• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Teravolt's Terminal+ Emperium 'last weeks in bussiness'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Hey I'm really interested in these pokes:
    Adamant 5 iv arceus
    6 or 5 iv timid mewtwo
    shiny palkia
    shiny manaphy
    Naive Diancie

I have a bunch of competitive shinies I could trade and what not, when my trade shop gets approved I'll add a link or something, but let me know if you'd be interested. Thanks!

Jimmyray

Bish Bash Bosh
    Years
  • Do any of your Zapdos have Defog and what are the IVs of the Rash Deoxys?

Think you might have looked at the "what I need" section bro. None of my Zapdos have Defog & my Deoxys is Quirky. Have another look if you like and please leave a post over there if you need anything. Cheers!

Years
  • Do you still have a Meloetta? not sure if you'd be interested in these, but current legendaries I have for trade are Dream World Arceus (Lonely) Plasma Genesect (Hardy), French NOV2014 Diancie (Serious) Shiny 6IV Giratina (with Griseous Orb and its from Platinum) and the SMR2010 Draco Meteor Jirachi (Careful)

Last edited:
    Years
  • Do you still have a Meloetta? not sure if you'd be interested in these, but current legendaries I have for trade are Dream World Arceus (Lonely) Plasma Genesect (Hardy), French NOV2014 Diancie (Serious) Shiny 6IV Giratina (with Griseous Orb and its from Platinum) and the SMR2010 Draco Meteor Jirachi (Careful)

I'll take wore Either the Shiny Giratina or the DM Jirachi.

Years
  • I'll take wore Either the Shiny Giratina or the DM Jirachi.

The Shiny Girantina then ^w^/ since it has 6IVs and all ^w^/ I think my FC is under or over my avatar, and I'm available for trades for at least 3 more hours ^^ Oh and Giratina has the Impish nature, I hope that's okay o.o

Years
  • Uhh I guess also I'll be on later tomorrow.

I'll be available for trade pretty much anytime after 3-4 hours from this post so just poke me/shout out when you can ^^/

Edit: I just came home now so I'm pretty much available all day (with exception of dinner time)

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back