• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[TEMPORARILY CLOSED] Competitive Shiny Breeding and Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azire

Mr. Premier Ball
Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2016
    JOBO is indeed correct, it is because that posted Eevee has its Hidden Ability and HGSS Balls are only possible without HA.

On to my actual reason for posting, do you Clone Pokémon? I can make some donations. I can offer Competitive Shiny and/or 6IV parents to help you breed requests.

Do you check Shiny Values on Eggs?

How do you mean you need a Hatcher? Like just someone to hatch all of your Eggs? Sounds easy, the pain would be trading them lol.

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2017
    JOBO is indeed correct, it is because that posted Eevee has its Hidden Ability and HGSS Balls are only possible without HA.

On to my actual reason for posting, do you Clone Pokémon? I can make some donations. I can offer Competitive Shiny and/or 6IV parents to help you breed requests.

Do you check Shiny Values on Eggs?

How do you mean you need a Hatcher? Like just someone to hatch all of your Eggs? Sounds easy, the pain would be trading them lol.

Ah right, thats another reason its fake then :(

JOBO can clone pokemon. So any donations you send would be highly appreciated and can be sent back :).
    What donations did you have in mind? :) :)

I can't check Shiny values of my own eggs since I dont have a powersaves (im assuming thats what they use aha). I have two friends that can check them for me using the TEA method (you show the egg for one second in the trade and they can tell you anything about the egg). If you want someone to do this, I would suggest going to the SvExchange on reddit: Here.

When I refer to searching for a Hatcher, I mean the process of going through databases (such as reddit) looking for a player that has a Game Save with a Shiny Value that matches the eggs I have. Haha cause yeah, trading over 100's of eggs just so someone can hatch them will be really time consuming {XD}

Well, we all can't have the luck we would like.

Another message from me :). I have your Snorunt cloned and its patiently waiting for you in my box :)

Risnionia

Inactive
    Years
  • Yeah, the harder part is the fact that he is based in Canada while I live in Holland. It makes things extra tough haha. I'm going to try cloning it with someone else and see if I can get you it really soon. :)

Thanks for offering the Eevee but unfortunately it is a hacked pokemon ;-; :(. JOBO, who has a huge collection in special pokeballs and lots of knowledge in it, said that Eevee cannot be in a "Love Ball" as shown in your pictures.

This is a good place to check your pokemon for the types of pokeballs I guess.
    This matches what JOBO says.

Don't trust shinies from the GTS/Wonder Trade I guess :/
    Despite that fact, you two work pretty well. Thank you!

Ah, I never knew that. Well that's a shame. :pink_no: Thank you for providing the link, I'll be sure to look through it for future reference.
    I have your Snorunt cloned and its patiently waiting for you in my box :)
    Alrighty, I'm here now, but don't know for how long. I'll try to wait as long as I can in case you come back, but I should be on for a bit later as well.

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2017
    Despite that fact, you two work pretty well. Thank you!

Ah, I never knew that. Well that's a shame. :pink_no: Thank you for providing the link, I'll be sure to look through it for future reference.

Alrighty, I'm here now, but don't know for how long. I'll try to wait as long as I can in case you come back, but I should be on for a bit later as well.

I'm guessing I missed you. :( I shall go on my 3DS and If I see you I'll send a trade request (If i see you, so send me a NICE if I dont see you :P)

JOBO

o/_\O
    Years
  • hi, i'm just wondering, are my male and female burmy shiny breeding requests being taken? and how about the trade on Shiny Kadabra fro my Shiny Axew? just wondering you guys still up for it.

Hello Sater10,

Your male and female shiny Burmy are ready to be picked up! Let us know when you are available and we can set up a time to trade ^^

Years
  • Hey guys!

It is me again :)

I've got a question/request for you guys.
    I've been looking for a shiny dragalge/skrelp 5/6IV for over 3 weeks now and my effort hasn't been paying off.
    I see you guys do shiny breeding but I dont really now how to ask for that as I never made use of such a service before. I've also seen you guys got a Shiny Competitive Dragalge.

Is there maybe a possiblity that you guys can breed me a Shiny 5/6 IV Skrelp (preferably male but not necessary) with your ditto and that Shiny Competitive Dragalge of yours in exchange for a Pokemon from my list? I really really want one and I hope you guys can help me out.

Here is my list:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zRMy36Ji9mz4vM-bv9976Um3_-ulnudm07srFk3I77o/edit?usp=sharing

Take a look :)

Thanks already!!!!

Last edited:

JOBO

o/_\O
    Years
  • Hey guys!

It is me again :)

I've got a question/request for you guys.
    I've been looking for a shiny dragalge/skrelp 5/6IV for over 3 weeks now and my effort hasn't been paying off.
    I see you guys do shiny breeding but I dont really now how to ask for that as I never made use of such a service before. I've also seen you guys got a Shiny Competitive Dragalge.

Is there maybe a possiblity that you guys can breed me a Shiny 5/6 IV Skrelp (preferably male but not necessary) with your ditto and that Shiny Competitive Dragalge of yours in exchange for a Pokemon from my list? I really really want one and I hope you guys can help me out.

Here is my list:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zRMy36Ji9mz4vM-bv9976Um3_-ulnudm07srFk3I77o/edit?usp=sharing

Take a look :)

Thanks already!!!!
    Sure thing! We'll start breeding asap and let you know when it's finished. Be aware that the time to complete a shiny breed can vary from a few days to a few weeks. We can negotiate a trade when we're finished. :)

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2017
    This shop is temporarily CLOSED due to personal reasons. All current requests will be continued, so do not worry :)

JOBO

o/_\O
    Years
  • Oh, they're all shiny. :pink_tongue: The Diancie and Jirachi have 6IV, but the Reshiram only has 3IV.
    You can clone them and send the clones back to me if you want to keep the base Pokemon.

Alrighty, I do have three I'd like to have bred:

Honedge (M) Bashful, No Guard, 5IV
    Snorunt (F) Calm, Inner Focus, 5IV
    Zorua (M) Modest, Illusion, 4IV

I'd really prefer them all in the same gender (especially for Snorunt since I'll be working toward a Froslass), but for Honedge and Zorua, it'll be alright if you can't get them. :pink_smile:
    Which group do you want me to send over first? I should be available to trade most of the day.

Hey Risnionia! I managed to hatch a shiny Zorua today! As you know we've been having some terrible luck with this project for a while now. I had your modest Zorua's out for hatch for ages. Last night I hatched some timid ones for a personal project and had a match and a hatch within 24 hour. It's not the nature you requested, but it matches all of your other specifications. If you'd like him you are welcome to have him. If you prefer a modest nature I can continue the hunt :)

This is what he looks like
    Zorua (♂) Timid| Illusion| 31.6.31.31.31.31 |Hidden power Dragon

Let me know your thoughts!

Risnionia

Inactive
    Years
  • Hey Risnionia! I managed to hatch a shiny Zorua today! As you know we've been having some terrible luck with this project for a while now. I had your modest Zorua's out for hatch for ages. Last night I hatched some timid ones for a personal project and had a match and a hatch within 24 hour. It's not the nature you requested, but it matches all of your other specifications. If you'd like him you are welcome to have him. If you prefer a modest nature I can continue the hunt :)

This is what he looks like
    Zorua (♂) Timid| Illusion| 31.6.31.31.31.31 |Hidden power Dragon

Let me know your thoughts!
    I apologize for having to put you through so much! This Zorua is great, I'd like to have him.
    I'll try to be ready to trade when you are. :pink_smile:

JOBO

o/_\O
    Years
  • Thanks!!!!

Ill be patient ^^

Hello MrMustache888!
    Your shiny Skrelp has just been hatched! Today seems like my lucky day for hatchers :)

Skrelp looks like this:
    Skrelp (♀) Modest| Adaptability| 31.30.31.31.31.31|Hidden Power Dragon

As for our trade, I'm interested in your bold Ludicolo. If you could tell me it's date/level met info and it's memories (if possible) then we can trade soon! :)

JOBO

o/_\O
    Years
  • I apologize for having to put you through so much! This Zorua is great, I'd like to have him.
    I'll try to be ready to trade when you are. :pink_smile:

No need to apologize! It's completely out of our hands once it gets to the searching for hatchers step. We always hope to hatch them sooner rather than later, but it doesn't always work that way. I'm glad you're happy with this Zorua :) I should be ready to trade in about an hour and for the rest of the day after that!

Years
  • Hello MrMustache888!
    Your shiny Skrelp has just been hatched! Today seems like my lucky day for hatchers :)

Skrelp looks like this:
    Skrelp (♀) Modest| Adaptability| 31.30.31.31.31.31|Hidden Power Dragon

As for our trade, I'm interested in your bold Ludicolo. If you could tell me it's date/level met info and it's memories (if possible) then we can trade soon! :)

Aaaaah yeeaaaah awesome!, even almost 6 IV ♥

Well the Ludicolo, it was from a giveaway on neoseeker, It was cloned of an original who was bred by that person, OT: Ash, (yes i know shady OT normally a hack) but this pokemon is a legal as far as I know. It is a clone so you know. It knows, rain dance, focus blast, ice beam and solar beam.

Its date met is 5/21/2014, same as it was hactched as a egg on route 7 in the Kalos region.

I hope this is as much info as required :)

JOBO

o/_\O
    Years
  • Aaaaah yeeaaaah awesome!, even almost 6 IV ♥

Well the Ludicolo, it was from a giveaway on neoseeker, It was cloned of an original who was bred by that person, OT: Ash, (yes i know shady OT normally a hack) but this pokemon is a legal as far as I know. It is a clone so you know. It knows, rain dance, focus blast, ice beam and solar beam.

Its date met is 5/21/2014, same as it was hactched as a egg on route 7 in the Kalos region.

I hope this is as much info as required :)
    Yeah! I'm happy with this Skrelp :)
    The Ludicolo should be fine if it was bred. I'll be available to trade in around half an hour. Do you need me to clone back for you?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back