• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-Temp. Closed - [Gen 6 & 7] ♥ Cakesu and Phanton's Delicious Shop, Giveaways and Services ♥

Is there anything wrong with my 'Rules' section? So many people have skipped the most important part

• Yes. (PM me and let me know what's wrong with it)

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • No it's fine as it is !

Votes: 16 94.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2021
    Welcome Kumarachristian !

Thank you for requesting a Pokemon from our Breeding Section ! Your request has been taken into account.

You may check the status of the latter here. Should you want to modify your request (Pokemon, ability and whatnot) please let us know before we start working on it.

Have a nice day !

P.S.: I believe in the egg moves you just forgot to erase the moves Fire Fang and Thunder Fang? since snorung can't learn them.

welp im sorry i forgot to erase it hahaha,i dont need egg moves tho,and yeah this request is fixed ,i didnt want to modify this,thank you for the service :)

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2018
    Hey, i'm looking for a shiny gastly. I don't care about anything else, no specific iv, ev, or nature. Just wanting it shiny if you can get me one. I have a few junk pokemon for trade.

Hello!

Please use Quick Trade section of the forum for that.

Years
  • Hey there! I was wandering if I could get my hands on the following pokemon please :D Thank you I have a lot to offer in regards to legondaries and what not.

FC: 0662-4297-3399
    IGN: Valen
    Section : Breeding Box ( Box 1 )
    Pokemon : Togepi
    IVs : 31/x/31/31/31/31
    Egg Moves : N
    Tutor Moves (ORAS) : N
    MoveSet: Follow Me/Tailwind/Roost/Air Slash (( I know Togepi Can't learn all of these moves but as many of these as possible would be ideal ))
    Pokeball : (Premier Ball would be cool though but not necessary)
    Nature : BOLD
    Ability : Serene Grace
    Nickname : (Be Creative I want something fun :D)
    Item (Battle Maison only) : N
    Pokerus: N

Thank you very mmuch :D

walidh

walid
    Years
  • hello can i have this pokemon
    Section : ( i.e Breeding Box ( Box 1 )
    Pokemon : (i.e pinsir)
    IVs : (i.e 31/31/31/x/31/31)
    Egg Moves : (i.e. close combat, quick attack)
    Tutor Moves (ORAS) : no
    TMs/HMs : no
    Pokeball : (i.e anything you want)
    Nature : (i.e jolly)
    Ability : (i.e moxie)
    Nickname : scarabrute
    Item (Battle Maison only) : (i.e. choice scarf)
    and i was wondering if you need any specefic ha breeded pokemon because you helped me a lot and i dont feel good not give you anything so if you need any specific pokemon send me a pm and thanks a lot

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2018
    I'm interested in your shiny Noibat, I have a corocoro Charizard and or Shiny Wishmaker Jirachi

IF by chance you're interested in both, let me know

If not then I'll wait till I get some of my other events cloned and see what I can offer you then

Hello Raestro ! Your Noibat is ready ! You have two weeks at most to claim your Pokémon !

Please VM me your Timezone and usual availability for us to arrange a time for our trade / VM me whenever we're both online on PC or just trade with me in-game if I have added your FC. Additionally, you may post a review after our trade here. Whether you want to do it or not is up to you, but doing it is always appreciated !

Thank you and have a nice day !

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2018
    Hi, i'm interested in your Shiny Serperior, Shiny Venipede, and Shiny Rotom Wash. i have several Shinies to offer like Shiny Deino, Spring Deerling, Bronzor, Bagon, and Vullaby. let me know if some of them pick your interest. thanks in advance.
    ar you guys still running the mystery eggs lottery? i'd like to apply for that too, if you wouldn't mind.

Hello sater ! Your Venipede is ready ! You have two weeks at most to claim your Pokémon !

Please VM me your Timezone and usual availability for us to arrange a time for our trade / VM me whenever we're both online on PC or just trade with me in-game if I have added your FC. Additionally, you may post a review after our trade here. Whether you want to do it or not is up to you, but doing it is always appreciated !

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2018
    Do you have shiny bulbasaur by any chance?

Hello Pizzaboy1956 ! Your Bulbasaur is ready ! You have two weeks at most to claim your Pokémon !

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2018
    hello again :P

interested in the PC paris vivillon, smash bros greninja, event manectric, event electivire, 6IV meloetta and the 6IV victini.

i have a HA shiny mewtwo from the recent event, shiny japanese yveltal, shiny japanese xerneas, HA legendary birds, HA regis, Oblivia's deoxys, japanese movie hoopa, happy hour magikarp, channel jirachi, competitive HA smeargle, shiny boold competitive slowpoke

do u still have the japanese movie celebi btw?

Hello Pukeamon ! Your Pokémons are ready ! You have two weeks at most to claim your Pokémon !

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2018
    Pokemon i want:shiny reshiram,win2011 shiny entei, and shiny latias, tanabata jirachi
    Fc:in sig
    Ign:Chris
    Offering. Chymia's Gardevoir, corocoro 2014 charizard,play!mewtwo, fly surf pikachu

Hello ! Your Pokémon are ready ! You have two weeks at most to claim your Pokémon !

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2018
    I'm not sure how this works but I would offer any of the three Regis hidden or regular ability for the shiny treecko please correct me if this is not the right way to do it

Hello NecroScythe3 ! Your Treecko is ready ! You have two weeks at most to claim your Pokémon !

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2018
    Hey there! I was wandering if I could get my hands on the following pokemon please :D Thank you I have a lot to offer in regards to legondaries and what not.

FC: 0662-4297-3399
    IGN: Valen
    Section : Breeding Box ( Box 1 )
    Pokemon : Togepi
    IVs : 31/x/31/31/31/31
    Egg Moves : N
    Tutor Moves (ORAS) : N
    MoveSet: Follow Me/Tailwind/Roost/Air Slash (( I know Togepi Can't learn all of these moves but as many of these as possible would be ideal ))
    Pokeball : (Premier Ball would be cool though but not necessary)
    Nature : BOLD
    Ability : Serene Grace
    Nickname : (Be Creative I want something fun :D)
    Item (Battle Maison only) : N

Thank you very mmuch :D

Welcome ValenOverdose !

Thank you for requesting a Pokemon from our Breeding Section ! Your request has been taken into account.

You may check the status of the latter here. Should you want to modify your request (Pokemon, ability and whatnot) please let us know before we start working on it.

Have a nice day !

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2018
    hello can i have this pokemon
    Section : ( i.e Breeding Box ( Box 1 )
    Pokemon : (i.e pinsir)
    IVs : (i.e 31/31/31/x/31/31)
    Egg Moves : (i.e. close combat, quick attack)
    Tutor Moves (ORAS) : no
    TMs/HMs : no
    Pokeball : (i.e anything you want)
    Nature : (i.e jolly)
    Ability : (i.e moxie)
    Nickname : scarabrute
    Item (Battle Maison only) : (i.e. choice scarf)
    and i was wondering if you need any specefic ha breeded pokemon because you helped me a lot and i dont feel good not give you anything so if you need any specific pokemon send me a pm and thanks a lot

Welcome walidh !

Have a nice day !

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2018
    FC:5043-5588-0188
    IGN: kumara
    Section : Breeding Box 1
    Pokemon : Snorunt
    IVs : 31/31/31/x/31/31
    Egg Moves : (i.e. Fire Fang, Thunder Fang...)
    Tutor Moves (ORAS) : nope
    TMs/HMs : return
    Pokeball : dusk ball
    Nature : impish
    Ability : Moody
    Nickname : nope
    Item (Battle Maison only) : nope
    Pokerus: Y

doesnt need to be shiny,am i asking too much?i hope not tho ,ehehe,thanks before :) ,didnt know this kind of forum existed ehehe

Hello Kumarachristian ! Your Snorunt is ready ! You have two weeks at most to claim your Pokémon !

Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2016
    Hey! I've got a shiny Pelipper and was wondering if I could trade it for the shiny Pawinard. Thanks : )
    Pelipper
    OT: Hogarth
    Moves: Payback, Roost, Protect, and Brine
    Ability: Rain Dish
    Nature: Hardy
    Met: 8/9/2016
    Region: Hoenn
    IV's: x/x/x/x/x/x

Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2021
    Thank you so much for the GREAT service ! Sorry i just can give my shiny solrock that i get from wondertrade :( really appreciaate the kindess :D

Years
  • I got my eyes on some of pokemons from your shop but before I even try to make offers I want to see if you would be interested in some of these?
    - shiny Jirachi lvl100 - Adamant - perfect IVs
    - Jirachi lvl100 - Jolly - perfect IVs
    - shiny Shaymin lvl15 - Quirky - perfect IVs
    - Shaymin lvl100 - Relaxed - x/31/31/31/x/x
    - Meloetta lvl100 - Timid - perfect IVs
    - Darkrai lvl100, Jolly - 31/x/31/31/31/x
    - shiny Yveltal lvl100 - Jolly - 31/4/27/31/30/31
    - shiny Xerneas lvl100 - Naive - 28/31/18/31/3/31

- shiny Gyarados (Intimidate) - Timid - x/x/29+/x/31/31
    - shiny Gyarados (Intimidate) - Relaxed- some random IVs
    - shiny Metagross (Clear body) - Impish - some random IVs
    - shiny Dragonite (Multiscale) - Adamant - some random IVs
    - shiny Venusaur (Chlorophyll) - Bold - some random IVs
    - shiny Charizard (Solar Power) - Adamant - some random IVs

I can't vouch for legitimacy of some of these pokemons as I got them from trade. Event legends with perfect IVs looks a bit fishy (especially shiny Shaymin).
    But I know Relaxed Shaymin, Jolly Darkrai and Timid Gyarados are legit for sure (I got them myself). I don't mind giving more than pokemon for one.

Namely I am interested in these (in that order):
    - shiny Gyarados - Adamant - Intimidate - 31/31/31/X/31/31
    - shiny Bulbasaur - Calm - Chlorophyll - 31/31/31/31/31/31
    - shiny Metagross (lvl 60) - Adamant - Clear Body - 31/31/31/31/31/31
    - shiny Gible - Jolly - Sand Veil - 31/31/31/31/31/X

Cheers,
    filuS

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • Message to everyone:

I just got back from my RL depression trip and am ready to do business again along with Phanton. If I hold anything that I had to trade with you and forgot, please notfiy me ! Thanks.

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • I got my eyes on some of pokemons from your shop but before I even try to make offers I want to see if you would be interested in some of these?
    - shiny Jirachi lvl100 - Adamant - perfect IVs
    - Jirachi lvl100 - Jolly - perfect IVs
    - shiny Shaymin lvl15 - Quirky - perfect IVs
    - Shaymin lvl100 - Relaxed - x/31/31/31/x/x
    - Meloetta lvl100 - Timid - perfect IVs
    - Darkrai lvl100, Jolly - 31/x/31/31/31/x
    - shiny Yveltal lvl100 - Jolly - 31/4/27/31/30/31
    - shiny Xerneas lvl100 - Naive - 28/31/18/31/3/31

- shiny Gyarados (Intimidate) - Timid - x/x/29+/x/31/31
    - shiny Gyarados (Intimidate) - Relaxed- some random IVs
    - shiny Metagross (Clear body) - Impish - some random IVs
    - shiny Dragonite (Multiscale) - Adamant - some random IVs
    - shiny Venusaur (Chlorophyll) - Bold - some random IVs
    - shiny Charizard (Solar Power) - Adamant - some random IVs

I can't vouch for legitimacy of some of these pokemons as I got them from trade. Event legends with perfect IVs looks a bit fishy (especially shiny Shaymin).
    But I know Relaxed Shaymin, Jolly Darkrai and Timid Gyarados are legit for sure (I got them myself). I don't mind giving more than pokemon for one.

Namely I am interested in these (in that order):
    - shiny Gyarados - Adamant - Intimidate - 31/31/31/X/31/31
    - shiny Bulbasaur - Calm - Chlorophyll - 31/31/31/31/31/31
    - shiny Metagross (lvl 60) - Adamant - Clear Body - 31/31/31/31/31/31
    - shiny Gible - Jolly - Sand Veil - 31/31/31/31/31/X

Cheers,
    filuS

Hello filuS !

I've had a look at what you had to offer, and I would like to at least help you out with eliminating the hacked 'mon from your list for future reference, if you will let me -

Your Jirachi (both of them) and Shaymin are hacked. Meloetta can have perfect IVs however, if it's from Gen 5 and whatnot. Now, what I would like in exchange are the following Pokemon:

Yveltal, Xerneas, Darkrai and Meloetta.

Let me know your thoughts, thanks !

Thank you so much for the GREAT service ! Sorry i just can give my shiny solrock that i get from wondertrade
    -Temp. Closed - [Gen 6 & 7] ♥ Cakesu and Phanton's Delicious Shop, Giveaways and Services ♥
    really appreciaate the kindess :D

Hello Kumarachristian !

You're welcome, thank you for the kindness as well, we appreciate it ! :)

Hey! I've got a shiny Pelipper and was wondering if I could trade it for the shiny Pawinard. Thanks : )
    Pelipper
    OT: Hogarth
    Moves: Payback, Roost, Protect, and Brine
    Ability: Rain Dish
    Nature: Hardy
    Met: 8/9/2016
    Region: Hoenn
    IV's: x/x/x/x/x/x

Hello Sppedy !

Well since we don't have one, and I don't see anything wrong with it, I'll accept and let you know when your Pawniard is ready. :)

Years
  • Hello filuS !

I've had a look at what you had to offer, and I would like to at least help you out with eliminating the hacked 'mon from your list for future reference, if you will let me -

Your Jirachi (both of them) and Shaymin are hacked. Meloetta can have perfect IVs however, if it's from Gen 5 and whatnot. Now, what I would like in exchange are the following Pokemon:

Yveltal, Xerneas, Darkrai and Meloetta.

Let me know your thoughts, thanks !

Thank you for your analysis, much appreciated. Meloetta does not originate from gen 6 (no blue Pentagon). In details it says "A fateful encounter seems to have led it across space and time to reach the Kalos region from the Unova region" - so it comes from gen 5. It also holds Wishing Ribbon if that is any helpful.

So maybe we can do a trade with my 4 (Yveltal, Xerneas, Darkrai and Meloetta) for those 4 I listed in my original post?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back