• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TERRA#493's Battle Stadium

DeathOfBlades

AYE SIR!
Years
  • I can't understand you. The only thing i understand is, that i apparently ban my weaknesses - really, i don't know about? I think, everybody has weaknesses and i'm no exception. And why the hell you write to me, when you obviously don't like me? This thread here is an normal battle thread such as Richard Lynch's. When you have a problem with it, just go over the hills and far away =D

Whaaa??? I don't hate you I just hate the fact that you flee like a little loser. Also yeah everybody has weaknesses but that doesn't mean they are to make their own rules just so it can help them win or something. Seriously if you want to make a buncha bullcrap rules which I can see you edited off then go on youtube. Mostly everyone that battle on youtube make ridiculous rules like yours.

TERRA#493

Competitive Battler
    Years
  • Whaaa??? I don't hate you I just hate the fact that you flee like a little loser. Also yeah everybody has weaknesses but that doesn't mean they are to make their own rules just so it can help them win or something. Seriously if you want to make a buncha bullcrap rules which I can see you edited off then go on youtube. Mostly everyone that battle on youtube make ridiculous rules like yours.

When you demand on that, okay, fleeing is crap. But of what rules do you talk? I deleted my rules, which were first in the 1st post of this topic here, because many people don't liked it. But i must say, that i'm not happy now with this, that i deleted this rules, because i'm just sick and bored of see everytime the same OU crap now again.

Do you know XENON3120 (and his "ridiculous" rules)? It's just for me (one of) the best battler ever, because he can win with nearly every kind of Pokémon and he isn't another OU Freak, who everytime flees to Blissey, when the opponent can block Gyarados's dragon-danced rampage (do you know, what i mean?).

TERRA#493

Competitive Battler
    Years
  • Is there a option, how i can edit the topic's title? I only found the option, how i edit the title in my 1st post here...
    LOOKING FOR LADDER MATCHES!!!

Back