• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tempest Wars (Invite Only)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
Years
  • I was really sore and disoriented. The cave network extended a fair distance in each direction, and it was hard to tell which way was up the mountain and which way was down. "Oh, shoot." Imuttered under my breath.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • I leapt out of the house without a word, easily keeping pace with her. I had meditating under taxing circumstances for years now, and one can't sit under a waterfall for a few days straight without getting at least a little tougher. Still, I was concerned about this chain of events. any illusion of control was long, long gone.

Years
  • I managed to get to the network of caves, and I heard a voice, though I wasn't sure where it came from. suddenly my snake gave a gloding sound, then sent a set of sound waves into the tunnel, waiting for it to bounce of whoever or whatever it was, in a form of compensated echolcation.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • I was already bringing forth Kebeker again, though slowly reconstructing him out of moonlight, refracting upon itself to slowly take a human shape... "Where did you learn to move like that?" I asked under my breath. I was suprised by her actions, but the question in my mind was "And also, where did I?"

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
  • I was startled by an unearthly roar coming from the cavers, and I quickly raised my hands in a defensive manuever, glowing brightly with a massive ball of energy. I may have been sore and lost, but I could still fight.

"Who's there?!" I called with a mixture of defiance and nervousness. "Show yourself!"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back