• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[TEMPORARILY CLOSED] Competitive Shiny Breeding and Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.

JOBO

o/_\O
Years
  • :)

Sorry that I didnt respond anymore, had been busy trading volcanion codes (stressfull man)
    Now I have time to train and do some normal trades again :)

Well I traded the Emboar for a clone of Galileo Raquaza. He bred it himself. So it fully legit. It has been EV trained in HP and Attack.

Im interested in your Shiny Competitive Electivire if that is possible:)

We can trade Electivire for Emboar. Can't pass up bred shiny starters with good ivs ^^ Are you available to trade now?

m_asad194

It all began with a Mew.
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Sep 14, 2017
    Your Beldum is finished! This little guy was a pain to get hatched, but we finally found a match. Phew :P I'll clone him and have him ready for you in a little bit!

Thank you so much and let me know when you're available to trade :)

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2017
    Indiddly-deed.(: Life tends to do that. It's alright though; life comes first!
    Hopefully you guys don't get stressed out too much and be sure to make some relaxation time for yourselves too!
    I'd better hop off for now. Thank you, you're welcome and have a great day! :pink_wink:

Haha.. this is getting crazy. I just got 1.5 boxes of snorunt eggs, and they are either bad pokemon, or we can't hatch them. Would you be ok with a crappy Snorunt? :D

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2017
    No worries, that's fine. I'll be okay with that. :pink_smile:

It isnt necessarily bad, its just not as competitive as me and JOBO collect.

These would be the stats:
    B02 2,3 Snorunt (♀) Jolly Ice Body 31 31 26 8 31 31 Grass 4034

Hopefully will get hatched tonight :)

Risnionia

Inactive
    Years
  • It isnt necessarily bad, its just not as competitive as me and JOBO collect.

These would be the stats:

Hopefully will get hatched tonight :)
    That'd be completely fine. I'll wait as long as I need to. :pink_smile:

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2017
    That'd be completely fine. I'll wait as long as I need to. :pink_smile:

Got this one hatched for you. Does it seem good? I will double check now to see if I can get any others hatched :)

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2017
    Can you breed me a shiny eevee? Thank you.

No we cannot. First off, it would be nice if you read the first page and actually followed the forms and information provided there. That's one reason why I can't/ will not breed you a shiny Eevee.
    Secondly, as stated on the first page, we require a parent from you to breed with. If you still want your shiny Eevee, I suggest you use the forms that are provided on the first page.
    We also have 3 Shiny Eevee's if you want to trade for any, which again, requires you to fill in a form provided on the first page.

Indeed, it does. And alrighty then. :pink_smile:

Hopefully it will be cloned today and you got yourself a Snorunt! As for Zorua, JOBO had some eggs but his luck with hatchers is incredible bad.. so that might take a bit longer :)

Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2016
    Hello, I'm actually quite new to all this but im really interested in a shiny riolu, i have a shiny beldum in a cherish ball, its stats aren't that great and a lvl 1 riolu with 5iv, Prankster and the moveset is (Foresight, Quick attack, Endure and Counter. Add me if there's no problem

Risnionia

Inactive
    Years
  • Hopefully it will be cloned today and you got yourself a Snorunt! As for Zorua, JOBO had some eggs but his luck with hatchers is incredible bad.. so that might take a bit longer :)
    Well, we all can't have the luck we would like. D: It's fine though, I appreciate the time you two dedicate, it must be pretty tough. If you need to contact me for anything, feel free to PM me any time.

Also, I've managed to get my hands on a 6IV shiny Eevee (GTS)
    I'm going to have it cloned first, but would you like to accept one as a donation?

Details:
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2017
    Well, we all can't have the luck we would like. D: It's fine though, I appreciate the time you two dedicate, it must be pretty tough. If you need to contact me for anything, feel free to PM me any time.

Also, I've managed to get my hands on a 6IV shiny Eevee (GTS)
    I'm going to have it cloned first, but would you like to accept one as a donation?

Details:
    Spoiler:

Yeah, the harder part is the fact that he is based in Canada while I live in Holland. It makes things extra tough haha. I'm going to try cloning it with someone else and see if I can get you it really soon. :)

Thanks for offering the Eevee but unfortunately it is a hacked pokemon ;-; :(. JOBO, who has a huge collection in special pokeballs and lots of knowledge in it, said that Eevee cannot be in a "Love Ball" as shown in your pictures.

This is a good place to check your pokemon for the types of pokeballs I guess.
    This matches what JOBO says.

Don't trust shinies from the GTS/Wonder Trade I guess :/

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back