil in stock, natures, ivs, don't matter at all. My DS and all games got stolen at an airport 3 months ago. (Including my older pokemon games
    3.%20frown.gif
    ). So I am trying to start my collection back up in ORAS and am looking for my favorite pokemon in shiny form. All I have really worth right now is my shiny Sharpedo, or some regular legendaries. I would appreciate this very much for I tried Musuda training 1200 times and no luck. I hear this shop does good work and am hoping to get this pokemon.

Thanks, Pizzaboy1956 (MJ)
    FC: 3712-1603-5873

Hello Pizzaboy1956 !

Yeah we happen to have a Cyndaquil and will gladly give a copy to you. :) We'll let you know when it's ready !

Name: Volcanion in japanese
    OT/ID: ネーベル/04166
    Shiny?: no
    Nature: modest
    IVs: 31/13/26/27/31/31
    Pokeball: event ball
    Moveset: steam eroption - overheat - hydro pump - explosion
    Pkmn Region: japanese
    Ribbons (if any): Hoenn champion - wishing ribbons
    Date received: 4/16/2016

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • along with the honedge may i also trade for that shiny genesect? the one with the 6 iv? i might be able to get another shiny or event legend

You must let us know what you're willing to offer exactly beforehand :p although I have to check if ti's still there as well. Will let you know.

Years
  • Thanks as well and enjoy !

Hello Pizzaboy1956 !

Yeah we happen to have a Cyndaquil and will gladly give a copy to you. :) We'll let you know when it's ready !

Alright :)
    Have a good night

Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2017
    You must let us know what you're willing to offer exactly beforehand :p although I have to check if ti's still there as well. Will let you know.

Alright I am willing to offer the same Pokemon as I did for honedge along with a darkrai none shiny and I submitted the hack check. Thank you
    (edit) i also have a volcanion for trade too in case you want that

Last edited:

MorganW

That Kid You Don't Like
    Years
  • Hey I was wondering if you could help me transfer basically all my pokemon and items. I'm not sure who to ask but based off of your very well organized thread and that you've been given the champion tag I thought you could be trusted.

I don't have anything special to offer really I have quite a few legendarys but none of them are competitively made or shiny. The only shiny I have now is an Infernape and a Metagross. (I'm not sure how I got the Metagross but the OT is Steven so I imagine basically everyone has one) but I'm not looking to give either of them away.

The Pokemon I am willing to offer: Any of my Legendarys you get through the story normally which are: Lv.60 Groudon, Lv.80 Deoxys and Lv. 73Rayqauza. (I know it isn't much but I don't know what someone would want for something like this.) Lv. 50 Virizion, Lv.50 Terrakion, Lv. 50 Ho-Oh. If you feel like none of these are good enough I am even willing to give you 2.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back