• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Terminal Online: <C:/RUN/INTRODUCTION>

Tacogeddon

Pokemonidae
    Years
    Hello everybody! Taco here, typing to you in a vivid PC terminal green color. Always been a fan of the Pokecommunity website, but never bothered to join until now, but it's always been a great source of sprite inspiration! Hopefully I'll take part in all the funnery :P

Pokedra

Retired
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2016
    0______0
    Wow nice title XD

Welcome to PC and hope you have fun here ;)

Read the rules before posting :)

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
    Welcome to the community! Always know to have fun and follow the rules. Hope you can have a smashing time here

zlayer200

Sw3den H4ck3r ;d
    Years
    Hello and welcome to PC, have fun here and follow the rules.
    If there is anything you dont understand, feel free to ask. ;d

Sunyshore

=^-^=
    Years
    Taco. Isn't there food named taco? =D

Nice to see some new colors and faces. ^-^ Hehe, I had always wanted to be a member of this place, but I only joined about a month ago.

I'm a spriter too. Maybe we will get to see sprites by you sometime? Good luck on spriting, btw! I'm sure you'll do great here; after all you seem to be a smart and funny guy - and there's never too many of them here. ;3

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    It's great that you can finally join us here at PokeCommunity. Hope you have fun, make new friends, and maybe we might meet each other sometime. If you ever need help just drop me a Prive Message or Visitor Message.

Have Fun,
    f l a s h

Cold Fusion

When you laugh, you gain luck.
    Years
    Hey! Welcome to PC!
    If you need help. I will be here.
    Or even a chat... I will be here again... xD
    Please read and follow the rules. HAVE FUN!!!
    See ya around.

Crissy xX

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    It's about time you join. ~_~ Just kidding, welcome to PC! I hope you have a great time here. :)

If you have any questions, feel free to ask me, a moderator, admin, etc. We're only a VM or PM away and we'll be glad to help you!

Don't forget to read the rules and be on the safe side. xD

See you around,

~Bliss

Back