• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ten-year-old dies in footlocker

clacla$$$

Back in business ~
Years
  • :o
    Holy crap, that's horrid. A little girl takes a Popsicle so they torture her?
    They should've called her parents if it was that bad.
    But torture...

hellojazzii

s ♥ n e
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Feb 7, 2014
    words cannot describe how disgusting and appalling i find this. may that girl rest in peace.

Xyrin

WOW REMEMBER THIS??
    Years
  • Absolutely disgusting. These people are horrible excuses for human beings. No sane person would be able to justify that. It's horrible that they killed her, but it's even worse that they tortured her! That's just horrible. And it wasn't even something big, no matter what you shouldn't kill a child but something small like that.

These people are getting me worked up.

Zet

Years
  • You shouldn't be going to warez site for news articles. I read this on facepunch over a week ago, here's a news source link: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/07/29/ame-deal-killed-over-popsicle_n_913646.html (though right now it isn't working for me).

I was disgusted when I read the article, they went too far with the punishment and then tried to say they had nothing to do with it. And I wonder if they even feel anything over her death knowing they were responsible, but I wouldn't be surprised if they don't considering all the abuse and bad parenting.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Whether over a popsicle or the finest prime rib in the land, this is truly disgusting and horrid and this "punishment" is borderline torture. I can't imagine why these people had any reason to do this, or why they thought it was appropriate. Just awful.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    God, I can really go for a popsicle right now.

Anyways, cruel murder story, hope justice comes through, they're scumbags, Jesus be with her, etc.

Ascaris

boogey
    Years
  • i think we can all agree that this is atrocious but may i ask what the point of this thread is? surely its not going to result in any discussion other than a couple more pages of people going 'OMG THATS AWFUL :( :( :('.

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen yesterday
    Why are those thing so ugly?

...The neighbours are just as guilty, they saw the abuse, yet they didn't even REPORT it before it was too late.

deoxys121

White Kyurem Cometh
    Years
  • O_O

That is absolutely disgusting! Those people deserve absolutely no respect. I also find the neighbors who heard her screams but didn't report it to also be guilty. How on earth could anybody do that to a child?! I love children, so I am absolutely disgusted whenever I hear anything about child abuse. But, this is the worst story I have ever heard about child abuse. Those people should all be given the maximum punishment applicable by law. Through a quick Google, I found that the death penalty is legal in Arizona. That's what they deserve. What they did to that child wasn't punishment; it was torture.

Espinight

That Dutch Guy
    Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2011
    Seriously? Because of 1 f'ing popsicle?

Child abuse sickens me, but this is downright torturing the girl. I can't believe what some people are capable of. Seriously, if my kid would take a popsicle from the fridge without asking, I wouldn't even get mad, maybe tell him/her to ask first. This is really, really disturbing news.

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    Obviously the popsicle wasn't the problem, they were looking for a reason, to be able to satisfy themselves. They didn't care a bit about the popsicle, any tiny thing would have sufficed for them to do what they did, they wanted to do it whatever the situation. It's not like they found out about her taking the popsicle and completely lost it over that, they took that incident as their chance. So it's not 'omg just for a popsicle', psychopaths don't care about that.

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
    Years
  • I agree, it's not the popsicle, they were looking for an excuse. But how these kinds of people get this sick ****ing pleasure is beyond my comprehension. The poor girl might actually be better off dead than living like that, so in a weird way, I guess it can be said that her death was a blessing. R.I.P.

-ty-

Don't Ask, Just Tell
    Years
  • I really do not like the idea some people have that dictates that parents should be able to do what they want with THEIR children. You should not be able to lay a finger on your child, period. I hope to God that state legislation make stricter laws against child neglect and abuse. If this turns out to be another Casey Anthony case...let's just say others as well as myself will not be happy! Some people really do not deserve children.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Disgusting, how utterly horrid. Seriously how can a parent do that to their child, it's preposterous. I hope those parents are locked away forever. Poor girl, it was over a damn popsicle.

Years
  • The only good thats coming out of this is that in prison child killers are viewed as the lowest of the low. So what these *******s did to her they are going to get back tenfold by the inmates

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    The only good thats coming out of this is that in prison child killers are viewed as the lowest of the low. So what these *******s did to her they are going to get back tenfold by the inmates
    That's true, inmates absolutely despise woman and child abusers, and sometimes have kids of their own, so then it becomes personal in a way. There's definitely hell to pay for them.

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
  • My. Goodness.

May this poor girl who barely had a chance to live a healthy life live in heaven peacefully.

Seriously, anyone sane or even slightly off-their-rocker can see that this is sick.

I feel kind of bad in saying this, but I do hope that the inmates serve justice (ironically enough) by giving them a taste of their own medicine.

Suffer like that girl suffered. And know the pain every day.

.Fenris

Just a bystander, don't shoot!
    Years
  • I do hope the guys are going to have fun in the showers, hope the girls are ready to get the taste knocked out of their mouths day in, day out.

Back