• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-Temp. Closed - [Gen 6 & 7] ♥ Cakesu and Phanton's Delicious Shop, Giveaways and Services ♥

Is there anything wrong with my 'Rules' section? So many people have skipped the most important part

• Yes. (PM me and let me know what's wrong with it)

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • No it's fine as it is !

Votes: 16 94.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2017
    Hi Cakesu!! Was hoping to trade with you at around 8 to 11pm tmr my time zone is UTC+10. Would that time suit you at all? Also, if it is ok letss trade at pokemon gen VI ifyou wouldnt mind?

Thanks
    Please let me know.
    Azhaii

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • Hi Cakesu!! Was hoping to trade with you at around 8 to 11pm tmr my time zone is UTC+10. Would that time suit you at all? Also, if it is ok letss trade at pokemon gen VI ifyou wouldnt mind?

Thanks
    Please let me know.
    Azhaii

I don't mind, I'm actually available right now. :) Also, I forgot to let you know that Slowpoke is nicknamed Beyblade (I can't change it back since the save on which I got her got corrupted), is it okay with you anyway?

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • Spoiler:

It's no worries if you can't do these requests/don't have time. Appreciate what you do for this community either way. ^^ Been awhile since I've been on here.

Hello ToWriteLove ! Your Bulbasaur and Snorlax are ready ! You have two weeks at most to claim your Pokémon !

Please VM me your Timezone and usual availability for us to arrange a time for our trade / VM me whenever we're both online on PC or just trade with me in-game if I have added your FC. Additionally, you may post a review after our trade here. Whether you want to do it or not is up to you, but doing it is always appreciated !

Thank you and have a nice day !

PS: I wasn't able to teach Earthquake to your Bulbasaur, also it'll learn Petal Blizzard at level 50. :)

Years
  • Hello, I was just wondering if you will be adding Sun/Moon pokemon to your shop in the future. I have 6 sandygasts with 6 31ivs, and was wondering if you want one (or more) for breeding purposes. I'm not looking for anything in return. I just wanted to offer it to you before i put them in them up for trade.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2017
    I don't mind, I'm actually available right now. :) Also, I forgot to let you know that Slowpoke is nicknamed Beyblade (I can't change it back since the save on which I got her got corrupted), is it okay with you anyway?

Hi Cakesu

Yep that is ok =) happy to take Beyblade regardless lol.

Thanks for letting me know.
    Azhaii

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • Hello, I was just wondering if you will be adding Sun/Moon pokemon to your shop in the future. I have 6 sandygasts with 6 31ivs, and was wondering if you want one (or more) for breeding purposes. I'm not looking for anything in return. I just wanted to offer it to you before i put them in them up for trade.

Hello ChaosPrime!

I sure would like to get one since I now breed in Gen 7 !

Years
  • Ok, and did not know males can pass down their pokeballs now. Your welcome. I'll try to be on tomorrow morning and at night, I have classes tomorrow starting a 10am till 6pm. What time would work for you tomorrow in your timezone? Just trying to figure out if tomorrow will work.

Cakesu

Hyrule's Saviour
    Years
  • Ok, and did not know males can pass down their pokeballs now. Your welcome. I'll try to be on tomorrow morning and at night, I have classes tomorrow starting a 10am till 6pm. What time would work for you tomorrow in your timezone? Just trying to figure out if tomorrow will work.

About the same time as now would work perfectly :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back